It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many have felt the calling?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
S & F

It feels good to see between the Lies and stupid gimmicks.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

About as close to throwing everything and the kitchen sink at them... I'm pretty sure I have the legal fiction argument down. What you might consider doing is a "legal" name change ahead of the court case. I jumped in the shower right after posting on here, and what's odd... It went through my head to do an actual name change to the Americanist. Now I read you're using the same front. Talk about synchronicity. Be sure to post a thread or U2U me. I'd like to follow along closely...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by agentofchaos
reply to post by ATC_GOD

Awwww, what's the matter? Feeling left out, because you don't hear a calling? So, it's time to hate on people that have had similar feelings to the OP? I think someone has some growing up to do...

I would love to be selected by the divine to spread this love and happiness and even pass out flowers at the airport in a little orange toga!

In fact....Im on my way there now.

ATC_GOD begins his quest to awesomeness!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

i have it felt strongly. immediately im led to clear my mind and listen to the silence, which in turn speaks volumes. you are not alone. if indeed it is the same calling. it is happening. it is set in motion. nothing is set in stone, everything changes, while all the time change is what's set in stone.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
When I first read, saw and heard everything about the alternative and conspiracies, a jigsaw fell in place. All of a sudden the world around me started to make sense.
At first I sucked it all up and believed the most silly stories. Luckily this changed when all that new info gathered on a big pile, and I could compare. Here the next jigsaw fitted in.

Time and time again, I meet just the right person or learn just the right thing to understand something which is usually completely unrelated.

I won't call it a calling but it looks like I'm receiving a push in the right direction and then I'm assisted to travel the path I started walking.

Very weird but somehow very comforting.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
since i was a child i always thought of changing the world but people always tarnish my dreams people always thought i was crazy cause i saw thing different and not what they see i here the calling but still don't know what to do yet i try to speak they always silence me for no reason I've been beaten by cops and etc... just because i stand up for what i believe in but that's life one always have to go threw hell in order to get to heaven i was sent to this world for a reason and I'm not giving up no matter the odds me against the world and i will always overcome.....

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
Albert Einstein

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
About six years ago, I started to hear the call. In the summer of 2007, I got an abusive boss. I started harassment proceedings against him. My job was cut for "industrial reasons". Rubbish.

I've been unemployed since, until two months ago. I had retrained and the school hired me to do some work there for ten months. But their unethical methods forced me to quit. Now I'm penalized for quitting. So be it. I will not tacitly condone such behavior with my continued presence. I certainly will not further it with my efforts on their behalf.

Unemployment is hell, but at least I can sleep nights. I have spine, I have moral fiber, I am creating the change.

This is very close to my own calling. Although I am a male and involved in corporations management, I know the difference between right and wrong. No more will I stand by and watch others abused in the workforce. It is deception. They claim to operate on moral principles but chose to defer from their principles when it suits them. If anyone has the gumption to question them they remove them at will. In management I have been asked to fire people because the were old...I have been told to lie under oath for the benefit of the company--to twist the truth in favor of the company. NO MORE! It's over.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

My personal concept of corruption is whatever is deceptive is corrupt. I look at it as the bible described a church in Revelations that the church should be hot or cold, if it were lukewarm they would be spit out. Therefore, I have no problem with an organization that says they are true to themselves, and really tries to be true. I do have an issue with an organization that is against something, yet does that something under cloak of secrecy. It is deceptive, and deception is a lie. A lie is corrupt.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I was assistant to the British Defence Attache. I had served three DAs for eight years before that guy, and I was security-cleared by three countries.

While we're on the topic of changing rubbish systems, has anyone noticed that we're not even allowed to use our own common sense anymore? I mean, look at where I continued there. After quitting this last job, I have to write a lengthy explanation of why I quit or they will place sanctions on any assistence I might apply for while unemployed. I've been in the workforce for more than thirty years. Do I not have the right to decide when a job is right for me or not? Am I not allowed to use my own judgment? This is a sick scenario. I just want to be invisible anymore. I want to remain below the radar to these people. I want my world to separate from theirs completely.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

reply to post by ATC_GOD

Awwww, what's the matter? Feeling left out, because you don't hear a calling? So, it's time to hate on people that have had similar feelings to the OP? I think someone has some growing up to do...

Please sir, do not feed them as they get bigger with more nutrition.

As for ATC,
I have just read your next post sir, and congrats are in order.
I wish you a happy journey through enlightenment.
Being aware of our surroundings is a wonderful thing.
However, it is hard to convert the masses as to free thinking and the airport may get you ridicule plus being shipped off by the feds.
What usually works best is to let them wake themselves up.
I know it is hard to see friends and family oblivious to the whole world around them but they will see it.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Yes, another one of me! I want my world to be separate from them as well. However, when they hold themselves up to be righteous, talk about opportunity, talk about fairness then do the opposite...they are liars. They do everything against fairness, against opportunity, and against all that would be honest.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I havent read the entire post as of yet, i'm on page 2 but I would like to quickly point out that I just finish watching a movie called

Formosa Betrayed

In the early 1980s, an FBI Agent is assigned to investigate the murder of a respected professor. Through his investigation, he unearths a spider web of international secrets that has been thriving within college campuses across America for decades. His investigation takes him across the Pacific to the island nation of Taiwan, where with the help of the outspoken widow and an unlikely spy, he learns that the Professor's killing was not a random act, but a desperate move by a scandalous government intent on keeping its nefarious activities under wraps. Our detective soon finds himself on a collision course against the U.S. State Department, the Chinese Mafia, and the Nationalist Chinese Government - in a land where the truth is not what it seems and the only people he can trust, cannot be trusted at all. Inspired by actual events. Written by Anonymous

And this movie is based on real life and it makes me mad and sad what I seen in that movie actually happens all over the world with our corrupted governments aiding and abetting high level criminals which make our world today seems like we are already in hell.

