It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA UFO Footage from Above Earth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Thank you for a candid and honest response.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
as i im new to ats i cant post my own posts until 20 replys
but on 28th april 2011 my partner 35y and three kids a 10y old boy and twins of 7 and myself saw what we belive to be a ufo on the A55 chester to rhyl it stayed in a fixed position in my windscreen for 35 mins we could see windows along it it was like a tube white in colour,sky was clear the time was 12.15 till 12.50 the road was busy i had my arm out the window as to make others notice ive reported it to uk ufo and also mufon it also appeared over our heads while on the beach at about 2pm and then again at 3.50pm, there were also two jets that were always very high in the sky one bigger than the other the jet above the other one being the biggest one left the biggest vapour trail .with all the exitement we took no photos but somebody out ther must of seen this aswell if thats you and you have any photos please put the on ats .
many thanks philware england
edit on 11-5-2011 by philware because: to say what country i am from

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

buzz aldrin wants to make up his mind i have seen an interview with him saying that when they landed on the moon they were being watched you will find this on you tube

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by philware

buzz aldrin wants to make up his mind i have seen an interview with him saying that when they landed on the moon they were being watched you will find this on you tube

Please share the link, because compared to what we've seen him say everywhere else, your version is totally inconsistent.

The alleged quote about being observed while landing on the moon was debunked as a tabloid hoax in about 1976 or so. Please catch up.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

the one i watched was quite recent so i think you should do the catching up my friend
also you will find that a lot of astrnauts have told of the crafts that they observed
now in their old age
edit on 16-5-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I like the footage of objects making hard right turns, changing speed, etc. That negates the idea of ice crystals or space junk.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2
reply to post by predator0187

I like the footage of objects making hard right turns, changing speed, etc. That negates the idea of ice crystals or space junk.

Try to catch the video of today's shuttle launch [I just watched it myself] and observe all the ice flakes breaking off at ET sep, and how they whiz around making right angle turns and changing speed. Then discover yourself getting smarter.

Re the astronaut claims of seeing UFOs in space -- what are the actual links? Your remembered version of the comments is not enough.

Here:
www.youtube.com...
starting about 09:20

edit on 16-5-2011 by JimOberg because: add link

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by philware
as i im new to ats i cant post my own posts until 20 replys
but on 28th april 2011 my partner 35y and three kids a 10y old boy and twins of 7 and myself saw what we belive to be a ufo on the A55 chester to rhyl it stayed in a fixed position in my windscreen for 35 mins we could see windows along it it was like a tube white in colour,sky was clear the time was 12.15 till 12.50 the road was busy i had my arm out the window as to make others notice ive reported it to uk ufo and also mufon it also appeared over our heads while on the beach at about 2pm and then again at 3.50pm, there were also two jets that were always very high in the sky one bigger than the other the jet above the other one being the biggest one left the biggest vapour trail .with all the exitement we took no photos but somebody out ther must of seen this aswell if thats you and you have any photos please put the on ats .
many thanks philware england
edit on 11-5-2011 by philware because: to say what country i am from

You should start a thread with a title like UFO/Chester/4-28-11 and see if anyone else witnessed it. Not sure your sighting will get much notice here in this thread. Very exciting for you.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

thanks for that i have just done the thread lets just hope somebody else did see this

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join