It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf toxicologist: Shrimpers exposed to Corexit "bleeding from the rectum"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
"Oil droplets and dispersant + hydrocarbon degrading microorganisms = natural by-products"?!?

Won't the microorganisms be wiped out?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Kevinquisitor

I do not have all the words to explain this.
This struck me 40 days ago when i heard the name.
Corexit=core exit

Cleverly designed huh

For lack of a better word....pre-meditated murder...

Now to solve the problem...I am sovereign..

These entities are destroying all I know Dear..and all I need to live..
This is more than serious..and its not just here people...it's on a global scale.

We...and I repeat (we)
Need to shut this whole mess down ....once and for all..

Solution...Sue their butts off collectively...repeal all their bonds.
Even today in North Dakota...whole reservoir died..no available oxygen..all I know is that there was a lot of oil activity.and they got a bad storm..not to mention ..a wonderful array of chemicals from agriculture.
I do see the whole darned picture..it's sickening.
And all the while the msm keeps playing the same beautiful song..what are we willing to do to stop this madness.
I am not a lawyer..But i do know I am entitled to life.
If that right has been repealed...now i have a big problem.(=
And , so should all of You My Brothers, and Sisters..
We are letting them kill us..We truly are..and letting them pass laws in secret for them to do it.
Sigh...

With all the love i have..

We have to trust in Ourselves, not resort to violence,
But by the same token, the corrupt justice system cannot serve us either.
Our Governements are not there to serve us in the dignified way as Our Constitution decries...
They have been there to subdue Us.
O...and you ask why..are they doing this..I know..
Our bonds are insured..they will collect if we die..why do you think they love war.
I happen to know that every soldier has a 10 million $ insurance policy on their lives..The family..sees but a fraction of that.

In Strenght, and Love and light.
Blessings to All

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit
"Oil droplets and dispersant + hydrocarbon degrading microorganisms = natural by-products"?!?

Won't the microorganisms be wiped out?

wiped out by what?

They eat the crude.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
the crude is bait.then they get the propelene glycol and the rest of their.(corporation controlled) secret recipe..

Light and love

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by justadood

But won't the dispersant affect them? Are they impervious to Corexit?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

I'm not a microbiologist..but this soup kills ..sure Mother nature may adapt an organism from all this..But..they're likely as doomed as crops are, dolphins, and i also saw today that oysters are all dying as well.
Like i said, I'm not a biologist..let them come forward and contribute, I accept all, and any help.

Love and light

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit

But won't the dispersant affect them? Are they impervious to Corexit?

Good question. My understanding is it does not effect them in any significant way. Or, if it does it doesnt matter because of their extremely limited life. Basically, they wouldnt even BE alive if there was the crude for them to consume. Yes, microbes would still exist, but more will be 'born' due to the high levels of crude.

The problem (well, one of many) with that is that as the microbes eat the oil, they also consume oxygen, which creates dead zones, which means that nohtigg that relies upon oxygen can live wiithin those zones. And considering the massive amount of oil out there, that will made for one giant dead zone.

in other words, worrying about the microbes is the least of it.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by justadood]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by justadood
reply to post by depth om

Well, those pesky eaters also provide a very hefty tax base for those dubious 'PTB'.

The Powers that Be make no money off of taxes, because you pay your taxes, in Fiat De Facto Instrument of Debt Currency that is attached to nothing of real value.

The Powers that Be are the Powers that Be because they control the infrastructure and the resources and horde them to leverage for power and control.

Taxing you simply means they have to provide you with less resources, you can't buy goods or services with money you have to surrender back to them.

They do this to conserve the resources they horde and to create competition that increases productivity, and chaos that can be controlled by laws the people who do have something fear, will be taken from them by the people who don't have a slice of the pie.

Conversely killing people who they do not need also conserves resources!

See how that really works.

They have sold you an illusion.

Money is just script, pieces of paper, worth nothing of real value.

The resources you can obtain with it, are what is worth real value.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

so 'they' are squandering their own resources, in order to kill us, so they can have more resources?

Seems like it might be far more effective to just continue with the killing off of most of asia and africa.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by justadood
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

so 'they' are squandering their own resources, in order to kill us, so they can have more resources?

Seems like it might be far more effective to just continue with the killing off of most of asia and africa.

Asia and Africa is not in the position to stand in the way of a one world government.

The only nation on earth with enough well armed and independent minded citizens is the United States of America.

There is in fact plenty of resources, and oil is in fact a renewable energy source manufactured by the planet itself.

They don't horde to conserve, the horde to create an aritificial scarcity that requires you paying top dollar for vital commodities like oil, that most people use to do quess what? Get to work!

So in reality Oil is another form of tax, that went from cheap pennies a gallon when they were getting you addicted to it, like drug dealers do with new clients, to one of your biggest monthly expenditures once you were addicted to it and dependent on it for your very livelihood and way of life.

It's about maintaining power and control through artificial scarcity.

They don't need this many peoplel which is why they let whole portions of the world sit around starving.

They want a one world government and a nanny state and an electronic control grid, and the only nation in the position to challenge that on a citizens level is ours.

Think about it.

You aren't in Kansas, even if that's where you live!

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by depth om

I think you might find some of the ties in this thread...

The Hydra called Nalco, and the Den of Vipers -- The CorExit conspiracy

Have you all seen the OSHA report on illness from the start of incident to date? Here.

A lot of head and stomach and chest issues. And car wrecks

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If this video is based on facts and the people are in fact deteriorating from the inside.. then why is this info not making it to MSM,.. I dont think that a Show like Anderson Cooper would not report it, if is was factual.
Also with all the claims of how bad Corexit is, you don't hear of anyone saying they have tried everything they can to have their message heard.
All that gets done is post it on You tube. Which presents zero credibility.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Here is a list of "facts" released by Nalco.

2. All of the ingredients contained in Nalco’s dispersants are safe and found in common household products, such as food, packaging, cosmetics, and household cleaners.

* Individually and collectively the ingredients are safe when used as directed.

* Corexit is approved for use by the EPA because it falls well within the agency’s range of allowable toxicity levels.

* Corexit products biodegrade rapidly, do not bioaccumulate, are not human carcinogens, do not degrade into endocrine disruptors, and are not reproductive toxins.

* Environment Canada studies show that Corexit 9500 is more than 25 times as safe as common dishwashing liquid.

* The amount of dispersants in the Gulf equal about 30 parts per billion when dispersed across the area of the oil slick and to the 10 meter depth the dispersants will spread oil through.
o This is 1/10th of 1 percent of the level of the product tested under EPA standards and a far lower level than the EPA allows in drinking water of several non-biodegradable elements that are highly toxic, carcinogenic, and/or reproductive toxins.

* On May 24, Administrator Jackson stated, “we know that dispersants are less toxic than oil” and that “the number one enemy is the oil.”

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Maybe they could do a safety test by having all of BP's board members & upper management guzzle a quart of this stuff,

& perhaps any EPA official not willing to ban it now, can join in that test.

When do people become violently, righteously angry?

What in the hell is wrong with people's self preservation instincts against treasonous tyranny?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well unless somebody can base some facts against what you see there up above,.. all the posting of malicious stories are useless.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth
"bleeding from the rectum"
It's going to be interesting to see what else comes out soon.

Excuse me???

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
How on earth can PB and the officials leading the operation agree to use corexit....? WTF...is wrong with these people?

Is not only the people who start to bleed from their behind but just think about what this stuff does to the sea life.....if any left.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I expect millions to be killed by Corexit in less than a year.

By September 2010, there will be one of the main issues in the elections of 2010.

Mid-term elections will be oil-slicked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join