It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many have felt the calling?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I have to say, I understand what your talking about. For the past three years I've felt something building, like I HAVE to get myself ready for what is coming, I dont know what is coming or if something is going to change in the world, all I know is I'll make sure I'm prepared so I can do waht I can to help people and save lives. I've met some other people who talk about the same feeling, its weird man.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
A year and a half ago i started my sustainability project. First i wanted to fight. i was very angry. i found it futile to attempt joining with others. They simply didn't care or weren't aware. i had to give up on that part of it. i was forced to acknowledge that i could only count on myself. when i would be able to do that, then counting on others would be a luxury.

I had to learn to care for myself first and it is a work in progress. I purchased some land and began clearing. I am building my own solar panels, catching my own drinking water, and preparing for crops next year. I chose to work with as many hand tools as possible other than a chainsaw because im also in a hurry.

I have some pictures of the project that i can share if its allowed. It will give a better idea of what im talking about. It has been life changing.

My Web Album at Picasa

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kissy princess

Awesome post! Yes, this is a very similar calling to my own. Your feelings and thoughts in regards to what you are seeing in the work place is the root of all other society problems. I too have been in management, and share your feelings. Call me disgruntled, many will, but I will no longer stand for "bending" to their will. They get to make the rules...it's about high-time they follow their own rules. Anything less is a lie, corrupt, and deception.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien3nema

Wow you really are building your own camp site. Nice collection of pics.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I have never had anything as profound as the OP but I have recently started to think things like "Actually, maybe it isn't this and that which causes cancer and disease, maybe it's the water, food etc" I'm starting to question everything a lot more and I don't know why I feel things are starting to fall into place.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I recently realized that the governments hold no real control. The corporations are the ones pulling all the strings. The governments are just there to distract the people from what is really going on. I feel sorry for Obama I bet he is surrounded by people that will kill him the second they get the order to.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Yeah, and I ended up getting maced. I will do my protests with a written word next time.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Oh, yes... since 2006, my life changed....I have dedicated all of my time to helping others on the truth seeker path while doing anything I can do to progress my self in a variety of ways.
As a result, my senses/awareness have changed dramatically... synchronicities happen very frequently... and I know full well my purpose is to continue helping others.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

All I can say is be very careful with vengence.

You might be right with purpose but there a bigger picture to that one too and its your choice to be that part.

I myself might be cryptic but if I wasnt I would be a dictator. Take what you will and what you wont. Just be careful not to be bitten by your own foolishness.

I might be wrong but I get a sense of a need for vengence from your original post and that is a fools game on this earth right now as there is no enemy to fight but choice be it your own or someone elses influence. Its all in your hands as my life is in mine.

Choose wisely.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You aren't alone I am here as well. It appears we need to stand together and find out how to really make a change in this evil driven world. We need to find the strength within ourselves to stand together.
I have felt the calling for at least 13 years now. I have been urging others to wake from their slumber. It has been a hard road.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
About six years ago, I started to hear the call. In the summer of 2007, I got an abusive boss. I started harassment proceedings against him. My job was cut for "industrial reasons". Rubbish.

I've been unemployed since, until two months ago. I had retrained and the school hired me to do some work there for ten months. But their unethical methods forced me to quit. Now I'm penalized for quitting. So be it. I will not tacitly condone such behavior with my continued presence. I certainly will not further it with my efforts on their behalf.

Unemployment is hell, but at least I can sleep nights. I have spine, I have moral fiber, I am creating the change.

The last sentence is why we have the unemployed. You had one wee opportunity present itself, got a bad rap, and then scuttled off into your hole again? Something I would expect from an 18 year pubesent rebel but not an adult. Thats the bad news.

The good news is that you are responsibile for your future. You can create lasting change yourself. Just remember the story of Sir Ed Hillary who got to Base Camp said it's too hard and the airs too thin and went home....!!!

Hopefully you'll see the message. If not your a lost cause. Please don't be.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
[
I do plan to do a thread about it, when that occurs, and while it might sound highly exaggerated, I plan for this to be an event that will in fact make history and begin a precedent that will lead to monumental changes in the system.

