It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth: Evidence of FantasyLand (Must See !)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
yeah i saw this stuff a while ago in natl geog or one of those. i mean you got some better pictures than they did so im not hating. but does someone wanna tell me how this is evidence? its a big hole. with big crystals. very cool. but very not hollow earth theory.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mav0360
yeah i saw this stuff a while ago in natl geog or one of those. i mean you got some better pictures than they did so im not hating. but does someone wanna tell me how this is evidence? its a big hole. with big crystals. very cool. but very not hollow earth theory.

The picture was taken off another thread here and I gave the link to it. There is so much more on this topic but if you don't believe you won't look and if you don't look you won't know. I am not doing your spelunking for you.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Originally posted by mav0360

The picture was taken off another thread here and I gave the link to it. There is so much more on this topic but if you don't believe you won't look and if you don't look you won't know. I am not doing your spelunking for you.

thanks for being high and mighty. check my post history. i've spoken in other hollow earth threads and done research. but you were too busy thinking you were burning me to even read the post youre replying to before you crucified me. this is a hole in the ground. with big crystals in it. its nowhere near, not anywhere close, its way far away from where the hollow earth is in theory. how deep is this hole? thats right, right up under us. have you ever researched h.e. theory? its pretty cool you should look into it. but you are totally mature making me look like a d*** instead of answering my question. for it to be h.e. "evidence" it would have to be inside the earth, not relatively right under us like this is. but thanks. im an idiot. you are god. yay! were playing nice

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by amari

I would love to go Caving/Spelunking again. We had a guide with us and the entrance was just a random cave right off the side of the road (can't recall the name). Anyway, it was about fifteen of us and the only lights we had were the ones on our hard-hats. We saw sleeping bats, stalactites, stalagmites, an underground river and all that great stuff.

I remember one part we had to crawl through was called "The Birth Canal". It was roughly three feet wide, and 1.5 - 2 feet tall and we had to go through it, well, kind of like we were being born again. One of the most amazing experiences. I recommend it to everyone!

A little more on topic, I do believe in a Hollow Earth, but this thread/topic may only lend a little bit more evidence towards the theory. I guess I should watch the Documentary lol

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mav0360

Oh chill out. You are wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong on all counts.
Hollow earth theory is credible and if I was trying to burn you...you would be reaching for the Unguentine right now.

I am not doing your spelunking for you... was a little kidding with you sourpuss.
Le Miz.

Being from NY - we don't dress up the language that much, so sorry if I didn't circle it all in hearts and flowers.
Simply being matter of fact, trying to pique your curiosity, and get you interested in a subject I am fascinated with.
Why the F would I research your threads to find out how much you know about this topic?
I was not at all intending to be arrogant and almost never do.
A "blue collar" contributor/participant here but then I wouldn't EXPECT you to know that, I am not so important you should look me up.
And the sarcasm....what the heck is that about?
You are almost speaking in a third person...

If you really are reading all this antagonistic, belittling intent into what I wrote, I would say you have some self esteem/ persecution issues that you might want to talk to a professional about. Seriously, re-read your post. I am worried about you.

Good luck with that.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

The best mines I've been to however are the ones located on the Pala Indian Reservation near San Diego California, in an area located just outside of Temecula, near Lake Elsinor. The Pegmatites there are absolutely gorgeous! even pulled a 438 karat Rubelite tourmaline out of the main mine, that is before the owner stopped giving tours due to insurance reasons. I also puled out an 8 karat tanzanite from another mine there. Definitely one of my favorite places to go lol!...

You got an 8 carat Tanzanite from a mine in California? Do tell?

Thanks for the OP, seen this before on the Nat Geo documentary, always nice to see things come back around so people that have never seen them get the chance, too.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
that is one amazing find...i remember quite along while ago there was a thread on ats about this, which raised my interest, now i cant remember if it was discovery or nat geo, but they had a great doco on this, which the pics are from, that the op has used.....its really amazing, and it made me think, what other fantastic worlds are in this planet...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

You got an 8 carat Tanzanite from a mine in California? Do tell?

