It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is BP monitoring ATS? posting of documents may have brought them out.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

In my opinion, caution is a necessary evil with this.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Thank-you I appreciate your correction, I had a feeling I may of misspelt misspelt

I also understand what you are saying if the word is incorrectly spelt but still understood, it could still be binding.

It just seemed a little messy on their behalf.

Cheers!

[edit on 11-7-2010 by IdeaLogical]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Why does BP stream video from the oil well ( about as close as it gets to the issue) and not allow media to film?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by D.Wolf

Thats such a shame, you see, l read All the OP. l even watched every vid. l found more diamonds in it than l have found on here for a long time. lm not stupid, nor am l ignorant, l also do not suffer fools gladly. You see, l respect the fact that the OP was trying to protect the friends that gave him the information. l also respect him for being up front about it, he could have stayed quiet and said nothing. The way l see it a lot of people on here have missed out on a lot of information and are more interested in taking chunks out of the guy. l think you threw away a good few diamonds when you disregarded his thread. l can assure you l spent a lot of hours checking the links and info for myself. l joined ATS to gain information not to be led by ignorance. Please, do as l did, take some time and read the article fully. lm sure you will find some real gems in there. Peace starchild.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by eightfold
reply to post by IdeaLogical

I was just going to post the same thing. : ) Anyone who signs that will have great fun if they make a claim.... they're not suing any of the Miller Compnaies, but infact one of the Miller Companies. I'm not a lawyer but I think that typo makes the rest of the clause/contract invalid.

I am a lawyer and it most certainly does not.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
SO

ats got the bp mustang truth out on cnn

let's see these documents there too, the world needs to know bp is doing everything they can to avoid any responsibility for this! as wel as endangering all workers 'cleaning' the mess and residents living on the coast!

anyone want to send these off to some major news sources?

[edit on 7/13/2010 by indigothefish

[edit on 7/13/2010 by indigothefish]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join