It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA UFO Footage from Above Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Well I for one have not seen this vid - thank you OP. I find it interesting -I would think it was debris except for the speed and direction. Does debris just not sorta float around traveling mostly toward earth?

Crazydaisy.....

Ummm.....

That would be a negative!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
great video... it amazes me that people can still say that UFO's do not exist

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
if you still have doubts, look up STS75 that is the space shuttle flight 75. Yahoo has the best links, you tube as well, it has the full line of videos from NASA, i for one have seen what i have seen, there for i know, am i worried no, for i know what to say, as i have said it before, all i can say is and oh how so true this is "you want the truth, you can;t handle the truth!" i can say the best video from NASA is "STS 80" and no i do not, never have, nor will i work for NASA, nor do i know people there, i have seen things out in the west desert, could be mil could not be been to hill field to see air craft, know air craft, keep up with janes, and there are things out there that just can not be explained. just my o2cents
if you see black car pull up, do not run for it just might be them

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
'- reply:
It's just over exposure of chinese lanterns. You can clearly see them traveling in the same direction, pushed by the solar wind. And why do they stop the video so quickly? And the voice doesn't sound convincing. Cleary a hoax, stop being delusional

-insert photo of kids launching chinese lanterns-

- ???

- profit!

'

[edit on 14-7-2010 by TheOracle]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ocker

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Well, I guess that space video posted by Mcleinac is also a bit odd.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Just to confirm.....there are other cases that baffle me, but I'm not so "hot" on these space videos.
If you post more, I shall dive right in as usual!
Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Shame Shame Shame I posted that video in a response to you on page 2 .
I cannot believe you of all people didn't look into what my post entailed.

Cheers
Ocker

Ocker.....

Sorry mate....I didn't quite keep up with my reading!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

What is your take on the video that you posted about? I would be very curious to find out what you think.
Personally, to me, that looks intelligent. The objects know where to go and what to do when they get there.
Another unexplained mystery in my books.

Pred...

Predator0187.....

Well.....the manner in which they "form" a circle including that "centre" object is a bit unusual.

I would be very interested to read any technical commentary from people that might be more expert in things such as orbital mechanics & illumination & photographic effects that might occur under such conditions.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hmmm... "intelligent space debris"!
Right at the beginning of the video in the center of the "aim" the first light "debris" change direction.

It is usual for a common space debris change direction?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Right at the beginning of the video in the center of the "aim" the first light "debris" change direction.

Arken.....

Can you be a little more specific regarding the video & the time reference?

If so, I will have a look & offer an opinion.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Arken.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Hi MBMBN,
Sure.
The "intelligent debris" appear in the video at 0:09 to 0:22.

An UNUSUAL change of direction for a simly and common space debris, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Arken.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Hi MBMBN,
Sure.

An UNUSUAL change of direction for a simlpy and common space debris, don't you think?

At the bottom of the "Aim" at 0:08/09

It is still in the path on the "Aim".

Change direction...

High speed acceleration...

The video is clear enough.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Arken.....
Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Hi MBMBN,
Sure.
An UNUSUAL change of direction for a simlpy and common space debris, don't you think?

At the bottom of the "Aim" at 0:08/09
It is still in the path on the "Aim".
Change direction...
High speed acceleration...
The video is clear enough.

Arken.....

Thanks for your help with that!

That apparent movement doesn't necessarily rule out something "boring" & explainable.

However, the "trick" with all this is to put everything in context.

One of the best ways to do that is to establish the mission, date & time, review the activity logs, relative position of sun, etc... & then look for things such as fluid dumps, thruster attitude adjustments, type of camera used, etc...

When you have all that info.....

Sometimes it can become quite apparent the object is something "boring" & explainable.....

Sometimes one can still be left scratching their head!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Thank you very very much for your "strictly personal" and "skilled" opinion MBMBN...

That apparent movement...?

the "trick" with all this is to put everything in context...?

One of the best ways to do that is to establish the mission, date & time, review the activity logs, relative position of sun, etc... & then look for things such as fluid dumps, thruster attitude adjustments, type of camera used, etc... ?

the object is something "boring" & explainable.....?

Thanks again MBMBN.
You are my Hero!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Thank you very very much for your "strictly personal" and "skilled" opinion MBMBN...

That apparent movement...?

the "trick" with all this is to put everything in context...?

One of the best ways to do that is to establish the mission, date & time, review the activity logs, relative position of sun, etc... & then look for things such as fluid dumps, thruster attitude adjustments, type of camera used, etc... ?

the object is something "boring" & explainable.....?

Thanks again MBMBN.You are my Hero!

Arken.....

I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand your reply.

Are you saying that you found my reply helpful?

Are you saying that you didn't find my reply helpful?

Are you saying that you don't understand my reply?

Are you making fun of my reply?

I hope you will let me know.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Haha, that's a good one. "intelligent space debris"

To me these are the most compelling videos, that's why I thought I would share.

Pred...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
To me it just looked like a single ufo not spacecraft and it seemed like the video was just looping a single short video at different angles.. Nothing really compelling IMO I've seen much better vids than this....

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
they are quite clearly anything other than admitting they are u.f.o's, it does not really matter what they are, they will always only ever be numerous objects all at the same time, ranging from ice particles -anything that can be made up- space junk, regardless of observations that would challenge them, like changing directions.

so we can confirm they are not u.f.o.'s, and you do not need science to prove it, just knowledge of how all u.f.o. threads work.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Even though I can't find any information on the date/time of the video (it makes finding potential prosaic explanations pretty tough, as intended!)., I suspect these objects are sunlit. And they could be small and close, as so many other scenes turn out to be. But there's no need for night vision goggles or other infra-red gadgets -- things are bright when they're in sunlight, as I suggest these are.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

This video [STS-80] has and always will be one of the most important video's ever...

You have a series of objects forming a nigh on perfect circle and then a lead object sitting again almost perfectly in the middle and then the objects play Simon.

The coincidences are breathtaking if this is being explained as a natural phenomenon, to me this looks like a series of intelligently controlled objects giving us a floor show.

Yeah, but what do you imagine it looked like to the crew? Has anybody asked any of them, or anybody watching from Mission Control? Aren't they the primary witnesses?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
Mission Control tells it astronauts to "Stay Vector" when they want them to shut up about what they are talking about. There's some good footage on this video and IMO is worth the 1 1/2 hours of your time if your interested in this subject.

... Like I said above, never rule anything out until you've done enough research.

Uh, no. The capcom (Story Musgrave, it it seems from the voice) told the crew "We're sending up a STATE VECTOR", which is done several times a day and described in the same general terms. It really is useful to chat with people who actually were on the scene rather than dreaming up alien encounters somewhere in Canada.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join