It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow rules (For xbox, no wussie PC version). There is no other way to say it. It's the new world order of video games. Those who have already bought it, and played it love it and admit to it's awesomeness. Those who haven't or say it sucks are just in denial of the take over. All will fall to the wrath of Pandora Tomorrow (The multiplayer online part, I don't think anyone really plays the single player mode.) It will forever change the way we play video games. And just when you think the wrath is ending, Splinter Cell 3 is already in the works. You who wish to oppose the wrath just better hope they screw it all up and make it pay-to-play.

[Edited on 15-6-2004 by Herman]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Um... First of all what's so "wussie" about the PC version? And why leave out the PS2 and GC versions?

Yeah the multiplayer is cool and revolutionary, and quite fun. But it's not a NWO of video gaming by any means. I don't see why you don't want to play the single player, I mean it's quite a good game (as was the first). The multiplayer experience on xbox live (so I've heard) isn't all that great anyway. It's filled with fools who constantly insult other people's mothers, and drop games when they're losing. How fun can that be?

Oh, by the way...

You who wish to oppose the wrath just better hope they screw it all up and make it pay-to-play.

Last I knew, xbox live was pay-to-play so I guess they've already screwed it up?

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The game, moron. They might make the GAME pay to play ontop of xbox live already costing money. I never said the single player wasn't good..just not nearly as good as the multiplayer. No matter, soon you shall fall just as well. And while it may be clouded by idiots, the fact remains it's the best game on earth, and will take over the world eventually. Only wussies play the pc version!! wuuusssiiieeees

new topics

join