It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[NEW PICS!] China airport UFO was no helicopter!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I ran out of characters...here is the last two answered:

The other thing what has already been mentioned here is the chase to persue this object, which apparently outran whatever the chinese military sent up to catch it.. sooo... what gives there? did the military send up their own vehicles to catch something they made themselves?

If they were chasing their own aircraft, I would think that was because it was crashing or malfunctioning or the likes. If there is any links to this claim they may be buried in the thread, can someone re-post?

We should stop pointing fingers and start asking fact based questions to get to the bottom of the story. Calling each other names does little to further our knowledge or learning of the case. Does any of us here know anyone in or around that area that could get us some honest fact based info on this case?

Precisely why I have just kept quiet until now. And I am in the US so cannot help with location.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Something just isn't right.

If the "REAL" object was really as large as some people are saying then you'd think there would be a little bit more evidence of said event. However, something DID happen that has nothing to do with the June 30 rocket launch and most likely nothing to do with a helicopter. (The Helicopter having more to do with the airport shutdown than luke skywalker at this point).

I mean, the airport was shut down. The Chinese government isn't talking. Something happend! Yet there isn't a shred of proof that anything took place? I can understand if some chinese people are afraid of government retribution for posting evidence of the event up on the web.. And I could maybe see the chinese government threatening people about releasing photos or videos of the object. But, honestly, this is the internet age! Is it really that difficult to post up your evidence for the world to see? We know there is proof of this event somewhere I mean it's China for crying out loud!

If people from China are coming onto ATS to talk about the event then why aren't we seeing more evidence of this "HUGE" object? It just doesn't make sense.

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by eennoo

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
Oooops that video is from the wrong date.
you lose again

No YOU lose at life.

That guy was trying to show you how the video looks similar. He was NOT trying to say they are the same event on the same date!

Seriously, are you not capable of reading English text?

-edit mistakes doh!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by eennoo]

I have an advantage because I utilize my technology. It gives me a great tool right here on my desktop that gives me google power and software skill.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
Its conclusive that its not a helicopter.

we know that its not a helicopter

read this thread and get up to speed

All that is conclusive is the fact that you don't know how to use the word conclusive.
With that aside, have you any evidence that points to YOUR conclusions? Just curious.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
There are two things that have riled me about this thread.

Firstly there are members on this thread that are acting like a bunch of school bullies in a playground and there are others that want to join in purely for the acceptance. This superior ganging up nonsense must stop, its not a case of 'them and us' we are all looking for the same answer!

Secondly, the picture in the OT shows a helicopter we know this because it has been discussed in length. The photo in the OT is not the object that closed the airport therefore, this thread is misleading and the title should be changed.

There is no evidence to support that the photo in the OT is the actual object that closed the airport.

To add, ALLNEWSWEB is not reliable, this isn't because there is some kind of cover up going on this website harms the credibility of ufology, the reports and articles are 99.9% garbage and only causes people to say hoax at any given opportunity

[edit on 11-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Franspeakfree.....

I think this whole China UFO "story" has been a total mess on here.

At last count I think we are up to 8 threads, 7 of which are turning into "battle threads"!

I think I'll go watch Dr Who!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
Here's what I learned today...

1) All News Web is a horrible source that wilfully lies to get hits on their website. Even though hundreds of news sources around the world ran this as a UFO story I, the OP writer, get shredded by a pack of dogs for ignorantly using ANW.

You have to agree that it is a good thing though, that ATS believers, skeptics and all in between almost all agree that ANW is a shocker.

For your reference, this thread is why ANW is taboo:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2) Long exposure photography explains a lot.

Well it can make normal things look abnormal.

You should google light writing, very cool and makes good use of long exposure photography.

3) There are a whole bunch of REAL JERKS on ATS who will prejudge someones intentions because they disagree with the outcome... and I mean A LOT!! A bunch of you could really benefit from chilling the ego a bit and actually think and read.

