It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many have felt the calling?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I am curious how many of you in the past few months or within the next few months has or is planning to stand apart from the old and expose corruption and lies within any facet of your lives?

Recently, I have had a sort of convergence of everything I have learned in life about corruption and lies, come to me in a nice little package. I feel like there was an opportunity presented to me that I could not look away, that I felt compelled to act, as if I were supposed to--as if I had been trained to. What happens next is unknown, but I have firmly stepped out onto a limb that in previous times I would have been hesitant about doing through fear of my own failure.

While I won't get into what I feel my particular mission or quest is, I do feel that this package of circumstances was my mission at this time on earth. How many others are being presented with packages of circumstances that require you to act on, that validate all your life circumstances and experiences? Please share.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hii! Quite an interesting topic. I personally think I have, although I haven't yet the gumption to take any action. But the calling like you mentioned, has definitely been on my mind. I've been thinking it was just me.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I know that I do, and s+f for this one it is needed.

I will stand and fight, and urge those who follow the norm, and don't look outside the box. Fear is more motivational than love. if someone was trying to kill you, you would do everything in your power, but if you had to love someone unconditionally, you'd think twice.

I have felt for a while now that the need to discuss, mention, assert, approach, and live out what I feel is my purpose has finally caught up with me. Though I am in a small group amongst those I know, I feel as if I cannot stop now. I started a page, with all the info that I learned here and elsewhere, and tho hesitant, some people are coming around.

I urged those eating the wrong things, so I planted a garden and posted pics of it, I spoke of healing techniques, and posted my emergency stash. People have 5-6 sense's and found that sight and hearing work hand and hand. So I choose to show and speak as my process of enlightenment, healing, teaching, learning, and progressing in this life is unfolding.

I started talking about our rights and sovereignty, even here, without much progress, but with the hope that I can help. A lot of people don't want to do the work, and I get it, but I don't see them as lazy, but scared.

So I talk about whats closest to home and hope for the best, because every time I talk to someone and spread some information, I feel as if I have evolved. Good luck on your journey.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

My little set of circumstances appears like it fell out of the sky specifically designed just for me. I too sat on it for a couple months wondering what I should do with it. But, in reviewing my experiences in life I realized I had to do something, as to do nothing would be of no service to anyone or everything I have learned in life.

I will not stand any longer for lies and corruption. I will not be silenced. I will wield a sword of truth. In order to not be hit with this sword of truth whoever is in the way needs to be either hot or cold, one way or the other...be who they are--as anything else is deception.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Access to prime directives denied

Access to secondary directives denied

sorry bro, but aren't you supposed to use some
sort of spoken password or something
to pry these things open ???

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Noregeretsever....I love and stand by that on a daily basis.
Is it pain free..nope.
as for the Op...
What was it You felt You had to do?
Kind of sound like an op looking for dummies to tell you how we think ....lol
I will therefore exit..as it is not my place to engage.(=
Have a great thread...hope for lotsa stars and flags for ya.

Love and light

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I am curious how many of you in the past few months or within the next few months has or is planning to stand apart from the old and expose corruption and lies within any facet of your lives?

How many others are being presented with packages of circumstances that require you to act on, that validate all your life circumstances and experiences? Please share.

Look into what a war crime is from the Geneva Convention.
This could shed some light on the current situations of the world.
Could this be effecting the experience and circumstances of life?

Corruption: putrefactive decay; rottenness.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
whilst holding yourselves to a "higher standard", please remember to have patience and forgiveness with yourself.

i hate the phrase, "you're only human". and i do not wish to excuse anyone of their self destructive behavior. but we must remember to be reasonable and take the middle road in all things.

as for myself: the path has been clearly laid out before me. all that i am required to do is put one foot in front of the other. it is totally uncanny how synchronous life can become.....like falling backwards with your eyes closed and discovering that there really is someone there to catch you. (that was NOT meant as an overtly religious metaphor.)

but, again. the key seems to be to not expect too much. if it is not EASY, then it is not RIGHT.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
How many have felt the calling? You mean like `E.T. phone home`? I don't know what that means other than I've got some weird stuff that requires IMAGES and VIDEOS to the debunkers. Other than that, I haven't gotten my long overdue call from `God` and I'm not about to peal over just yet.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
S&F to this tread...

I am one of those who felt the calling ages ago but realized it due to head trauma 2 years ago after mental therapy which just open up my mind more, has me questioning more, has me thinking more,more aware, feeling more free and at peace and among other great new feelings,vibes and thoughts.

I've been though near death experience as a baby due to a condition which effected my brain too that almost took my life and almost coming to an end when i received my head trauma but I was "saved on time".

