It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too Hot To Handle: Stop Ogling Republican Women

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Yea, because all the men are just so gorgeous. You just compounded the entire problem in just one statement.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What the Hell is wrong with hot chicks?

Sex sells.

link   
Great OP (not)

We all know a good looking woman couldn't have a clever thought on her own-right? Isn't that what you are basically saying.

Just goes to show, again, what Dems really think of women-in general.

What a waste of thread space. IMO

link   
Edit: Double post (please remove this one)

[edit on 7/10/2010 by anon72]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

Click on the video and media site (it's at the top of most every page). Log in.

Click on "my account." Then click on "my pictures." You'll then see "manage photo albums." One is for avatars and the other for photos you want to post in threads.

Follow directions for uploading photos. When you are finished click on your chosen photo and an url will appear underneath it. Copy the url under "embed on ATS" and then paste it in your post.

Good luck with this. I'd like to see your picture.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

I think you missed the point here.
It seems like the OP is a democrat and the republicans have good looking female candidates so there is a problem with that.

It's the democrat that seems to be miffed about it.

Actually, I'm not really a Democrat anymore. And the point of my OP, for those of you who seem to have missed it, is that demanding that a woman have brains and political savvy and be successful in a career AND ALSO look like a movie star and preferably also be a mother is unrealistic and unfair to women.

If the Republicans want to choose women who are considered hot that's their marketing strategy. I just don't believe the women they are putting up can or do live up to the expectations put on them.

Personally, I've read Sarah Palin's book which is fine in its own right, but I think she should stick to her glamorous image and not attempt politics, which seem to be way beyond her scope.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Sestias]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

No, I'm not saying these Republican women should be RESPECTED for their brains (which I find lacking in many instances). I'm saying they should be JUDGED on their intellect, ideas and accomplishments and not have to try to be pole dancers at the same time. In many cases they are better at pole dancing than politics though.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Sestias]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

Ok i read through all the replies and noone else seems to have pointed out this total re-write of history :

seriously???

Ok either i have over-night become one of those people who believe time has shifted and remembers history differantly, OR

they are forgetting this woman was discovered from being a contestant on that reality show survivor not ten years ago...

Calling her a veteran is like calling Barbera Walters wet behind the ears imo....

on a side not am I the only one who thinks John McCains wife is super Attractive for her years?

~meathead

well in retrospect at least they put the supposed hotness disclaimer in there ...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I got to thinking more about this and I guess, from what the Dems do, they perfer their woman canidates to rides in on the coat-tails of their politcal husbands (Clinton, Bono, Wellstone etc.).

They got all their own thoughts.... lol

Look at Mrs. Clinton now. Being a total NOOB in her position. She is ANOTHER unqualified person in a positon of power for this so-called administration.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
No, I'm not saying these Republican women should be RESPECTED for their brains (which I find lacking in many instances). I'm saying they should be JUDGED on their intellect, ideas and accomplishments and not have to try to be pole dancers at the same time. In many cases they are better at pole dancing than politics though.

And that's why your whole argument is ridiculous and pathetic. You claim you want them judged on their intellect, but you've devoted an entire thread to denigrating them based on their looks and even calling them 'pole dancers'. For something that should be irrelevant, those of you on the left sure love to make an issue of it.

Lets just be honest. You hate them for their politics, but you'll take a cheap shot based on looks when you can do it.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

Is there anyway to do it without uploading? I received the pic in an email a while back and copy and paste it...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

If you want to post it on ATS I think the only way to do it would be to upload it on the media and video site.

Just drag the pic onto your desktop and from there upload it to ATS.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike Stivic

Yes, I think McCain's wife (I believe her name is Cynthia) is beautiful. She's a real cougar.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

" I just don't believe the women they are putting up can or do live up to the expectations put on them. "

I dare you to show me ANY politician who lives up to our expectations .
Being a hot woman has nothing to do with it .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join