It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[NEW PICS!] China airport UFO was no helicopter!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
12 pages later, the mods still haven't worked out this thread is a total hoax.

It shouldn't need to be said but f this was a real event we would have multiple sources including some footage by now. Let's not go giving the hoaxers any ideas then...

lol we want a photo of an invisable craft to prove they closed down an airport ?

no wait the invisable craft that closed down an airport requires a picture to be beleived?

muagh

if something parked itself over an airport in my country blocking flights radar from planes and ground in different locations showing the same thing then it would then be proven to me and unless photos or vids then didnt happen?

whhhhaaatt

i dont trust china may be to infect a few surfers to there govenment malware

XPLdER

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If anybody thinks that UFO is a helicopter, then they seriously need to go into the Optometry office and get your eyes checked. I have seen many photos taken of helicopters and no where near does that photo look like one.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
There is currently a mainstream story on ninemsn highlighting that the Chinese government have failed to provide an explanation for the UFO. See below link.

news.ninemsn.com.au...

Interestingly they quote some comments from ATS members in the article.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

It looks like an amazing piece of technology whatever it is...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
I do think that that picture (from the original thread) is a picture of a helicopter. I do not think that picture is the same object which closed down the airport. I think that picture and the airport incident are totally unrelated.

Hey Gobbledok,
you've just been quoted here in Oz on ninemsn.com.au in refference to this UFO story. Nice to know some of the news people know where to come for the best info...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragon33

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
I do think that that picture (from the original thread) is a picture of a helicopter. I do not think that picture is the same object which closed down the airport. I think that picture and the airport incident are totally unrelated.

Hey Gobbledok,
you've just been quoted here in Oz on ninemsn.com.au in refference to this UFO story. Nice to know some of the news people know where to come for the best info...

Dragon33.....

Can I have your autograph?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The Chinese took control of the X-37B Space Plane and had trouble on atmospheric re-entry. The "UFO" is a cover up. Only top officials in the American military, NASA, and Boeing know of this.
en.wikipedia.org...

Just kidding, but I think it looks a little similar to a side view of the X-37B. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Most likely, it's a long exposure shot of a plane. Though you're all reluctant to believe it... Or rather, you don't want to because you don't like dismissing the idea that it might be Aliens.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Probably a secret Chinese government military craft. I don't think these crafts that are seen from time to time are Alien craft but rather domestic craft being taken for test runs by military personnel.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
great pictures..... it is funny to see all the reports on what it is not

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I wish it had been Aliens, that would've been #ing awesome.

Edit: Wow, a website about conspiracy theories sensors out swear words. # me that's ironic.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by konhachi]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
It would help a GREAT DEAL! if anyone who speaks english was present right thier at the airport, and comes here to talk about it..legite and credible of course...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by franspeakfree

Franspeakfree.....

I think this whole China UFO "story" has been a total mess on here.

At last count I think we are up to 8 threads, 7 of which are turning into "battle threads"!

I think I'll go watch Dr Who!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

I completely agree!

You almost wonder if the seed of confusion wasn't deliberately planted by the Chinese Government for the sole purpose of making people chase their tails!

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I searched some local forums to see if i can find some useful info regarding this incident, and there are few things worth adding

- Some locals recount hearing a huge noise earlier that day(7/7), the huge noise was heard at different locations and it was described as "unlike that of planes" and it "made the windows shaking", then the very evening an UFO was reported to be the cause for the shut down of the city's airport. People wonder whether there is a connection between the two incidents or not. One local says he heard military fighters taking off around the time of the UFO intrusion.

- Local news as well as www.ifeng.com reported yesterday yet another UFO witness from the city of Hangzhou. Titled "UFO appeared over Hangzhou again?" the reports say various locals saw an UFO on 9/7 "its on top of that building, stationary, looks like an oval shaped, like a star but only bigger, it was before 8 PM" says a staff from a local school, a teacher who witnessed the UFO with the staff says "the luminous body became smaller and disappeared, its speed was so fast, possibly ET origin rather than man-made"; another local store owner also saw an object, "i cant recall the exact time, it was over the trees opposite of my store, a piece of red round shaped thing, unlike planes which are blinking, its light was constant; then it flew away, slowly to the north, no tails"

zjnews.zjol.com.cn...
tech.ifeng.com...

(Please be advised, these reports are in Chinese, and they do not contain any actual images of the claimed UFO on 9/7)

-a local offered the following photos on a local forum, claim they were shot at 7:21PM 9/7/10, the photos were posted at 7:59PM 9/7/10

files.abovetopsecret.com...

-July 7 or July 9 reports were not the first of "UFO" reports from the city of Hangzhou. Earlier this year, another UFO incident was reported on March 16,
A security camera caught two "UFOs" which have unusual behaviors

www.tudou.com...