It takes all types I suppose!

If I'm of those people, me sowwi!

4) Phage was right again, so was Chadwickus, but eennoo writes a far better post for proving it!

Indeed eennoo has described it well, won't make a lick of difference to those who choose not to accept a mundane explanation.

If I had the time I would put more effort into it, but I don't and I'm also a firm believer of people doing their own research to make up their own mind.

Giving everything to them on a silver platter doesn't help anyone...teach a man to fish and all that jazz...

Since this came up numerous times - I wrote this thread with very good intentions and thought I was posting something new. I was wrong.

Well no, the pics weren't new but as with a lot of large threads, any actual interesting information get's lost.

Sometimes it is a good idea to start a new thread to get the information out there, but it runs the risk of turning back into a pissing match..which this one has unfortunately.

Anyway, just my two cents.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
my head is spinning from all the confusion in this thread . . .

think about it guys . . .

this was one incident, yet there have been several completely different and obviously hoaxed pictures released by the MSM's various news sources.

if there was in fact something over the airport, there probably isn't a picture of it because it probably wasn't visible.

PS: the picture in question is a plane or helicopter taken with a camera with high exposure settings. Please stop the nonsense.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
12 pages later, the mods still haven't worked out this thread is a total hoax.

It shouldn't need to be said but f this was a real event we would have multiple sources including some footage by now. Let's not go giving the hoaxers any ideas then...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

You know what, Thermo. In my opinion, this post of yours deserves more stars than any other thread / post combined on ATS. It takes a lot of guts to come out and say that you were wrong. I immediately noticed that you said "I was wrong" instead of "I'm sorry." There's a huge difference between being sorry and admitting when we are wrong.

Huge props.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by ZeeSquared]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
hei,tell this to all.
All these spheres you see flying around is liquid francium and or rubidium iff pulsating red,they are controeld with microwave beam from the ship/ufo/manmade stay away from these,this is bombs,they explode iff the outer sphere is broken and the inner core fluid is exposed to oxygen,stay away,these go off much,,iff these ufo is renegade from old germany then please amerika then we have serous problem soon,because this mean they have solved they essue about getting metal out from the magnetic fields,the only people that last time did these things was germany so iff not you then them,or else theres and old renegade goverment that has destroyed the planet many times and stolen al the technology and send us back to stoneage to become gods,sick #s.
now i give some advice in fighting against these things,sorry america army iff these are yours,but iff not i need tel most people how to fight back,make nullifier beams this will reset the electrons in the ships magnetic fields and it will drop down,easy ,,,,second,,,shoot directly in to the spheres,the shoot will get the pheres magnetic fields to break and it will explode,but due to itss stil inside the planes magnetic filed,the explosion is drawn to ship,down u goe.make fields that puts electrons to zero over citys,just weaks ones should be enough,,,and remeber,this is aliens,they have been here,but these are not,its al man made,aliens dont use human materials or laws for physist.so please amaerika,,find out iff these big ships are yours,the rest off the planet is getting litle scared now,becasue iff not,we have a big war in front off us,or maybee they just drop a rock in the ocean and become master over time and history
reply to post by Thermo Klein

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
they reason why its claoked is beacuse it has liquid reversed foton fluid they can let run out to the out side,it stickc to the plane and run around you can also charge it and make it glow,maybe even diffrent collors,again,these tecnics are man made,no aliens would behave like this,not on a guest planet,but as long people belive it they have free autonomy power to do anything they like,is this a good message to send to the history books,i would be litle careful maybee even for holding technolgy back from others can be the reason to downfall off man,maybee we dont get evolved precisely enough to one certain date when we need it because someone keep this for them selves,maybee they make bases on the planets surrouding us thats why all the pictures are super garbage,but look all from our own back yard is good,who is watching who here,and who gets benefit from what,again,i hope its amerika thats trying to make control off this,but iff not,uhh my good,the future is grimmmmm

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Not sure if anyones posted this yet, if they have please disregard.

