It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is BP monitoring ATS? posting of documents may have brought them out.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Greetings to all and BP I am sure it is in your corporate interest to infiltrate ATS and Monitor what is being said.

However given the fact that BP's use of toxic Dispersants and concern for the bottom line, I want to formerly inform all interested parties that We are going to expose every document, slip up and Crime we can find. This nothing personal against BP or its share holders. What is going on in my own back yard is a Crime against humanity. While the citizens of LA, AL and FL have submitted to BP MS has not. We the Citizens of the Mississippi Republic will make every attempt to expose BP and the Government.

I have thought about this for a long time now, and since I have 2 threads with documents that could damage BP's public image even more it appears to me that I may have drawn some of them out.

I will not name them but I am sure the tech savy mods know who they are. You can view the threads Here and Here.

I have to apologize to the Mods and ATS members that I was not truthful with my source of the documents. I did not find them in a trash can in LA. The truth is that I have friends that are working in beach clean up and they were told to have them signed and notarized or they would be let go.

I will be posting the Un-Edited Miller Document here on this thread when I get off work tonight. I also want to let you guys know this is not an attempt to get points, flags or applause. What is Important is to get these Documents out into the Public's eyes and Demand the truth from BP/Government.

We need to be aware the BP and the US Government are engaged in a full Cover up over the Toxicity of Corexit and other chemicals covered in this Thread.

BP and the Federal Government are fully aware of the dangers of the Chemicals and Dispersants being used but the realize that is it far Cheaper to kill Millions of people than to pay to relocate them.

I have re-posted the documents below so you don't have to bounce to 4 threads to see what you need to see.

Former Valdez Cleanup Worker Warns of Toxic Dangers in the Gulf: by WWFJKD This was the first thread on that topic on ATS but didn't get much attention and is packed full of research.

BP oil spill Corexit dispersants suspected in widespread crop damage
Interesting Video of crop damage out of North Mississippi. I have also see this damage in other areas.

Toxicologist: Corexit Destroys Basic Biological Structure Of Life *Video*: by burntheships
Awesome thread and Great information.

Leaked!: Complete Assay Of The "Crude oil" & Corexit Warning Label: by burntheships

BP wants to kill Us its cheaper that relocation.

There are many many more threads that support this information

BP and the Federal Government is allowing this to happen and So are We

Edit again to add un-edited document and links to supporting and relevant threads edit again to add the video.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by SWCCFAN]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i dont know what shady documents are supposed to look like would like to get some clarification of what this is exactly any input would be apreciated.....

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I also wanted to link to ATS member: burntheships thread Toxicologist: Corexit Destroys Basic Biological Structure Of Life *Video*

It re-enforces the real issue here. The Lives of People and the Future of the Gulf Coast.

Money has made Govenment Corupt. Americans need to take a stand.

We protest about taxes, Immigration laws and Gay civil unions

What about the Lives of Milions of innocent people put in Jepordy for a few dollars?

We should be Rioting here and now.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

Well I am not a Lawyer but a Lawyer looked at these and here is the jist of it.

1) the Miller document waves any right to sue miller or related in any to Miller.

2) the BP document allows BP to have access to any records it thinks it may own.

Keep in mind this is for the Beach clean up workers not anyone whom would have access to anything damnning to BP itself.

What this is about is Covering their Butts and keeping things secret.

We cannot allow that.

We must expose them and reveal the truth behind this disaster.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hats off to you bro for clearing this up
I agree with your post and also feel that every trite incident in the past should be brought up and shoved down their throats, just to make them an example to the rest of the powermongers that are doing this exact same thing.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

Absolutly ... The truth must get out Millions of lives are at stake here Including mine and my family.

I hope we can come to a peaceful solution but when has that ever happen on a cover up of this scale.

This event may be the spark that lights a fire that leads to an explosion of people ready to demand answers and force them if needed to right this wrong.

Unfortunatly the damage is already done with the corexit and the oil we cannot chage that.

However we cannot sit idlely by and allow BP and our Government to Lie to us and say that we are safe. I have been on this spill just about 18 hours a day researching and Gathering Intel. The time has come to proclaim to the world:

"I'm Mad as Hell and I'm not gonna Take This ANYMORE!"

from 'Network 1976' by Howard Beigle

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If BP are reading this.