I'm suppose to be "mentally retarded" , disabled but I have overcame that and became more stronger even though I still have a negative throwback but it can be fixed with therapy. These past 2 years I have learned alot, It feels like i'm feeding my brain energy when I learn. I never really learned in school, I was in special ED and the work just seem too easy in H.S that I spent 2 years and half just roaming the school and having 5 lunch periods LOL, I never had to do my work, or even go to class, just show up once a week and take a test from time to time and I passed, but only one teacher didnt pass me in my senior year but when the state tests rolled up, I passed them all that she had to pass me so i can graduate and with a regular diploma but I NEVER learned ANYTHING, NOTHING, at all, now I see that textbooks are full of misinformation and USA school is a joke but after that I put myself into 2 technical school but I went downhill and not followed up on it, had my ups and downs but when I had my downs I came right back up and each time stronger and wiser than before.

But even through I have a whole different look on life and learning a lot of things that schools cant even teach and wont teach (thanx for the internet, LETS KEEP IT FREE!) I am still going through some problems but I know after this, I will be even more wiser, knowledgeable and spiritually stronger. And also I've been learning about the spiritual side of things and a family member who is into it and told me that I was meant for great things, cant say what method was used to get that information and know that it comes straight from overseas in the Caribbeans which I honestly believe or else why would I still be stronger after what I went through? Why I didnt die as a baby? and among other things.

so maybe I will be one of those that will be on the enlighten side and do what I have to do to make things better after I go through what I'm going through and learn more things and try to get help with the downside of my life, and not saying it would be within 5-10 years from now, it could be 20-25 years from now, no one knows but maybe

I did my soul searching... Has anyone else besides those who posted above me doing theirs?!

Also, I just feel different than the rest.. like I'm not suppose to be around them, I feel like I'm an outcast (yes, I am anti-social but working on it) , It just a feeling I cant describe

[edit on 10-7-2010 by MilzGatez]

fixed spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I was just thinking about the same thing today...

I have noticed the new generation is much more aware and open-minded than the ones before. I talk to people a lot and I've noticed young people tend to be just minded and somewhat in the know about corruption and corporations influencing our laws and government decisions.

We are depended on this system. If you drive a car or use public transportation, you are contributing to the corporate oil industry, and there's NO WAY AROUND IT.

I mean, LOOK at what happened at Taco Bell when they ran out of free tacos. AMERICA WENT CRAZY!! It was all over the news... Seems like people really have their priorities straight, huh?

Fighting the system will only strengthen it. It has to be a change on a global, collective consciousness level.

I heard, it takes A square root of 1 percent of population of Earth to begin the Awakening?

www.mum.edu...

Meditation of 3500 people lowered violent crime in Washington DC by 25%?

THIS is the "weapon" they can never take from us.
And why isn't everyone talking about this and organizing MORE of these???

I'm in Boston, who's in?

[edit on 10-7-2010 by misha.baikal]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
There is an awakening going on. I feel the call. I recently had a sort of reawakening and still am in the process and realized I have been neglecting my life's mission. I have reconnected with the soul but still have not fully connected as that will take time.

I know one thing if you put your attention and focus on it come hell or high water and persevere eventually there will be a break through on what you need to do whether it's join others in some existing endeavor or initiate something yourself and gather others to it.

The higher lives that are trying to help humanity first need to know you are reliable before they entrust you with more responsibility. Prolonged attention, focus and perseverance is what they are looking for and high enough evolution to connect to the group mind through the soul or spirit if you will.

There is a driving force inspiring people to gather with others of like mind and live in peace in harmony but there has been no real break through. Most attempts have failed and a few that have had some small measure of success but no real growth or significant impact on society and are usually to strictly built around some rigid ideology or religious belief to appeal to a large cross section of humanity.

The current turmoil may be the point of tension needed for a break through but only time will tell.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hey all,

I think the calling for many people has gotten stronger. Call it what you will, a calling, the path, a sense of 'doing the right thing', but more and more people that I know have decided to do what they believe in, rather then condone what we see happening in this world today as 'normal'.

This is not the first time in history that a large amount of people have adopted a different way of living based on their belief system, rather then what is perceived as the norm.

And it seems once one person in a group decides to follow their beliefs, then other's will naturally follow theirs.

For me, the path has gotten stronger and stronger over the last few years, so it only seems natural to stop fighting it and actually engage in life.

Could it be an unconscious survival instinct kicking in thanks to all the problems we see in the world today?

