It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA UFO Footage from Above Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

This video has and always will be one of the most important video's ever...

You have a series of objects forming a nigh on perfect circle and then a lead object sitting again almost perfectly in the middle and then the objects play Simon.

The coincidences are breathtaking if this is being explained as a natural phenomenon, to me this looks like a series of intelligently controlled objects giving us a floor show.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I removed the (unseen) from the title, but as I said before I simply put it there as it was the title of the video, no harm intended.

I agree with what you are saying, but I disagree with the way you are handling yourself.

I also think the one with issues about being polite should not be the one to call others "junior."

Pred...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

dude you waisted my time...and instead of realizing your mistake when I pointed out how many views the video had you attacked me calling me rude..which was not what I deserved..

beneath your name in the avatar there is READY TO LEARN...which unfortunately is UNTRUE too

P.S. the title of the video was written 4 years ago..didnt you realized that...very Intelligent of you

[edit on 10-7-2010 by heineken]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Never rule anything out as a possibility, that's always been my rule. 150 years ago if you told people that in the near future we would send humans into space, moon(maybe), we will fly in big metal birds anywhere in the world in less than a day, etc,etc. They would have probably burned you at the stake or locked you up in a mental institute.

Some of the NASA footage has some really interesting things happening in it and not all of it can be attributed to space junk, ice crystals from flushing the john, thruster manoevers,etc.

Here is a YouTube video called "Secret NASA Transmissions". It's got a lot of the STS footage as this guy pointed a dish at the NASA downlink SAT and copied the feed from liftoff until the wheels touched the ground. He did this for every mission for like 6 years or so. He observed two different phenomenons that seemed to appear only when astronauts were performing spacewalks.

Mission Control tells it astronauts to "Stay Vector" when they want them to shut up about what they are talking about. There's some good footage on this video and IMO is worth the 1 1/2 hours of your time if your interested in this subject.

We see here on Earth that life is abundant in almost all areas including toxic ecosystems. To me this seems to indicate that it would be plausible to assume that life of some form or another is abundant everywhere in the Universe. I've been fascinated about the possibility of some sort of lifeform that could live in the vacuum of space. They could convert sunlight directly into energy or absorb cosmic radiation and use that.

Like I said above, never rule anything out until you've done enough research.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

The coincidences are breathtaking if this is being explained as a natural phenomenon, to me this looks like a series of intelligently controlled objects giving us a floor show.

I agree. The STS-80 video remains interesting. I'm not ruling out ice-particles and rational explanations, but the video appeals to a sense of cosmic theatre. Alongside some of the 'orb' footage from EVAs and shuttle bays, it's just plain intriguing.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

Good call. The Martyn Stubbs footage should be required viewing in the UFO forum. I keep checking his You Tube account for new uploads, but I guess the well has run dry.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Yeah it should be. He's got probably some of the best records out there other than NASA. The part in his video where the astronauts are having trouble getting the airlock door open for their spacewalk is interesting to say the least. Even the astonauts involved witnessed the light coming through the door and when the light phenomenon disappears the door works. Hard to explain that one.

He was one dedicated man that is for sure. The thing I like about Martin Stubbs is that he's not shouting "Aliens are here". He just says that 2 different phenomenon is there and he doesn't know what it is.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Out of the thousands & thousands of videos & pictures, I can really only think of only 1 space-based "head scratcher".
Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I have to ask, as I know you are an intelligent thinker as to what this head scratcher would be.

Pred...

Predator0187.....

As I think about it, there is still one case that still makes me scratch my head a little…..the “giant red object” that was caught on film & purportedly analysed in detail. There have been a few interesting threads about that on here.

Maybe I just haven't done my homework & it is easily explained.....maybe it remains an unknown......

Here is Easynow's thread about that with his salient info from the opening post.....with all credit to more of easynow’s excellent work on ATS!

