It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Has Ordered green-lights Kosovo Albanians to attack Serbs say thug

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Kosovo Albanian Bayram Redzepi, said that the EU gave him the green light to send “special forces” into Serb enclave of Kosovska Mitrovica to “impose order”. “Inside the special units there will be Serbian policemen. They will be sent there to react so that no one will think it is against the Serb community. Their task will be to help impose order and law and in case a need arises for their help, they will have a right to go to the border to Leposavic,” said Redzepi. EU denies that it has any deal with Kosovo Albanians to attack Serbs. US has recently accused Serbs in the “north” which means Kosovska Mitrovica, of fomenting “instability” in the region and terror even though scores of ethnic Albanians have already been arrested for ISlamic Jihad in Kosovo and in the US. Prior to the EU/NATO rule of Kosovo, no Albanian Jihadists were involved in the Islamic terror. Serbian President said that Redzepi is “endangering peace” in Kosovo.

I will post the link later on, are there any information gathers here who can help out?

The situation is getting dangerous and serious i am not shokced that the western media isnt reporthing on the area, because they dont want to see there own mess which they have created.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Oh no ! Not again.

Don't those people realize they will never gain from war ?
Is the whole of Yugoslavia in the EU ? Because then they are living in European territory.

Why can't the special forces team not exist from only Serbs ?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Oh no ! Not again.

Don't those people realize they will never gain from war ?
Is the whole of Yugoslavia in the EU ? Because then they are living in European territory.

Why can't the special forces team not exist from only Serbs ?

Believe me or not Alot of people who live there want the old Yugoslavia back, they say it was better and i couldnt agree more.

Maybe someday it will be back.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yeah. But back then they had Tito. If I remember correct he was the glue that kept it a together.

top topics

join