You should be ashamed of yourselves, you money grabbing soul-free bastards. You do NOT own the world and neither do any of the other corporations - people are waking up and one day we will take the power back.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I am so blown away about this contract - especially #7 saying they can seize your computer I am almost speechless. Thank you so much for helping us understand what these slimeballs are doing. I will be back later to discuss when I get over the initial shock!

Take care friend - I don't trust them!

[edit on 9-7-2010 by crazydaisy]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Thank you for your work. We do make a difference! I believe that in promoting truth in the face of all of the lies others are empowered.

Imagine the heat that Toxicologist Chris Pinetich PHD will take for making that video! I think of all of the vindicated workers, residents of that area, and people who will need that info soon to help themselves!

Also, there is another Toxicologist that has come forward, Toxicologist: COREXIT9500A Ruptures Red Blood Cells

Also Dr Rikki Ott. Riki Ott, PhD, is a Marine Toxicologist in charge of the petition the EPA to delist toxic chemical products in oil spill response.
www.ipetitions.com...
www.rikiott.com...

They are the brave ones who dare to tell the truth!

The documents you have posted will help countless people!

S&F!

[edit on 9-7-2010 by burntheships]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

thank you for helping me understand legalese is like chinese to me learning more and more every day yeah in those terms this is nonsense could we send these documents ito our members of congress and whatnot or would that just get us in trouble? like would it be illegal to be in possession of such documents?

[edit on 9-7-2010 by KilrathiLG]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

As it has been stated on BP's website any Document that refers to "BP" Is under Copyright Protection. But lets see that enforced here with millions of lives at risk here.

They will get what they deserve in the end!

May God have mercy on their souls ...
... I will not.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

ok then im printing out 100 copies of this and passing them around kallispell montana in flyer form then

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
But for those in charge, it is more important what happens in our bedrooms. The response to this oil spill has been a catastrophe. Greed is what has driven this entire operation, both by the corporations and politicians.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
wouldnt suprise me at all. not only BP but im sure every aspect of goverrnment is watching ATS as well. this forum has had some cool documentation put up and i know seeing documentation of certain things has changed a lot of peoples minds. I think those people in govt & BP or what have you are really impressed with things we've brought up and im sure they're impressed with the great presentation and great information they think we dont know about.

I also wonder how many people from ATS are put on "lists" for attitudes and what the person may have presented?

*ETA - I was thinking, hmm, i doubt he found those in the trash, they dont look balled up etc, wasnt going to say anything though. thx for this OP

[edit on 9-7-2010 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Thanks for posting these SWCCFAN.

On the first one, the waiver claim, is that supposed to be an individuals name redacted? And did you do that personally? I can't think of anything else it could be.

And the second one is just creepy.

eta- I see now, when I first read it, 8 items were blacked out. Weird.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by dfens]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
www.millerenv.com... web page for the miller group everything is seeming real and legit but this is nonsense that they make people sign such a draconian agreement.... looked for sample pdfs and tried to check if there are samples of this online no sign....

what the hell are they thinking if they think they can get away with this

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Well they won't that why I posted it.

My Mission is to burn them out with their own documents.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Sorry to disappoint you but the document preservation request is required by law.

If you don't believe me read the case, Zubulake v. UBS.

Also, if you read the document correctly you will notice a requirement to keep BP information in a specific location - separate from personal info.

BP will almost certainly get requests to turn over all documents related to the spill (if the haven't already). They then have to inform the employees of this request.

This is all pretty standard stuff, ask anyone in a large corp.

As for the waiver, it probably won't protect BP that much. You can't contract away a negligence or workers comp claim.

They aren't going to provide $10.00 a hour clean-up workers with any smoking gun documents. Things like this don't work like that.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
BP ?

oil is the past, bye bye : the more you try to change this fact, the more you will get what "you" deserve.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
[latin] Executio est executio juris secundum judicium - Execution is the fulfillment of the law in accordance with the judgment.
Lets say BP was taken to court by the people with a jury of the people...
Let me guess what the verdict would be. Mmm
Do they realise we have only one Earth one Home.. or do we

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join