Astronauts on Skylab 3 photographed GIANT UFO 1973

Originally posted by easynow
here is another UFO event involving NASA that took place in 1973. Astronauts on board the Skylab 3 space station took photographs of an unidentified object.

astronauts Alan Bean, Owen Garriott and Jack Lousma spotted what they described as a red "satellite", which they photographed and mentioned during a subsequent debriefing:

LOUSMA: "Did you tell him about that satellite we saw?
BEAN: Yes, we saw a great satellite. We didn't know if we told you about it.
LOUSMA: The closest and brightest one we've seen.
BEAN: Huge one.

there was no man-made satellite that could explain this sighting and hence the object was truly anomalous.

www.dailygrail.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

As much as it disappoints me hugely, beyond that, I don’t believe I have seen something in any of the space footage videos that appears to be a UFO.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
In the OP's video did anyone else notice the woman speaking begins to say "activity" at about 0:44 but cuts herself short and corrects herself with a completely unrelated word as far as context goes.

Could very easily be ice particles/space junk I suppose though, just gotta say

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
If you want to see UFOs filmed in space I think one of the best examples has to be the shots from STS 63 , NASA try to locate the MIR space station when all around things are flying about and appearing from nowhere .

It starts getting interesting from 3.09 on the vid .

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks for your contribution buddy!!

Another interesting video to add to the collection on this thread.

Pred...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by predator0187

dude you waisted my time...and instead of realizing your mistake when I pointed out how many views the video had you attacked me calling me rude..which was not what I deserved..

beneath your name in the avatar there is READY TO LEARN...which unfortunately is UNTRUE too

P.S. the title of the video was written 4 years ago..didnt you realized that...very Intelligent of you

[edit on 10-7-2010 by heineken]

Ok mate give it a break you have made your point, and why keep on being vindictive

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I love that case and agree that it is unsolved. Cool video and thanks for sharing.

Thats the only one that you can say is unsolved, really? I'm sure you have seen a couple more that have baffled you.

There is a couple of videos that I have seen that have got me, I will try and share some in an upcoming post.

Pred...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187

I love that case and agree that it is unsolved. Cool video and thanks for sharing.
Thats the only one that you can say is unsolved, really? I'm sure you have seen a couple more that have baffled you.

There is a couple of videos that I have seen that have got me, I will try and share some in an upcoming post.

Pred...

Predator0187.....

Well, I guess that space video posted by Mcleinac is also a bit odd.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just to confirm.....there are other cases that baffle me, but I'm not so "hot" on these space videos.

If you post more, I shall dive right in as usual!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Well, I guess that space video posted by Mcleinac is also a bit odd.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just to confirm.....there are other cases that baffle me, but I'm not so "hot" on these space videos.

If you post more, I shall dive right in as usual!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Shame Shame Shame I posted that video in a response to you on page 2 .
I cannot believe you of all people didn't look into what my post entailed.

Cheers

Ocker

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

What is your take on the video that you posted about? I would be very curious to find out what you think.

Personally, to me, that looks intelligent. The objects know where to go and what to do when they get there.

Another unexplained mystery in my books.

Pred...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Every "object" goes in the direct opposite direction the spacecraft is traveling... which makes me believe the "objects" are ice crystals or other matter coming from the craft itself.
In the video we do see 2 things go in another direction that are much faster that to me appear to be "shooting stars" entering the atmoshere.

I see nothing to get excited about.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
Hi Pred

This is an old one and those objects might be just space junk, so much up there these days it could be just about anything realy.

Space junk doesn't fly away from gravity at what appears to be 1/10th speed of light.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well I for one have not seen this vid - thank you OP. I find it interesting -I would think it was debris except for the speed and direction. Does debris just not sorta float around traveling mostly toward earth?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Well I for one have not seen this vid - thank you OP. I find it interesting -I would think it was debris except for the speed and direction. Does debris just not sorta float around traveling mostly toward earth?

That was my thoughts exactly. You would think gravity would have some sort of pull on these objects. If they are traveling as fast as they look they would have a higher mass which would make them more susceptible to gravity.

I don't know that is why this is still unexplained in my book.

Pred...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join