It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants to be my 1,000th Foe?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WolfofWar

Yeah but nobody cares about Yahn Goodey. Plus he's got friends and foes so that's like adding negative numbers to it.

Ahh, That wasn't the deal though was it?

...No one said that having friends as well as foes means your disqualified from.... err... 'this contest' did they? plus if you took away the same number of friends from his foe list he would still have you beat I'm afraid.

Anyway I'm just kidding Wolf, if you want to foe the most people here then go for it man but this site's soooooooooo much more fun with friends than enemies.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It's my contest, obviously I can change the rules. Some inactive member that I don't know is irrelevant to me reaching 1,000 foes.

As for why you would want foes? This is a conspiracy site. Aren't we all paranoid? Aren't we all 'controversial free-thinkers.' The way I see it, if you aren't making foes or being foes you aren't keeping anybody on their toes enough in these discussions. You should strive to have more foes then friends; agreeing with everybody doesn't discover new secrets hidden in the status quo or debunk silly superstition.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Aren't we all paranoid? Aren't we all 'controversial free-thinkers.'

Hmmm Isn’t that just another stereotype?

Who says we ALL have to be one 'thing' or do one 'thing' or believe in one 'thing'?

You should strive to have more foes then friends; agreeing with everybody doesn't discover new secrets hidden in the status quo or debunk silly superstition.

Out of curiosity how does being another members friend equal same belief systems?

Anyway surely we should be helping each other reach the same goal that we're all searching for here and not working against each other as ‘lone wolfs’ trying to 'reach the goal faster than the next guy'.

Just my 2 cents I guess.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well..i don't know how i qualified, but, i am the 1000th respect foe..

woot! i think...

[edit on 10-7-2010 by baddmove]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Now I'm upset this totally trivializes why you picked me as a foe. Sounds like you belong on facebook. They don't have foewhores only friendwhores but maybe you can petition for something otherwise. laters

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think it's really socially unacceptable to foe someone yesterday, and completely ignore them today. I mean.....yesterday, you apparently cared.

What happened, Wolf? What happened?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If I'm right, I'm honored to be your foe.

You are one of the few that ( if I'm right ) uses the foe function as it is intended.
All of those people feeling attacked by it should learn what it truly says.

My respected foe.

Kind regards.

~ Sinter

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Yeah but nobody cares about Yahn Goodey. Plus he's got friends and foes so that's like adding negative numbers to it.

So I am the first person on ats to reach 1,000 foes and have no friends. There, corrected

You foed me. You are now in the special club with Yahn Goodey!! Congratulations!!

So I have respectfully added you as my friend.

I am sooo gooonnnaa stallk UUU!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I wouldn't mind the honor, if I'm not too late to the party. I've only gathered two foes in my tenure, and, well, I'm kinda disappointed I haven't pissed more people off. However, you should know that if you Foe me, I friend you; I'm a jerk like that.

TheAssoc.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
friend or foe? Does it really matter in the end? Either one will be around until they get what they want from you and leave the scene.:shk:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Well... From a foe I would expect it. From a friend... ? I actually expect it as well.

But if it is a true friend they will not leave and stick with you. They watch your back and point out your mistakes. They will get drunk with you or drive you home when you are to drunk to drive. Even when you woke them up in the middle of the night. That is why people only get 1 or 2... maybe 5 true friends in a life time.

The important thing is that even after 10 years you did not see them, they will not complain and just go on where you left of. Tolerance and acceptance are the key.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

It seems like it was easier to make friends years ago but now its just foes with money issues, but now that I think about it your right about having at least the type of friends that have always been there.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Who wants to be my 1,000th Foe?

your mom

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Finally you add me. I've been waiting for a long time. What do you mean by "sack March" or alternatively, "condom March"?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I think I figured it out. サックのマーチ is a Japanese brand of condoms.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
If I'm right, I'm honored to be your foe.

You are one of the few that ( if I'm right ) uses the foe function as it is intended.
All of those people feeling attacked by it should learn what it truly says.

My respected foe.

Kind regards.

~ Sinter

I feel like you are getting partially warmer to the reason why I foe people. Not entirely the truth, but you've gotten closer than most.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I am happy to consider your application for me to become your 1,000th foe. Please feel free to furnish me with further details of your application: would there be a requirement for me to perform any ceremonial or functionary duties or is this merely an honorary title?

In your application for me to consider being your '1,000th foe' you refuse to furnish me with your criteria or motivation for wishing me to be such. I can only hope your posts and contributions to threads have a little more substance than this wishy washy drivel.

(Having read some such posts I would like to draw your attention to page 135 of the 'Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in moon hoax debate!' and your entry commencing: 'I don't buy it'. Whilst the sentiment of this post is most likely correct I am confused by your citation that 'the KGB was on par, if not superior to the CIAs espionage abilities.' The rest of your post is opinion and this is stated as fact with no reference, no citation and no proof for such lofty claims.

I am afraid to inform you that if your application for me to become your '1,000th foe' has any chance of success you must ensure that the quality of your posting is improved.

Report for WolfofWar 07/2010 ----- could do better!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I remember having a couple of good arguments with Yahn and having good open chat with him/her too and in the end we agreed to disagree and befriended each other. This is just BS really.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

Just because we may not have talked doesn't mean I haven't read your threads and found you a foe.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I'm curious.

What is your reason to foe someone exactly ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join