It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants to be my 1,000th Foe?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

It's been a long and bumpy ride. But yes, I'm almost there. I currently have 999 respected foes on ATS. Why you ask? That I cannot tell. It's message is subjective, like a good work of art. What I am trying to say with this endeavor is up to your imagination. Perhaps I am just reaching out for attention. Perhaps it's a political message. Perhaps its my view on humanity. My reasoning I shall not tell, and you will never know for sure, but one thing is certain, the responses I have received have been overwhelming. For three years I've been slowly adding to the roster members of ATS, old and new alike, to my collection of respected foes. Some actually respected, many not. In that time the responses via private message and personal comments have been a myriad collection emotions. I've received letters so vulgar they probably would constitute grounds for pending investigations into hate crimes. I've received sorrow-filled pleas to be removed and wanting to know "why?" I received bellowing laughter of people who think it was just the best damn thing they ever saw.

Now I share this pivotal moment in my endeavor. The first time I (and possibly anybody on ATS) has reached the four digit mark in their "foe" list. So, who will be the lucky person? That is up to you.

Who Wants to be my 1,000th Foe!!!!

Anybody can enter by simply posting at least one paragraph explaining why they would like to or even deserve to be my 1,000th foe. Be creative, be outrageous, be serious, whatever you think will sway my vote. I will decide shortly after I receive enough responses. The only limiting factor is that nobody that is already foed can be my 1,000th foe.

So lets get cracking!

[edit on 7-10-2010 by WolfofWar]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Well...I hope 3 years of upsetting people has really fulfilled you and made you feel all warm inside...whatever the purpose of this whole thing was...it doesn't really matter...because you foed me just the other day and now I lost my chance at being your 1000th foe! God damn it...

[edit on 10/7/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Having received my "respected foe" notice from you today, I am sorry that I am unable to apply for the position of "respected foe #1000". However, I look forward to the day when your foes number in the hundreds of thousands and I can proudly announce that I was among the first 1000

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Did I even come close?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

"To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself."
- Sun Tzu.

good luck in your quest my friend.

BTW, if a respected foe adds you as a friend... doesn't that effectively reduce your tally?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327

"To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself."
- Sun Tzu.

good luck in your quest my friend.

BTW, if a respected foe adds you as a friend... doesn't that effectively reduce your tally?

Not at all. My foe list is separate from whom you would like to friend.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Did I even come close?

Fairly, I think you were in the last 200.

So close.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I have no idea who you are....

But uhh yeah, well done on the Foe-ness.

[edit on 10/7/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Me neither.... I got Foe'd too.

Well done WOW.

Are you a Yahn Goodey wannabe or what?

:shk:

"Yeah... I'm gonna make a thread about my foes and then just foe about 200 people.... I'm so cool."

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Now I share this pivotal moment in my endeavor. The first time I (and possibly anybody on ATS) has reached the four digit mark in their "foe" list.

Close but no cigar.

Yahn Goodey
respected foes: 2021

Wolf, You got alot of catching up to do.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Hi Wolf,

Originally posted by WolfofWar
My reasoning I shall not tell, and you will never know for sure

You must tell me and I will one day know for sure.

Have you lost your pack? Don't know why would being such a wolf make a 1000 enemies, not that he would count anyway.

I guess your spirit is causing this foolishness.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Well you foed me? Is this for some contest or did you not like what I said somewhere?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Ok now I know who you are, well I have heard people mention you for making everyone your foe. That is quite the list you have. So can you tell me what thread you saw me in at least? Thanks for the foe...I guess

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Having to disqualify myself from the current search for obvious reasons, I will be happy to make some recommendations. I have a few people in mind.

However, first I must know this: What is the criteria?

What is your criteria, sir?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well im now an official foe of yours, cant think why, but ill go with it.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Okay, I've cracked the code. I know the criteria.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Seems to me that most of your so called foes which now apparently includes me, have not got a clue why so that really makes the whole exercise completely pointless and childish.

Since I am number 999, maybe I should turn that upside down and join forces with 666 to go after you.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

Anybody can enter by simply posting at least one paragraph explaining why they would like to or even deserve to be my 1,000th foe.

USI FTW!

[edit on 10 Jul 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Now I share this pivotal moment in my endeavor. The first time I (and possibly anybody on ATS) has reached the four digit mark in their "foe" list.

Close but no cigar.

Yahn Goodey
respected foes: 2021

Wolf, You got alot of catching up to do.

Yeah but nobody cares about Yahn Goodey. Plus he's got friends and foes so that's like adding negative numbers to it.

So I am the first person on ats to reach 1,000 foes and have no friends. There, corrected

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
Seems to me that most of your so called foes which now apparently includes me, have not got a clue why so that really makes the whole exercise completely pointless and childish.

Could that fact that it's pointless be the point? I mean, what if the point was to show people on ATS's needless desire to obtain appreciation from others is counter intuitive to the sites nature? To show, with each foe, another u2u or comment with a nagging whine or a furious cry? I do know, I'll never tell.

Laugh a little though, you'll live longer.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join