It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ET Experiences.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Helo, I just finally finished my first 20 posts, and have been very excited to share these with you.

My first personal experience was while I was camping in Cypress Hills in Saskatchewan, Canada when I was about 5 years old. I was taking my medicine (I was having unusual nosebleeds) when I had the urge to come out of my trailer and look in the sky, I was amazed to see a flying saucer! It had red pulsing lights all around it on the bottom and sides, and the top seemed like it was glass, it looked sort of like solar panels, it flew almost like it skipped across the sky, like when you skip a stone across water, it was so strange, how it just skipped across nothing. It flew very strange, like it was surverying the area, it would go very fast, stop instantly, hover, turn around, fly in circles, go up, fly around, and go down, etc. It flew off extremely fast after flying around for about two minutes.

I had no encounters after that up until a few months ago. I heard a few people in the alley yelling stuff, for whatever reason, I watched for a while until something very strange caught my eye, I saw a strange red light in the sky, it was very bright. At first I thought, "Hmm, that must be mars." But then I saw it move, very quickly, it had the same strange flight patter as the UFO I saw when I was younger, it went fast, stopped, did some loops, went higher, went lower, etc. But that wasn't the strange part, after watching for a few minutes, I decided I had to record this or nobody would believe me, I came back with my camera, looked around for the light, and I spotted it, I was trying to find the record button but it wasn't my camera so I had no idea how to make it work, I was just about to record it when I looked up at it, pointed the camera, pressed record, and I was so mad when I noticed it took a second or two before it started recorded, because as I looked up I heard a huge bang, like a gunshot, and a huge flash of light, and it was gone, like it teleported or exploded or something.

A few weeks after this encounter, I dreamed (or so I thought it was a dream) that I woke up, got out of my bed, went to my desk, and grabbed my cell phone, I checked the time on it and brought it back to bed, set it on my nightstand, and layed there falling back to sleep, as I layed there I saw a huge flash of light, and in an instant I was teleported into an alien ship! I was so shocked that I couldn't move, or perhaps they made me not be able to move, my body was basicallly frozen in place as I saw dark figures above me, muttering things amongst eachother, but their mouthes didn't move, which amazed me! It was as if they communicated only through telepathy, they were very strong beings, I could barely see the beings themselves but I could see a very strong pulsing aura around them, a very light aura, which to me indicated they were very nice beings, and they meant no harm. After being there for about 20 minutes I woke up, and I thought it was all a dream, but I looked over and my phone was lying on my night stand, and I had pains in my genitals (I dont even want to know what they did.) and I had a white scratch on my arm, and it was tingling.

Over the next few days I saw lots of dashes of light across the sky, perhaps hallucinations, or maybe UFOs? I also saw shadows on clouds and they dashed off as I looked at them, I had dreams of being experimented on, and I looked online at signs that you were abducted by aliens, and lots of them applied to me. I feel that the aliens who "abducted" me enhanced my body and mind for some strange reason.. I have felt lately that I am a lot stronger, and I have also felt that my psychic powers have increased. I have focused hard on doing things with psychic powers like telepathy, turning on and off electronics, and they have ALWAYS worked. Which was quite strange to me.

Thanks for reading,

Typwar.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hey, nice post!

As most will say, lets see these powers via video camera

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Excellent post OP, thanks for sharing !

For starters, I am relieved to hear that you've had a relatively positive abduction experience.
You'd mentioned the nosebleeds which from I've read about abductees is a common occurrence and having much to do with implants which are inserted into the sinus cavity for tracking purposes.
Have any other family members had any experiences ?

Have your abductors conveyed anything to you in the form of messages or information ?

I wouldn't worry too much about going to the bother creating a video to "Prove" your abilities, for the doubters wouldn't believe you anyway.

These experiences occur amongst some us because our souls have graduated so to speak, to a higher vibrational level.

Those whom have not yet attained such a level spiritually will not be capable of partaking or understanding these experiences and shall remain as doubters until they too ascend to a higher level spiritually.

Check out books written by Budd Hopkins and Dr. John E Mack.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Have any other family members had any experiences ?

I asked a few family members (the ones who wouldn't think I am insane) and nobody else has had any experiences with ETs or UFOs, the only experience anyone in my family has had was my Dad, who has seen UFOs 3 times in his life.

Have your abductors conveyed anything to you in the form of messages or information ?

I don't think they have, and if they did, I don't remember.

Those whom have not yet attained such a level spiritually will not be capable of partaking or understanding these experiences and shall remain as doubters until they too ascend to a higher level spiritually.

Thank you for your thoughtful comment, I will definitely check out the library for some books.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hi OP please use your first thread thanks. this one is now closed.

My personal experiences.

Sauron,

new topics

top topics

join