Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is BP monitoring ATS? posting of documents may have brought them out.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I personally think everyone should print them out and hand them to everyone they see.

Tell them this is BP's contract to the workers and provide them with the data on the disperant used.

Hand them out and see if it makes people mad, if it doesn't? Well, shows how much people actually care.

Although this is the subject I seem to talk to everyone, even strangers about...

Pred....

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The document about not being able to sue Miller Environmental Group is a pretty standard document except for a few details.

If any individual engages in basically any job or activity that involves danger, from working in a factory to going on a canoe trip down the river with a guide, the 'event organizer' will have you sign a document such as this.

One shady thing about the document, however, is that it states the individual would not be able to sue Miller even if Miller was found negligent. Miller should know that most judges will throw out a form in court that protects a party against negligence, as negligence is one of the best reasons to sue someone.

As for the other document, it could be interpreted in a positive or a negative way. If you are of the opinion that BP is doing all they can to get to the truth of why the accident on the oil rig occurred on that fateful day, then the point of this document is to make sure that no one accidently disposes of valuable evidence that could discover the reason for the tragedy.

On the other hand, if you are of the opinion that BP is trying to cover up any negligence or wrong doing that lead to the disaster, then the reason for this document would be to make sure that any implicating evidence would go directly to BP before going to any other sources, at which point they would be able to isolate it.

Furthermore, the fact that only BP email is to be used and the use of portable usb devices are discouraged for information regarding the spill are also tactics to ensure that any important evidence stays within BP.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by beansanmash]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I lost interest in anything else you had to say; as all thoughts past reading your insulting remark against three of the coastal states directly effected by the oil spill, were dominated by what a self righteous jerk you must really be.

As if the word "citizen" could encompass all hope, fear, or motivation of 100% of the people contained within it as one accord. Of course this does not include Mississippi. Why is that? What is 100% of only "you" doing? can all people within your influence then claim those actions for themselves?

Dont even bother pointing to what your doing. that's not the point. the point is that you claim it for others the same way you deny all in another group. Its insulting to have any outsider look in at me and judge on the basis of another....

reminds me of biases based on stereo type, race, religion or discrimination in general. You have not learned nearly as much here as you would like to think. do not speak for me again. I think that you are an idiot based on your first few words and then discounting anything else you may have wished to share.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Ok the document is interesting but as a previous poster stated it depends which side you are arguing. I did not go too much into the previous thread as I did not believe that you had found it in the trash, now that you have addressed where it came from it does lend you more credibility. However, why lie in the first place? I believe that there maybe someone casually gauging public opinion on sites like this, but what can you do? In all I suppose you are doing more than most and certainly more than me.
So in that I wish you luck someone sometime really does need to take a stand.
Peace

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

This nothing personal against BP or its share holders.

BP If you're reading?

Pay no attention to the person behind the Original Thread.

TAKE IT PERSONALLY! WE DO HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE - AND THAT INCLUDES EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR SHARE HOLDERS!

If this was a just world you'd all be tried and convicted and hung as traitors.

Sincerely and with hope you all get exactly what's coming to you -

G.T. Hall aka Silo13

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

You are giving ATS credit way too much. ATS don't matter in the vast world of internet. You may be surprised to know there or hundreds of thousands or probably such forums based on conspiracy themes. All these "research" and much more is being discussed allover the world on internet.

Is BP sending agents on ATS specifically to gather information or any similar thing? I don't think so at all. BP is a multi billion dollar corporation if they will spend time going from forum to forum (which is quiet impossible) allover the interweb and worrying over such websites then they've done business.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
www.millerenv.com... web page for the miller group everything is seeming real and legit but this is nonsense that they make people sign such a draconian agreement.... looked for sample pdfs and tried to check if there are samples of this online no sign....

what the hell are they thinking if they think they can get away with this

I wonder if congress has seen that document.

If anyone wants to really cause trouble they should sent a copy to there congressman.

I don't like environmentalist groups but i would send copies to them to.

If i had to sign that document to work i would sign it left handed. (i am right handed.)

Then if later i fell sick because of the job i would sue and when they tried to use the document i would claim it was a forgery.
no handwriting expert would be able to match the left handed signature to my right handed writing. (by the way a lawyer told me about this trick.)

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
Sorry to disappoint you but the document preservation request is required by law.

If you don't believe me read the case, Zubulake v. UBS.

Also, if you read the document correctly you will notice a requirement to keep BP information in a specific location - separate from personal info.