It just doesnt feel right or good viewing the world as it is today, wishing I could do something about it right now but I know I have to go through more training of life and more training to gaining unlimited knowledge so one day, maybe I or someone else could make a bigger stand that there is today, well at least there's people trying to make things right for the rest of us..

I would post up a link to the movie but I dont know if its against the rules but with permission I would only link to the movie site and not the actually site that contains the links

Well back to finish reading this thread and by the way... Can anyone give me any tips or knowledge to Meditation? as in how can I easily get into that state... I have never tried it but willing to try it but with all my drama and problems its just hard to remember to do it.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

thanks going through it now and all the time it seems, with half of my family. lieing, stealing, and mounds of other BS. I speak up all the time and being the person who has done nothing . ends up the bad guy. keep it up

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

About as close to throwing everything and the kitchen sink at them... I'm pretty sure I have the legal fiction argument down. What you might consider doing is a "legal" name change ahead of the court case. I jumped in the shower right after posting on here, and what's odd... It went through my head to do an actual name change to the Americanist. Now I read you're using the same front. Talk about synchronicity. Be sure to post a thread or U2U me. I'd like to follow along closely...

I plan to put the court on the defensive and make it constantly explain itself and expose it self and its hypocracies and false hoods at the same time in so doing.

There are two ways to establish things one is De Jure which is lawful which requires you playing the game by their rules and contracting with them.

The other way, is what the court and the State actually does De Facto as a matter of practice and principle.

I only have to meet the De Facto burden as a sovereign, natural and divine human being, which they in fact can not dispute as I can prove most of their powers and actions are De Facto and not De Jure and also display the dual standards and hypocracy if they refuse to accept De Facto assertions in regards to indentity and status and true and respective powers.

I have challenged the state on some minor code violations, but I have yet to challenge them on the very fundamental foundation of the system fully yet.

To my knowledge no one has ever done what I am about to attempt and I do not know how it will work out.

I do know this, that what I am about to attempt is an honest extension of how I think and feel and what I believe is right and proper.

So whether it succeeds or not will be secondary to being true to myself, and the satisfaction of knowing I was not intimidated into speaking dishonestly by blanket submission out of fear to a system and a process I do not percieve as serving the people at all but simply the state.

Rest assured I will publish every event here when I do, the only things I don't share on ATS about my life are the things that would violated Terms of Service.

We all learn through example and I try to make my own life one, both good and bad, for that very purpose.

Thanks my friend. I shall keep you posted!

[edit on 10/7/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Leapass

Isn't it interesting, how liars, usually reverse the truth onto the truthful person. The meek person, the passive person, is usually always blamed.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I know 'exactly' where you are coming from.
Our public education version of 'understand' is not the same as their legal version of 'understand'.
For them it (in so many words) means, 'do you agree'?
I always say I don't 'understand' because I "don't agree".

It sounds like you've got everything you need now.
I can feel your victory, already. I can really feel it. I'm so excited!

I'm excited, for the OP too!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

This is an awesome showing of our personal power. Thank you for your service in challenging those things we have been in fear to challenge. I have no idea if your plan will work, but enough restless people looking for a way out of this hellhole might insert awaken someone. More power to you and I hope things work out for you and us as a whole.

I think your point that you are going to do something nobody else has tried is what this "calling" is all about. We are the ones we have waited for. We will succeed it is just a matter of time.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
By the way... I am going through a legal process , well two .. one is civil and the other one , you guessed it "criminal" and I've been going back and forth to those halls that says " In God We Trust" and among other lies of the Justice system.

This has been going on for 2 years... yes 2 YEARS!... Why would a court take 2 years if a man is "guilty" of a crime? Why are they milking the system using me? Why they trying to make an example out of me? even when there were no crimes committed .... This just shows how evil and injustice these "laws" and courts are... are the people we put in to make things right..

For whatever reason they trying to use me,abuse me, doing all this injustice is a reason I do not know of but I will be damned if I let them win and take away my freedom, I've been learning about the Law and our rights since then, I will fight them using their own rules and regulations, I will go against them in everything they current believe in, while some of those that are in offices may be unaware of the injustice while they sleep in life, one day they will see the bigger picture and will stand by and with the people to take down what is ours... The Government of the people, by the people, and for the people.

All I know once this heavy burden is off my shoulders by beating them out, then I will only progress to what I was meant to do and be

The system is meant to hold people back in life
[edit on 10-7-2010 by MilzGatez]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

Thank you for sharing this. That is right they make the rule book we play by, but who ever consented to that rule book. They break the rules constantly and nobody holds them up for two years.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATC_GOD

reply to post by ATC_GOD

I would love to be selected by the divine to spread this love and happiness and even pass out flowers at the airport in a little orange toga!

In fact....Im on my way there now.

ATC_GOD begins his quest to awesomeness!!!

Not for nothing, You should go through a huge traumatic state and I mean a very huge one so maybe you can stop acting like a moron and see whats really going on and feel whats going on but I understand you are on here to "kill time" and bother other peoples opinions,feelings,facts, etc

for now, just do the best thing you know how to do

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join