It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA UFO Footage from Above Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks May Be I am well aware of Depths thread and still has not convinced me as yet.

Bob Down Under.....

No worries, you hard man you!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Thanks May Be I am well aware of Depths thread and still has not convinced me as yet.

Hi BOB
I am with you on this one. I know that Depths went to great lengths with his investigation. and credit to him

I am not totally sold on his theory either.

Ocker

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Kandinsky.....

Internos & Credulity kills.....

That's a good bunch of brain cells there!

Unfortunately, I must agree with you.....that does seem to be able to be explained in prosaic terms.

Out of the thousands & thousands of videos & pictures, I can really only think of only 1 space-based "head scratcher".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ocker

Hi BOB
I am with you on this one. I know that Depths went to great lengths with his investigation. and credit to him

Ocker

Ocker.....

Yeah.....you wouldn't be!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Thanks Ocker I hear you

I am going to drop the Tether thing now as it will take over Preds post and I do not want to be the instagator of a # sling over that subject.

[edit on 10/7/10 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Thanks for posting the link to that thread Maybe...maybe not.

I read through the beginning of the thread and I understand the concept of the OP but after reading through responses, the idea of these space debris changing direction is quite a puzzling rebuttal to the theory.

Looking at the credentials of the people posting, including some from my friend Oncereturned, who I have discussed physics with quite a few times and that the other (aggressive) poster is a writer/scholar here with an almost full contribution bar, the idea loses credibility.

I will read the thread in it's entirety when it is not so late
and get back to you about my thoughts, as more research has to be done.

Thanks for the thread, it will make for interesting reading when I am not so tired.

Pred...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by ocker

Hi BOB

Ocker

Ocker.....

Yeah.....you wouldn't be!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

And why is that Maybe...maybe not

laugh all you like shame shame shame.

space critters? as I mentioned in a earlier post phenomena we don't understand yet or are not told about

here is a good thread on the subject
www.abovetopsecret.com...

cheers ol boy

Ocker

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

This is a longer version of this footage in discussion with more audio information to
understand what was going on at NASA during the incident.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

reply to post by ocker

Thanks Ocker I hear you

I am going to drop the Tether thing now as it will take over Preds post and I do not want to be the instagator of a # sling over that subject.

[edit on 10/7/10 by Bob Down Under]

Don't worry about it, to me and intelligent discussion by intelligent people is a hard thing to find, and is great to read as well.

I am still puzzled by my video but i'll have to do some physics and math on how these things move, to the best you can do with a video anyways. But, kind of like the tether incident, I am not fully convinced with the space debris definition, so I look forward to discussion on both subject matters.

I am sure we can handle two topics at once.

Pred...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Isn't it intriguing that EVERY STS vid shows the same old bright dots? Dots, dots and more dots!! I'm up to my gills seeing just dots. If they are actually UFOs and not rotating ice crystals then how come there's not one single STS vid that shows something other than a dot? How about showing us some triangles, squares, cones, saucers, cylinders etc? You cant. No one can because these ain't any esoteric alien craft. Period!

And oh yes, how come they're all apparently at the same distance where NO details of the object can be seen? Just dots! In other words, just space debris or ice crystals from the RCS (Reaction Control System).

Here's a Shuttle firing its RC thrusters where you can clearly see a few white dots. These are the ones that swirl around and 'flash' due to rotation as the sun reflects off their surfaces.

Courtesy: NASA

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Predator0187.....

You are very welcome!

I hope you find it interesting.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Thank you very much for that video, to me those are intelligent movements.

Why would it not be possible for other "beings" or creatures to simply appear as light? Everything is light, maybe these are not in a spectrum that our eyes can see properly, and our eye spectrum is quite a small proportion of the entire thing.

Interesting subject and it makes me think.

Pred...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
Why would it not be possible for other "beings" or creatures to simply appear as light?

Wow! Aliens made of photons???
Wonder what they eat? More photons I guess!
But hey! That would mean they're cannibals! Sheesh! .....Thank the Lord, we're safe!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I bet it would be funny too if the next announcement was that NASA found light creatures that thrive on protons. Then inside(just alittle) you'd feel like an A always lol...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

You do know that the consensus among the scientific community is that there are 9 dimensions right? That kind of threw us off guard a bit too, when that was thought of.

There are many things in the universe that appear in spectrums other than our own, why could intelligent creatures not be?

We have a very narrow definition of intelligence...there is a plethora of intelligence out there, we are just too selfish to understand that and constantly compare it to our own.

I do not see why the universe could not be intelligent as we are COMPLETELY made from it and consider ourselves to be.

We need to think outside the box, because it's getting full in there.

Pred...

[edit on 10-7-2010 by predator0187]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Out of the thousands & thousands of videos & pictures, I can really only think of only 1 space-based "head scratcher".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I have to ask, as I know you are an intelligent thinker as to what this head scratcher would be.

Pred...

[edit on 10-7-2010 by predator0187]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
unseen by who?

views

Unseen by you, me and the rest that have posted.

Please do not come in an be rude, I just simply posted the title on the website I got it from...

Pred...

wait a sec mate...

who told you i havent seen it??

i came into this thread since there was UNSEEN in the thread title..which is misleading and untrue...if you go page 25 of the moments on youtube you will find mine

so have a good day and thank you for misleading a thread

and before you post a video from youtube as UNSEEN..check the views and you realize its nothing special..pfff

[edit on 10-7-2010 by heineken]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I have to ask, as I know you are an intelligent thinker as to what this head scratcher would be.

Pred...

Predator0187.....

Well.....there are some who would disagree most strongly with your "intelligent" comment, including one who is bashing me up again right now in one of my other threads!

If you hang on a sec, I'll post a link to my "head scratcher" for you.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
unseen by who?

views

Unseen by you, me and the rest that have posted.

Please do not come in an be rude, I just simply posted the title on the website I got it from...

Pred...

you, me and the rest that have posted. ????

and who told you that anyone who posted here havent seen it...

Man I think its time for Junior ATS to be built..at least I hope you a a junior

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
ATTN MODS..

The title of this thread is misleading..it contains UNSEEN when the truth is

the intention might be to lure members into this thread...

the video was posted on youtube on 05 October 2006

and have been seen by over 1 million viewer..

I kindly request the title of this thread to be changed

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join