It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I am the Universe.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hello me!

I want you all to know.... All of you are a part of me, and I am a part of all of you. We, of course, are all one object.

You are me, but you are existing and experiencing things from a different perspective. So I already know you, and how you think.

Everyone around you, every member of this forum, every person who has ever existed, and all life forms in existence, is me (us). You may have noticed that I have been telling myself (us) this fact for many years through many different parts of me during my entire existence though many different mediums (art, music, movies, books, etc.). Did you notice? Most of you (me) probably didn't notice, because sometimes I just don't listen close enough.

The reason I (us) have decided to exist in the human form is because it allows me (us) to have some enjoyable experiences! The problem is, I (us) am so preoccupied with my (our) experiences that I (we) can live entire life times without acknowledging or knowing the reality of my (our) existence. This of course causes many conflicts with myself (us).

I think NOW is the time that I start to resolve these conflicts.

Just so you remember, I invented the internet long ago so that I can later use it to resolve these conflicts. The internet is just an extension of my (our) body, it holds vast amounts of my (our) knowledge, my (our) thoughts, my (our) ideas, and I (we) can use it to syncronize myself (each other). However, there is much that has not yet reached the internet. The time for that will come...

To start things off, I must set in motion a small gracefull thought;

Are you looking for the ultimate experience (nirvana)? If so, then improve the experience of others selflessly, and teach others to do the same. If this is done, our entire self will work together as one, then a thousand years of peace and the ultimate experience will come.

Any questions? I know you have questions. Just ask.

Talk to you (myself) later!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
If you are me, then you already know what I am going to ask, and already have a detailed and informative reply.

I will await for your (my) response to my (your) question that you (I) will answer.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
It's always nice to meet a fellow universe. I hope this communication serves as an enjoyable merger that manifests a beneficial co-creation for all involved.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Welcome to the spectrum

Ring the sound of the Uni-verse

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
heres another one that has not made any posts so how the heck can he make this thread

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by IsAllInAll1

G'day, great intro!

Nice to meet such an awakened other-self. Would you agree that the mass realization of oneness would virtually solve all of todays global problems? Its so simple, but many have such a hard time grasping it, I dont really understood how seperation can still be seen as more than mere illusion to one that has contemplated or meditated on "all is one".

Can I ask do you dream about oneness? And think it or see it virtually all day long, in almost any activity you do? Have you found it helps immensly when dealing with problems with otherselves to see them as yourself?
Im just curious about how much it has touched others lives because it certainly has really changed mine, for the better of course.

Imagine a world where we all knew we were one, such a utopia, enjoyable to day dream of.... and thoughts being things, what we think about we manifest so in the process of merely thinking about it we get a little closer.

You'll find plenty of like minded people round here, see ya on the boards.

Namaste

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

LOL!!, its in the intro forum.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

and Welcome

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
oops my bad sorry for the rant and hello and welcome your onenesship

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I am nothing special...therefore you are nothing special considering you and I are one.

incidently, if we are one, then I don't have to ask you for money...just transfer money from one representation of myself to another...so, please send this consciousness 3000$ via money order

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

You (I) created yourself.

You (I) are the infinite void you imagine was before you, so technically you have always existed. You were always "something" even when there was "nothing" at all. The concept of "nothing" and the concept of "something" are both entangled together and can not be separated by any force because they are one object, YOU (me). This concept of "nothing" and the concept of "something" created a great paradox of what we call existence. This paradox created infinite possibilities. YOU (me) are every possibility.

Should I be more clear?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I notice every half month or so, threads like this pop up. Seems to be a pattern- like if it hasn't been up here threadwise (like the reptilian video next door) after a certain amount of time, someone comes along and primes the pump, as it were. No new info, just the same hash in a different container. "I am a god." "I am the universe" "I am an alien poodle trapped in a human body". Then the questions start, which the OP either avoids altogether, throws something so completely bland and generic out for an answer everyone's taste buds shrivel up and die, or gets nasty and insults.

So, what flavor is it today?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Originally posted by polarwarrior
Would you agree that the mass realization of oneness would virtually solve all of todays global problems?

Yes, but only if everyone also understands how even their smallest actions effect the whole.

Being without knowledge of the effects is like driving while blind. It's hazardous.

Can I ask do you dream about oneness?

As a master lucid dreamer, yes, I have had dreams about oneness.

And think it or see it virtually all day long, in almost any activity you do?

Almost, when I am not distracted by great distraction that we have created.

Have you found it helps immensly when dealing with problems with otherselves to see them as yourself?

Yes definitely. However you can't see them as exact copies of yourself, you must see that their foundation is similar, not everything.

Im just curious about how much it has touched others lives because it certainly has really changed mine, for the better of course.

Seeing others as basic foundations of myself actually gives me an advantage in this existence. I can predict reactions, and outcomes of certain events. Because of this, life's ride is much more smooth and enjoyable.

Imagine a world where we all knew we were one, such a utopia, enjoyable to day dream of.... and thoughts being things, what we think about we manifest so in the process of merely thinking about it we get a little closer.

...and that day will come when all works as one.

You'll find plenty of like minded people round here, see ya on the boards.

Namaste

I think you are right. See you around.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Welcome to ATS.

I am nothing special...therefore you are nothing special considering you and I are one.

You are nothing special and everything that is special. You are the universe.

Do you deny that you are the universe?

Originally posted by SaturnFX
incidently, if we are one, then I don't have to ask you for money...just transfer money from one representation of myself to another...so, please send this consciousness 3000$ via money order

You are the universe, you don't need money. You have just fooled yourself into thinking you do.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Are you not a part of the Universe?

I am a part of the Universe, therefor I am the Universe. Care to prove me wrong?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS,

Pantheistic, all one, part of GUS, the Great Universal Soul. A spoonful of Quantum Soup.

Not everybody gets it.

I read lots of Deepak Chopra, we are all as one, each little piece having different human experiences as part of a spiritual reality.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hello universe im a pc.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Thanks for your welcome.

Have you ever read the book "The Universal One" by Walter Russell? It has some really good logic within it.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IsAllInAll1

No, I haven't seen that one. I have lots of books of all kinds, so I will write that one down to add to my library.

Thanx.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join