BP will almost certainly get requests to turn over all documents related to the spill (if the haven't already). They then have to inform the employees of this request.

This is all pretty standard stuff, ask anyone in a large corp.

As for the waiver, it probably won't protect BP that much. You can't contract away a negligence or workers comp claim.

They aren't going to provide $10.00 a hour clean-up workers with any smoking gun documents. Things like this don't work like that.

Yea, I would agree. This document doesn't surprise me. Just standard legal crap. I'm glad I'm not a lawyer. If I had to spend my day reading/writing crap like this I'd shoot myself.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This theory is, in my humble opinion, on of the more well thought out explanations of the British Petroleum oil spill disaster of the millennium; however I, whatever there intentions may be, do not have an aggressive, nor hateful, stance towards those behind the scenes whatsoever. Those who subjugate behind the scenes only desire one commodity, and that is negativity. Every time there is hopelessness, anger, hate, greed, and violence they feed off it - there is not a sense in fighting with fire against fire, this only causes the fire to grow. They feed off of your fear, and anger especially is entirely based on fear - deep into the root of the variable(s) that cause your anger are because of a basis of fear. Not admitting to being fearful is based on fear itself, quite the paradox.

ASPHALT VOLCANO & BP, ILLUSION OF A FALSE SPILL

Read more: www.thegic.org...

The above link is only but a theory that I do not claim to be 100% proven/factual; although, the explanation has a basis of significant points along with factual information to support the theory.

Love, Light, and Peace.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by 11118]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EFGuy
reply to post by SWCCFAN

You are giving ATS credit way too much. ATS don't matter in the vast world of internet. You may be surprised to know there or hundreds of thousands or probably such forums based on conspiracy themes. All these "research" and much more is being discussed allover the world on internet.

Is BP sending agents on ATS specifically to gather information or any similar thing? I don't think so at all. BP is a multi billion dollar corporation if they will spend time going from forum to forum (which is quiet impossible) allover the interweb and worrying over such websites then they've done business.

Maybe... but ATS is the best and most up-to-date forum on the net that ive found.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Imagine having all the resources in the world to cover up your mistake just like a political figure are a huge corporation.

I have friends who would still be married

If there reading ATS, I sure hope it's to better there solutions, not better there cover-up. I must be day dreaming !

BP, we are watching you too !

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
So, I wonder how BP would feel if we started using their own methods against them, starting with the social networking just to make one long list of everyone who works there? Make them the talk of the party... ;-)

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Those documents are pretty standard documents for the situation. The thing about seizing your computer isn't about "damage control," it's about informing you that you must preserve any documents you might have that would be relevant to the case. If there is a lawsuit or criminal charges (and I imagine their will be,) the prosecution/plaintiffs will probably want those documents from you. If BP doesn't send out that letter and you destroyed those documents, BP would be on the hook for destroying evidence. Since they sent you the letter, it would be your fault for destroying the evidence now that you know.

The other document is just a standard waiver of your rights to sue if you get hurt during the clean up. Any company on earth would have you sign that if you were undertaking a dangerous job. That's just the way of life.

In other words, nothing to see here. No, really, you've posted nothing to see. This information is about as damning to BP as a picture of one of their gas station job applications. I mean, literally, it's on that level. Now don't get me wrong, I'd love to see the suckers go down, so please post something scandalous if you actually have it!

Oh, also, there's typos in one of the documents. A document that short, especially a contract or legal notice from companies this big, would not have typos. They would have proofread it to death, and at the very least run a spell check. So the authenticity itself is questionable.

I want to formerly inform all interested parties that We are going to expose every document, slip up and Crime we can find.

I got a kick out of this statement. I'm sure BP is shaking in its boots from somebody who doesn't know the difference between the word "formally" and "formerly," and if this was a formal attempt to inform BP of anything then you would have to at least mail the diatribe to their offices instead of just slapping it up on a conspiracy web site. Also, you might want to identify who "we" is. As much as I hate big oil companies, my life is pretty much in the crapper right now and I have too much on my plate to be playing spy games against BP.

Since your "we" seems to be indicating ATS as a whole, which I am a member of, I'd appreciate not being spoken for. Also, before apparently amending ATS' mission statement you might want to check with the site owners. Honestly I think they'd be on board, but for this to be formal then you probably want to cover the formalities, you know?