Cheers
Shane

[edit on 10/7/10 by shamus78]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I can personally vouch for my brother and I both hearing, following and being everyday our calling that we heard. My g/f kind of does, but shes still young in the spectrum of hardships that prys ones life's eye open. Only thing I can say is don't forget the feelings you get and BE about that s*** my friend, be about it...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

left the west a while ago

renounced careerism after the 9/11 - was working (indirectly) for bbc;

working since for small local social project here and there;

every single time i start doubting about my path (the adversity is huge especially from family), something really strong happened; last time was 3 month ago then at that time only i discovered the indigo people theory. what a relief it was to see this. Killed the doubt for good. Not that i believe in that indigo people theory but it is the path i have chosen since 9 years without knowing about this theory. i don't know if anyone can imagine the shock for me of learning about it after all that time...

now my girlfriend and i are saving money in the west to buy our freedom out for good and keep on the same path;

breathe, love, contemplate, discover, help underprivileged, act simple
be real

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I know nothing. If I think I now something, I know nothing.
Studied things, joined groups, learned a few processes (that didn't work or appeared to be flawed 'for me'). Got into some binds...it seemed the system knew I was 'awake'. Using the flawed_for_me_processes, like a magnet, the system squeezed me on every move I made.
Before that, I was invisible.
Decided people were 'creating' their futures, and I should too. Used what I learned from them, except left behind the flawed_for_me_processes;
1. I didn't know who the originator was.
2. I did it because others did it.
3. It caused me to be visible, but it didn't protect me as I expected.
and became my own Creator.
Backed out of the flawed_for_me_processes, but was still visible.
Like Neo, the first leap is hard, when you try to create your own future.
You have families and others affected by your actions, but at the same time, if you can effect change; your changes will benefit them.

Have the same catalysts appearing, one on top of another, as if there is a bulls-eye over my portion of the universe.
I remain calm, I love and forgive them but do not trust them, because we are on different journeys, their goal is oppression and my goal is freedom.

I peacefully resist their purported authority.

I am 'stuck' in the matrix, but am learning to move about without all of the
controls. There are rules to the game. You learn the rules you can play the game.

Their education system did not teach us the rules. Their 'free' education wasted my time. I'm learning the rules so I can do anything in the game.

One rule I know. Their terms are legal. To know how to speak to them and what they are saying to you, you must own a legal dictionary or access a legal online dictionary. Another rule: Their documents will 'label' you. If you sign a document that has labeled you 'without correcting the label', you will unknowingly be treated according to that label, throughout any process they take you through.
If it labels you a Plaintiff, Defendant, Inmate, Violater, Client, or Patient, etc...those labels are assigned to your name and signature, and if you place your signature with it, you are stuck with that label the entire time.

If they want your signature, you should not sign until you correct the label given to you.

From a bible perspective, it's called 'bearing false witness'.
By your signature and accepting that label, you bear false witness against yourself.

Who are you, when you sign these things? That's the first thing we should be finding out.

Right now, I've had to 'not' be a 14th Amendment citizen.
I've had to 'not' claim to be a US Citizen.
Unknowingly the game has an unknown power of authority over you when you present yourself as having that status. There is already a 'leader/master' (so to speak) when you place yourself as a 'US citizen'.

I've had to un-register - not let it expire...everything only expires..it needs to be terminated..canceled..gone! Un-register out of their system if you don't want to belong to them.

Disputes gives them (subject matter jurisdiction) legal authority. Never be in dispute, always tell them there is no dispute, No, there is no plea, there is no reason to hire an attorney or have one appointed, there is no problem, there is no disagreement. No I don't understand the charges. I don't understand who has a claim against me, there is no dispute.

Stay out of their system, don't agree, don't understand, don't know anything about it. Know nothing. Always be in a state where you 'don't understand'. Don't ask for a phone call, don't eat their food, don't lay your head in their shelters. If you know 'who you are', then you are a non-resident alien to them and their world. Sure you see it and are in it, but you are not 'of' it.
Don't trust them. 'at arm's length' should be placed above your signature.

Light and Love

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I know exactly what you are talking about. I recently had a spiritual awakening, an 'a-ha' type of moment. I spoke to my higher self, and I realized that everything that has been shown to me, was done so for a reason. I know that this 3D world is not my final resting place, and because of this, I must contemplate what my purpose on this planet, in this dimension, is.

I think more and more people are waking up to discover what their own individual missions are. This is an exciting time for humanity.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
About six years ago, I started to hear the call. In the summer of 2007, I got an abusive boss. I started harassment proceedings against him. My job was cut for "industrial reasons". Rubbish.

I've been unemployed since, until two months ago. I had retrained and the school hired me to do some work there for ten months. But their unethical methods forced me to quit. Now I'm penalized for quitting. So be it. I will not tacitly condone such behavior with my continued presence. I certainly will not further it with my efforts on their behalf.

Unemployment is hell, but at least I can sleep nights. I have spine, I have moral fiber, I am creating the change.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This might sound dumb, but a few days before I was "awoken" i was taking a shower (its where i do most of my finding of myself), and i just had this strange sense of "I'm here for a reason". Then a few days later my brothers friends showed me some stuff. They started with the 911 conspiracy and from then on I just saw more and more corruption all around me. I still believe i have a purpose in all of this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join