It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth: Evidence of FantasyLand (Must See !)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
S&F for the OP!

Such amazing pictures. I'm not sure it lends any evidence towards a Hollow Earth but interesting none-the-less. I remember caving in Virginia when I was in Cub Scouts...coolest thing I have ever done!

Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Here is a video from the "Giant Crystal Cave" show on National Geographic.

channel.nationalgeographic.com...-Videos/05856_00

The next airing is Sunday July 18 4 p.m. Central time.

You can also watch Planet Earth: Caves to see the crystal caves.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Are you sure it's not just a case of someone found some of them weird Tok'ra cave crystals and read the instructions wrong??

On a serious note, very nice, can members of the public visit these caves?

Currently, only speleologists with credentials have been allowed in. As the Mexican Government as well as the mining Corporation both have vested interests in preserving and protecting these caverns, tours have not ben forthcomming. I'm fairly sure however that the only reasons this is the case is because a viable method of facilitating tourists, while protecting the delicate environment these crystals exist in has not been an obtainable goal.

Several factors play a role in this case, such as temperature, humidity, and secure passageways.

I'm fairly convinced that the actual venture is being heavily studied, as these caverns bear the potential of generating millions of tourist dollars alone, at least upon the first few years of operation.

I know of two similar "caverns" in the United States, both of which are located in active Gypsum mines and are closed to the public - One is owned by a friend of mine who gave me a tour several years ago, however all it was was a small pocket containing 2 - 4 ft spar that you could walk down a small passage and enter into with some room left to move your hands lol, and thats it.

The other operation too is located in a major Gypsum production mine as well, and not too far from my friend's mine. that formation is aboput three time the size of the one I visited, but I was not given permission to tour lol... so I don't know about the details of what's inside.

I can confirm that it is there though lol...

Neither one of these locations though are anything compared to this Mexican discovery!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
beautiful.could make a lot of quartz watches out of that lot!
there must be millions of pounds worth of crystals there. may
as well cash em in, after all mother earth will make us some more
in the far future.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

That is not Quartz, it is Calcite. Quartz forms hexagonal crystals.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Here are some more images Found from the National Geographic site linked above.

Thanks for the link, now here's the images:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b690c8195476.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6caea5ec298d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2f3a84e10f2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/80f9defc3af5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff6b3836639b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c6980bfe167.jpg[/atsimg]

(wonders what is going through this guy's head at the moment this picture was taken lol!!)

Don't forget, NatGEO is airing a documentary on this cavern on July 18!

[edit on 7/10/2010 by Megiddodiddo]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I have always thought that there are a lot other places, creatures and phenomenons we haven't seen or yet discovered.

Great show!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The French/ German channel Arte has already made a documentary about these giants crystals about a month ago, i have recorded it [ in HD, you know that
] .It was thrilling seeing the gigantic crystals. It's sot hot in there, unbelievable, the italian professor has designed a hot environment suit by himself to explore the Naica cave.
You can rent the doc. on their site i think see here

[edit on 10-7-2010 by themaster1]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Those pictures are amazing! I wonder how far down the workers got to travel...

Well, the Mexican government defiantly knows something. If it not be the Hollow Earth they are hiding (that's worthy of being called a National Treasure), then what else could it possibly be? My head's blank.

You're defiantly on to something!

Seeing that these openings were found by chance, there must be hundreds of other openings to Inner Earth all around the world, we just need to find them. Maybe someday someone will find one and NOT let the government know. Then we could probably get some risky explorers to take a journey and see what they find.

S-&-F

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My opinion is they brought NASA into the picture because I believe the owners of the

mining company found more than they could handle or understand.

Starting from the top the 11th, 12th and 13th photo of the underground crystal

formations shows what looks like a Giant Obelisk Shaped Crystal. This

Horizontal Obelisk looking crystal above the head of the explorer

contains codes, in black letters and numbers on the bottom left edge

and the other large horizontal crystal to the back of the explorer in

protective suit also looks to contain numerous white reflective letters and code numbers lit up

reading left to right. Going back to the obelisk at the end on the right

you will see the heads of the Hollow Earth Beings looking at the

explorers as though they are inside the crystal, like a 2 way black and

white Monitor.

The first thing that came to mind was when the crystals were beamed

directly with light they would show images and messages left behind

by the Hollow Earth Beings. I was thinking would it not be great to

have a laser spectrometer to penetrate the crystals and low and

behold National Geographic covered this story about the NASA's

Scientist, Chris McCay, that used the device shooting a laser beam

into the giant crystal and detecting an ancient organic lifeform. My

question is what frequencies or messages are being emitted by the

crystals? Thanks, Too Many Pills for presenting this National

Geographic Video.

^Y^

[edit on 10-7-2010 by amari]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
lol... here's a fun statistic for you...

Google Promotes "Hollow Earth: Evidence of FantasyLand (Must See !)" ATS thread!!! (AGAIN, a MUST SEE !!!)

This story is roughly 24 hours old. Running a search on Google of the exact title of the post I made here on ATS, which so far within 24 hours has recieved a total of 170 flags and 150 stars (making it possibly one of the more dynamic titles to hit the ATS site in awhile) ... Google reveals that the story has been replicated, WORD FOR WORD, on 40,900 websites linked to Google !

Take a look for yourselves!

Hollow Earth: Evidence of FantasyLand (Must See !)

WHOA!!!.... I've gone Global!!

This statistic however is very misleading, as I discovered upon investigation.

Actually, the title Google lists shares a small fraction of what the title really suggests, the Hollow Earth theory, along with Disneyland's FantasyLand! lol... Overall however it was roughly 36 pages, with the below sites hosting this thread or referring to it!