And finally, my last rant about this thread is simply this:

It is absolutely amazing that with all the crimes against humanity Big Oil has perpetrated against the people of the Earth, that many Americans (especially the militia movements) never said a word or gave two floatin' turds about any of it until it directly affected your own back yard. Where were you, when Big Oil was pushing for wars across the world that saw entire villages full of innocent men, women and children being blown to rubble? What was their crime? Their governments stood in the way of Big Oil, that was all. Where were your outcries then? If my guess is right, most of you were off voting Bush/Cheney to stop them gays from gettin' married and 'cuz them terroristizers needed to learn themselves a lesson from AMURIKKAA.

I guess what I'm saying here is that BP has been an evil, power hungry, vastly destructive company for decades. Why do you only stand up and speak when you are personally affected? Please don't make your movement out to be about justice when it is clearly about revenge...

...especially since there's actually nothing wrong with revenge.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Yes I should have addressed why I lies about the Source better in the OP.

I have friends that work for reliable staffing inc. They are caught in between a rock and a hard place. They know the dangers and health risk of working the Spill. One is an ATS member and is wide awake to what it going on. They knew what those documents were asking them to do, but they still wanted an opinion from a Lawyer. The lawyer told me to tell them to sign at their own risk. Personally I think they should quit, but they were both unemployed and have kids. I said I found them in the trash so if Reliable, Miller and BP found out, they would not know the exact source.

However after a long talk with them I decided to put it all out there and come clean about how I got the documents. They gave them to me.

I assure all here that there is nothing fake about them in any way.

My only advice i could give to them since they had to sign them or loose their job was to print their name in all lower case and sign "Under Duress" So they could not be legally bound to the terms. With over 2000 people having to sign them they would most likely over look it.

The bonus of signing it that way is if they get fired they can still file suit.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

I worked for a $2.5 billion/year corporation with over 22,000 employees and I never had to sign a ridiculous contract like that pertaining to work related documents, only a non-compete clause.

Your ignorance of this matter is even further expounded by the fact that this document is written SPECIFICALLY for the "April 20, 2010" oil spill disaster and all activities related to it.

So for you to claim this is "standard stuff" is a completely false statement. Are you one of the BP shills the OP was warning us about?

[edit on 10-7-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
reply to post by Daughter2

I worked for a $2.5 billion/year corporation with over 22,000 employees and I never had to sign a ridiculous contract like that pertaining to work related documents, only a non-compete clause.

There is nothing dangerous about Wallmart, beside killing local economy.

EDIT :

My guess is more the activities are dangerous, more you get to sign non-sense agreement. Having a bank loan make you almost obligated to sign-it. Big corp. like people who have mortgage, there easy "hostage" !

[edit on 10-7-2010 by truthy-bird]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
who in their right mind would actually sign the second one? Do they trust BP that much to search their homes after they just destroyed the Gulf?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

I have to apologize to the Mods and ATS members that I was not truthful with my source of the documents. I did not find them in a trash can in LA. The truth is that I have friends that are working in beach clean up and they were told to have them signed and notarized or they would be let go.

The truth does not need lies. I discard any source and all that is presented in its wig to the trash-bin when lies (among things) are needed to present it. The liar in question will not be taken seriously again.

I don't care what your reasons were, are or will be, one simply doesn't lie to me.

Ever.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Thanks for ALL the information you have given us in this OP. The infomation in all of the videos is mindblowing to. People must stand up to BP, it cannot be allowed to go on. The only place l can get any real news as to what is going on in the GOM is foriegn TV and radio, even that is sparse. How can a company that has done and are continuing to do so much damage be accountable to no one. Obama shows no interest at all. He doesnt even PRETEND to anymore. lts so cold and calculated, Maybe its a land grab and they know how to right it and when everyone has vacated the gulf in five or ten years they will have fixed it and have the whole of the land, free of charge, for the NWO elite. Yep, l know this sounds far fetched but its no more far fetched than Obama allowing BP to virtualy reap havock on the US and not put a stop to it. As l see it he has two choices. Kick BP out and get the gulf sorted by using the best people in the world to end all this and save the people, and the once beautiful gulf or stand by the corporation with one of the worst cleanup records in the world and let the people and the gulf go to hell in a handcart.
Simple choice, who is the most powerful man in the US? OBAMA or BP? Peace Starchild

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
OP, this thread needs to be at the top of the page IMO, great job, and great job in showing this evidence to us
We all need to spread this form around, show it to anyone that will listen.

If I may, another link-

The plan is to NOT evacuate anyone!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join