Either way I will be reporting it all right here on ATS!

This is going to be my next big stand against the system and the Powers that Be.

Could you go the whole hog and have your hearing , either video recorded or audio recorded.
I do not know how much of your personal details you wish to divulge in this endeavour .But if it is a history making event as you feel it will be, your identity will be well known.

I wish you the best of luck .

Umbra~Sumus.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
It sounds like you're going through or just coming out of an existential crisis! I'm in the midst of one myself.

I think you should let us know what your quest is though, because it is pretty relevant to your OP.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

In the past week, I recently received two clues about my family history. I always knew there was corruption involved but now I can connect the dots.

I would love to expose what happened to my family. It just seems like things are so easy to hide - it's tough to prove a conspiracy - especially when it's about a personal matter and not a public event.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
There is one answer to all of your concerns. That one thing is all you need to do to easily create the world we're all looking for. That world is made up of community - caring for the old, the young, the sick, everyone doing their bit as best they can (and that's really all we need to ask/give).

That world knows that there is room for everyone, there is plenty for everyone, that everyone has worth. The jobs we all do are valued equally, because every job must be done - no one job is of greater value than another.

Nature is our doctor, pharmacy, food source, home; Mother Earth holds all we need, in abundance and for free. She also gives us food in abundance and without reservation. She supplies us with space for all of us. We humans withhold from our fellow humans. This is not the fault of our planet. There *is* room, food, medicine, water, air, health, love.

Why should you abandon your newborn to someone else's care simply because you have to sit at a desk or behind a counter all day? In this world I advocate, we use our hearts to rule and we are all taken care of through Love. Because everyone supplies everything all the time, we can take time for the important things in life.

Some days you just know you need to stay in bed, and as the day goes on you find yourself justified in that initial feeling. Imagine being able to do just that - to stay in bed all day. Conversely, some days you really just feel like doing something for inordinate amounts of time. So do it! Allow the flow of the Universe to guide you in everything. It all balances out anyway.

Where I live, we spend many months in almost total darkness. Can you imagine how that would be? No light at all for months on end. Guess if we feel like hibernating. We could in this new world. We follow our instincts, we follow our hearts. Our summers are light all the time, day and night. For some, it's hard to sleep. After sleeping all winter, we might just find that our natural rhythms actually induce us to "produce" all summer. But we'll never know until we know what Nature wants us to do.

Do you ever wonder if we have so much crime and disease just simply because we stress ourselves from conception right the way through to our death? If you could experience a genuinely stress-free existence, you would find that even our "relaxation" these days is incredibly stressful. Consider this with your heart.

This is a new concept to many of you, but since I came to this site (and before) I have advocated just exactly this thing. Until recently, I'd been laughed off just about every site, and to be honest, I've had to leave here now and again until the ridiculing ceased. But now it seems that the time has come for this idea to finally take root. I've built this idea along with many others over time within the grid of consciousness. Some of you are now receiving this into your minds. Let that spread to your heart.

This brings me to the solution to the problems you're all having in conceptualizing this new system. It's simple. Turn off your brain. Our problems began when we thought our brains were smarter than our hearts. Name any single aspect of culture/society/community/family/individual that causes you concern. If you consider this with an open heart and open mind, you will see that Love will solve that problem - bar none.

Your brain can never have enough information to make fair, rational, wise decisions. Your heart always has all the info needed. Learn to use your heart first.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

What an awesome post. I started this thread nearly a year ago and never read this post. Your idea of the world is the same as my own. Our system currently places the brain first, then where there is room the heart. Some of our best decisions as a nation were based on heart thinking and not brain thinking. Brain thinking leads to corruption, whereas thinking with your heart first leads to the best solution. It is only when the brain thinking enters the picture do we question our hearts response.

BTW I am curious if anyone has any updates on their calling. My situation is now just coming to a head and is looking quite promising. I have no doubt I was led here and I will share when it is all over and done.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join