Anyway, its making its way into the MSN now, take a look, heres an article in the Daily Mail about it, short and sweet.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

and The Sun:
www.thesun.co.uk...

Check this bit:
"Some Chinese experts claimed that the strange sight was actually debris from a US intercontinental ballistic missile.
Chinese officials later said that they knew what the object had been but were unable to make it public because there was a 'military connection.'
An official statement is expected later today."

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
There is no way the pic in OP is a helicopter. If it's a missile why the hell is it flying through the air in China?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smokersroom
Looks like the old missile stuff again...

Any info on the UFO's apparent speed?

You know thoses Chinese have to hate it when they have an unknown missile hover above one of their international airports for an hour

Missile stuff
really now

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
Some well-respected ATS members immediately discounted China's airport UFO as a helicopter and dozens of people hopped on board, worshipping the oh-so-never-wrong members.

It was clearly NOT a helicopter in my opinion since it's a long continuous object with portal-type lights but it's not worth getting into a big I'm right/you're wrong argument over one picture. But, now we have more!

I know some people will say most helicopters make gigantic plumes of light in the sky but I beg to differ!

There have been reports from all over China and this UFO craft deserves a second thread not dominated with the "it's a helicopter" agenda.

For those who speak Chinese here's a short video about the light-plumed object.
All News Web
(also if you could answer me this
If Chinese is read from right to left why is the scrolling text at the bottom going the same way as in the West?)

Here's the originally published Hangzou China airport UFO pic

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Thermo Klein]

minotaur rocket!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I can't help but feel like this whole topic is comparable to a bunch of animals in a cage. Somebody came and threw a big steak into the cage, and one or two of the larger animals quickly grabbed most of the food (by providing sound arguments) and ran off with it. Now, for a good ten pages or so, all that's left is a pile of housecats clawing and biting each other over the scraps, because we don't realize that the REAL questions around this event left the area a long time ago.

... Except in this case it's even worse... because what we thought was a steak turned out to be a big turd, pooped out from a previous thread. Well, you can have your turd, and eat it too. I'd like to know where the steak went.

I understand that most people probably don't fully understand what happens during a long exposure photograph. I understand that some people will make hasty judgments and say something nasty, and other people will then feel the need to defend themselves. And I understand why some people might get suspicious if a news reporter decides to use an unrelated stock photo of a flying saucer in their UFO article. All this chatter and banter is something to expect and be patient with.

But at the end of the day, what I'd REALLY like to know is why the authorities said they would explain what happened on Friday, and it is now Saturday? Unrelated rockets and overexposed helicopters aside, what DID shut down that airport in China, bearing the description of a "UFO?" And finally, which of the numerous "China UFO" threads is the most original or useful to these questions?

Does this "private jet" rumor have any basis? And if so, what does that have to do with the Chinese military?

I hope I didn't miss anything here, but I carefully read through 10 or 11 pages of this thread, and I don't think that I am.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnus47

That's the problem. There is no meat to this story. We know an airport was closed. That's about it. It isn't unreasonable to assume that the officials had what they considered a good reason for doing so. But at this point it starts to get really fuzzy.

Was something seen on radar? This seems reasonable but the recycled news reports are kind of vague about it. No indication of where the radar contact was.

Was something seen visually? I've seen one report that an airline passenger saw a distant sparkle in the sky. There are reports that people in the city had seen something earlier in the day.

No meat. The word UFO (well, acronym) is used and all hell breaks loose. Throw some unrelated photographs into the mix and what do you get? Media sensationalism.

[edit on 7/11/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It will always be like this :

From minute 3.30 ... you can also apply this to the Gulf of Mexico situation ... from minute 6.30 and the 2nd video.

" I need something so scary that will clear 300 square miles of every living christian soul. "

Google Video Link

Always........

If he was alive you could ask Stanley Kubrick ... you can ask Steven Spielberg ...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sorry...

2nd video..

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join