Also, several of the sites listed had RSS subscription with ATS, and this story listed to their site by default lol

Here are some of the sites hosting the story:

www.abadss.com...
scifipop.com...
inkpill.com...
www.starshipcapricorn.org...
digg.com...
usahitman.com...
www.fta-forum.com...
twitter.com...
www.fta-key-file.com...
killuminatiist.wordpress.com...
www.the-dss-forum.com...
www.fta-fileshare.com...
radioquebec.net...
disclosure2009.blogspot.com...
autumnson-nwo.blogspot.com...
alf-renovatio.blogspot.com...
mahamudras.blogspot.com...
theparanormaleffect.wordpress.com...

I found it rather interesting how fast information is distributed on the internet

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Yeah, I thought the same thing about the spetrometer, however his was an alteration of the actual device, where it had been modified to operate in harsh environments - which is where it will be going if a manned trip to mars ever gets on its way lol...

Interesting concept to understand that ancient biological lifeforms possibly could have become trapped inside these crystals, but indeed the NASA scientists test did indeed discover a biological hit in spectometer terms. Would be curious to see if indeed it did read a fossilized lifeform.

I guess this principle goes hand in hand with the ant trapped in amber.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllinTheMind89
S&F for the OP!

Such amazing pictures. I'm not sure it lends any evidence towards a Hollow Earth but interesting none-the-less. I remember caving in Virginia when I was in Cub Scouts...coolest thing I have ever done!

Thanks again!

As a kid I spent many hours Spelunking in caves in East Tennessee

and had a few close calls of being lost once being when my brother

dropped our flash light approx. 1/2 mile into Ebenezer Cave and it went out. Normally

we would bring 3 flashlights, string, food and water when exploring

caves but this time one flashlight, no food or water and for 30

minutes it was pitch black until my brother dropped the flashlight

again when he tripped and the light came back on. Needless to say

we high tailed it out of there. Never get in a hurry, be prepared, and

tell someone where you are going when caving. ^Y^

[edit on 10-7-2010 by amari]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Very beautiful.....reminds me of the wonderful stories of Shaver and the people of Telos who live in the hollow earth amidst splendid palaces of crystal.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'd like to congratulate with your success.

I was wondering, have you read my thread on the hollow Earth ?
You can find it here : My unexpected discovery. The Hollow Earth Theory.

I had to come to the conclusion I can not eliminate a hollow earth as an option.

Good Job

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I never knew something like that existed. Pictures are unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Those pictures are very very impressive. Very beautiful...kind of hard to believe how beautiful yet ugly our planet is. Compared to my hometown, thats heaven.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

My take on a "Hollow Earth" Theory consists of something understood as maturity... Let me enlighten folks about the concept of Terran Maturity, and what it is all about.

Terran Maturity is the concept of the living organism we call the Planet Earth living through to it's demise. The Earth is aging, as it ages it's processes of reconciliation of resources and process of environmental regeration begins to break down, and evolves into another process all together. It's the same with everything else.

Ultimately, radio isotopes break down and become inert. All living frequency will ultimately dissipate from the stress against it known as gravity and magnetism. So too, the Terran Compound will follow suit. It's a law of physics that cannot be undone...

In a universe that by design is based upon violence as it's means of rejuvination. Death begets life, and then life dies, to nourish yet again the life that follows.

As the Earth matures, it's processes begin to fade. It's live blood (water) begins to emulsify and become intrinsically toxic (oil, methane, Saltan Seas, Heavy metallic ladden thermal releases), and it's epidermal layers begin to weather, causing cracking and shrinking.

This aging causes the lowering water tables to release it's componants from the nurturing environment the waters used to provide and exposes them directy in the form of dry, hardened arterial spaces. (indeed, if it was not for the recycling energies of our sun that rejuvenates our Planet from time to time, we would be living on a dust heap right about now.

HOWEVER...

What is known as Solar Rejuvination has a set of issues all on it's own, as this process of kick starting the OS manually has it's own separate quirks. The continuity of Earth's rejuvination at the pacific and mid atlantic ridges relies upon an integration between solar output into the magnetic core of this planet's animation.

That being said, the intensity of periodical solar flares can act as a weapon against us, as such a high potential outburst will cause out critical systems to fail. It's these flare ups however, that give Earth it's rejuvenation. Moisture returns to the surface, and new land is created via erruptions and/or tectonic movements.

These tectonic shifts can create alot of panick, and loss of life, however, life is renewed in areas like these via that which survives the aftermath.

It's these rejuvinating events that cause all the confusion and loss of knowledge and understanding. What may have existed under the Earth in hollow cavities where complex cities built with strong walls of scintilating crystals once existed... were all but destroyed due to the rejuvination of this Earth.

Legend. that is what these prehistoric entities have become... another integrated part in the materials that make up the Earth and it's epidermal layer. This is one reason why every now and again, miners will surface from thier mines with amazing stories of artificial complexes being unearthed, artifacts discovered at a depth level consistant with pre-historic times, and so forth...

That is why mummified remains of humanoid creatures are being discovered in pockets of rock deep in the Earth where only the miner's tools are what existed to allow entrance into such alcoves.

Can you fathom that? a mummified human being, discovered in a pocket that was completely enclosed until the miner's tool broke it open? (See Pedro Mine mummy, Colorado)

Catastrophic events are what caused these anomalies... and they will again.

Welcome to the Cyclic existance, of you Planet!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Star and Flaged OP

Simply Fantastic !

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I remember hearing about this about, a year ago? Possibly a little longer; found it one day on yahoo as I was checking my mail. They didn't have nearly as many pictures as you do, and with that you deserve a S&F my friend. It's amazing to see these beautiful formations and that nature is never quiet dull.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join