HAHA!... I would, but I'd hafta kill yaz aftawordz! =
=

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/037a4155308c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1996a0b0a186.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's a link to this location:

Gems of Pala

No seriously though, the Pala Indian Reservation is located in a set of mountains just behind San Diego which interestingly formed outside of the normal channels most of California's topography formed under, which is the buckling of the crust's surface via the fracturing of land caused by the Pacifc Tectonic Plate and a slip fault system running the length of California's coastline where subduction occurs at roughly a 30 degree angle to the North American land mass.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/708a173895ed.jpg[/atsimg]

These Mountains - which span only a few hundred square miles - formed as a huge Batholith previous to the lifting of the Californian Landmass. Batholiths are unique in that thier cooling process isn't a fast one. It probably took thousands of years just for the magma chamber to finally cool into hardened stone.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba83ad2cc7aa.jpg[/atsimg]

Pockets of Magma that cool in this manner develope very large crystals within the array of hardened minerals, which are known as igneous deposites. This type of slow cooled formation is known as Pegmatite Granite, and is composed of the same minerals as regular granites, but these materials consist of extrordinarily large crystaline format and then became exposed due to weathering and additional tectonic uplift.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b769c1ad1255.jpg[/atsimg]

The mineral composition of this particular formation is:

Muscovite Mica, Quartz, Olivine, Corundrum, Feldspar, Hornblend, Tourmaline, Garnet, and Dolomite. The three essential minerals we're interested in here are:

Quartz
Tourmaline
Corundrum

Olivine can be pretty, if found in large crystaline structure, but that is fairly a rare thing to find. the Corundrum minerals that can be located there are Saphire (in rare amounts), and Ruby (no significant gem quality has been found to date, however large quantities of low grade material has been discovered). Tanzanites however, have been found in Pala, and one mine in particular.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/805bd10f4da1.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry to say, but the mine is owned by the tribe... and has been sealed with an iron door lol. but, one can never tell if the tribal leader won't open the door if approached.

There are many mines that are located within these mountains however that have produced, and are producing tourmalines in great quantity.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eeaaf6c55a1d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Incredible pictures! This is the first time i have heard of caves like these. Definately not your typical crystal cave.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well, all that was quite beautiful, but it really does make me wonder what in the world (literally) we haven't discovered yet.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by autobono]

[edit on 11-7-2010 by autobono]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here some video about Hollow earth

www.youtube.com...

any idea???

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Very cool find. I would love to have a sold chunk of one of those to put in my yard. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

lol.. wow, really odd. Seems like some sort of vortex. the music is rather chilling!

Is this supposed to be some sort of Hollywood sideshow?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Unbelievable, thanks so much for posting them. I caught myself with my mouth hanging open. Stunning stuff.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

It looks like a volcano that is releasing smoke or something... Played backwards.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

This looks like a video i saw here on ATS a while ago, that showed what was supposed to be a filming of Mars' surface. But with a different background.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Without getting into the whole "hollow earth" discussion, I have seen pictures of this before. Very beautiful. It would be really cool to get a couple of these huge crystals to use as columns to the front entrance to your house. I read somewhere that due to the high heat and cramped nature of the cave that it's extremely claustrophobic in there, so I wouldn't be going.

Anyhoo, great pictures. S&F.

edited due to fat fingers causing spelling & punctuation errors.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by tallcool1]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

That could be also the Monticello Dam

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Nice Pics This reminds me of the Movie "Core" Where the ship gets stuck betweeen the Crystals or dimonds.That is amazing a Couple of those crystals/dimonds could really pay off some loans.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

It definitely looks like it could be a volcanic eruption played backwards (as I think Sinter Klaus said)...Though it looks like clouds or something swirling around the top... Anybody else have any ideas on it?

Interesting video none-the-less.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join