(Actual footage of the "UFOs" start at 00:30 and 01:00)

"The round bright objects looked smaller than watermelons, they appeared to be red" says the witness, the initial sighting was made at 11:04PM then they disappeared for 10 minutes, and reappeared at 11:18PM. The witness dismissed the propositions that they were planes because "planes have blinking lights", or Chinese lanterns because "lanterns are not as bright", that "the flying pattern of the two objects resemble neither of them."

[edit on 12-7-2010 by sunsky]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
oh but it was a helicopter...the almighty phage says so himself

every group/classroom/office/factory warehouse has one...the "listen up i know more than all of you" guy........say hello to phage

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
oh but it was a helicopter...the almighty phage says so himself

every group/classroom/office/factory warehouse has one...the "listen up i know more than all of you" guy........say hello to phage

dont paste oneline hit peices deny yourself the chance to look foolish
im sure phage can look after him self why not concentrating on saying something smart because so far you sound like you stored that one up 4 a while lol just kidding

the story itself is the interesting part ontop of lots of other stuff crop cirles norway spirals ect

any one think the best way outside of parking on the white house lawn would be to disrupt air traffic at an airport runway if you wanted to get noticed that would do it

im always biased by my want for it to be true but if the facts are confusing i allways think give it a chance till proven otherwise

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunsky
I searched some local forums to see if i can find some useful info regarding this incident, and there are few things worth adding

- Some locals recount hearing a huge noise earlier that day(7/7), the huge noise was heard at different locations and it was described as "unlike that of planes" and it "made the windows shaking", then the very evening an UFO was reported to be the cause for the shut down of the city's airport. People wonder whether there is a connection between the two incidents or not. One local says he heard military fighters taking off around the time of the UFO intrusion.

- Local news as well as www.ifeng.com reported yesterday yet another UFO witness from the city of Hangzhou. Titled "UFO appeared over Hangzhou again?" the reports say various locals saw an UFO on 9/7 "its on top of that building, stationary, looks like an oval shaped, like a star but only bigger, it was before 8 PM" says a staff from a local school, a teacher who witnessed the UFO with the staff says "the luminous body became smaller and disappeared, its speed was so fast, possibly ET origin rather than man-made"; another local store owner also saw an object, "i cant recall the exact time, it was over the trees opposite of my store, a piece of red round shaped thing, unlike planes which are blinking, its light was constant; then it flew away, slowly to the north, no tails"

zjnews.zjol.com.cn...
tech.ifeng.com...

(Please be advised, these reports are in Chinese, and they do not contain any actual images of the claimed UFO on 9/7)

-a local offered the following photos on a local forum, claim they were shot at 7:21PM 9/7/10, the photos were posted at 7:59PM 9/7/10

-7/7 or 7/9 reports were not the first of "UFO" reports from the city of Hangzhou. Earlier this year, another UFO incident was reported on March 16,

www.tudou.com...

"The round bright objects looked smaller than watermelons, they appeared to be red" says the witness, the initial sighting was made at 11:04PM then they disappeared for 10 minutes, and reappeared at 11:18PM. The witness dismissed the propositions that they were planes because "planes have blinking lights", or Chinese lanterns because "lanterns are not as bright", that "the flying pattern of the two objects resemble neither of them."

Assuming these reports are credible, neither the video nor the photograph is of the object in question. Now that we know that, who objects to admitting that the video is of a rocket and the photo a time exposure of a helicopter?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I've seen worse

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

zjnews.zjol.com.cn...
tech.ifeng.com...

-7/7 or 7/9 reports were not the first of "UFO" reports from the city of Hangzhou. Earlier this year, another UFO incident was reported on March 16,

www.tudou.com...

Assuming these reports are credible, neither the video nor the photograph is of the object in question. Now that we know that, who objects to admitting that the video is of a rocket and the photo a time exposure of a helicopter?

July 9 sighting has multiple witnesses, and the descriptions of the object matches the objects observed on March 16 which has a footage, so these reports are credible IMO.

Clearly these "round objects" were not the object in question, but it appeared only 2 days after the object in question caused the closing of the airport, that the similar objects were observed earlier this year in that city, the question is whether this is a coincidence or there is a connection between these events?

Not to mention these recent events happened amid a situation where we have US subs encircling China's rim, the timing ... worth to ponder.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Anyone else notice the UFO trend when an unmistakable event happens? Same thing that happened in the Phoenix UFO sighting in 1997. People see a HUGE ufo and then the media plasters photos of flares all over the place so that over the course of the next few years people forget all about what witnesses actually saw and only remember "Oh yeah, i saw the pictures they were flares.

Same thing is happening now. They're plastering the picture of the long exposure helicopter all over the place and that's what this event will become known for in the coming years. "Oh that? That was just a helicopter"

Typical media distraction at work

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

So -- a bright light appears again on following nights near the horizon but soon is gone.

Gosh, just WHAT does that remind anybody of???

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join