It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth: Evidence of FantasyLand (Must See !)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It is breath taking. A wonderful and marvelous discovery that was formed under very unique circumstances.

I dont want to burst your bubble, but this information isnt new.... I saw this on the Dicovery Channel's: Naked Science program over a year ago. Good thread though.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I agree, however we must consider the intentions of the mine owners. However, that being said I'm sure that some well placed lobbying wouldn't hurt... =
=

After all, Mexico is known for it's monetary insistances...

[edit on 7/10/2010 by Megiddodiddo]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I was just about to add that the discovery chanel played this a while ago....but then again there are some accounts of individuals talking about crystaline cities with infinite possoibilities once we ascend to our true spiritual 5D selfs.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by adventxero

Indeed it is!

no bubble busted here - I'm aware of how old this discovery is. =
=

It still however never fails to amaze!

About those folks talking about Hollywood filming something in there... the answer is rather simple, called stage props!

How hard would it be to create an enclosure out of one of Universal's back lot stages then utilize fiberglass resins to recreate this location - replicated to spec and to design!

Quite an undertaking but it could be done lol!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Kinda curious...

IF Mexico and the Penoles Mining Corporation made this National Treasure (See Definition! compared to National Monument) available for public tour, how much would you be willing to pay for this tour?

$10 American Dollars?
$20 American Dollars?

With as impoverished Mexico supposedly is, one would think that an Entrepreneur would step up, cover the cost of building a high tech touring facility for these locations, and then demand a $25 American Dollar touring fee, with an annual 45 percent cut on proceeds...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by crezo
breathtaking images! Thanks for posting that it's absolutely stunning!

I remember seeing links to another caver in mexico somewhere that was full of white and purple crystals, the entire caver was covered but with much smaller formations that almost looked like trees. That was one of the most beautiful cave formations I'd ever seen... until now. The scale is just phenomenal. I'll try and find a link if I can remember where it was.

Fantastic post! Truly amazing to see the earth can still shock us with discoveries like that. Love it.

Thanks!

The cavern you're thinking of wouldn't happen to look like this would it?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66d11ab634b1.jpg[/atsimg]

This is an image of another Mexican Cavern, which shows the evidence of having formed while still underwater. The Stalactites reveal a branching, instead of the well known icicle more commonly seen in these speleotherms, which indicates a bouyant formation.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

Very nice presentation OP, my son and I both enjoyed viewing this thread. I have always enjoyed the beauty inside the Giant Crystal Caverns
and cannot wait for the many more discoveries deep within the Earths land and oceans, S&F for your great efforts.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
6 words for the OP:

Thank You

THANK YOU

THANK YOU !!!!!

this thread was just what the docter ordered!
what a great thing to see while sipping my morning cup of coffee!

~meathead

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Krypton?!!!?!

S&F great post!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Damn those were some crazy crystals.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It was the The Lechuguilla Cave from the BBC's Planet Earth series. Couldn't find any decent pics on google, as it looked so much more amazing in the film with the angles, macro shots and great lighting.

Here's a youtube link to it for anyone that's interested, worth watching the whole thing, but if you get bored just skip to about 2 minutes in for some simply stunning shots!

Amazing to see, but the shear size of the formations from the OP are unlike anything I've ever seen. Brilliant stuff!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
the earth is now a geode. discuss.
2nd line

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Im astounded ! in Awe !

The Fortress of solitude does indeed come to mind ARE there other locations that these gigantic crystals exist

as the Superman Fortress of Solitude is in a Cold Climate and this in a Hot Climate ! it makes you think! only if Mr Reeves and the Creator of Super man ! was alive to see it

the Making of Fortress of Solitude ! much like the real thing in Mexico! or am i wrong on that or is a graphical illusion dream !

Superman The Movie Restoration Scene 12- The Fortress of Solitude Part 1

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dthwraith

I knew those were photoshopped. Several of them have blurry people or people that were lighted differently from the environment.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by FTD Brat]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megiddodiddo
IF Mexico and the Penoles Mining Corporation made this National Treasure (See Definition! compared to National Monument) available for public tour, how much would you be willing to pay for this tour?

$10 American Dollars?
$20 American Dollars?
Funny, I had the same thought. If I had to wear that respirator and hazmat suit I probably wouldn't pay anything, but if they made it safe enough to obviate the need for those I'd pay somewhere in that range to see it, maybe $15.

However for purposes of scientific study it's probably better to do some research on it before it's contaminated by the public.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
Why is ATS turning into nothing but a repost of popular things that were popular 2 years ago?

stuff that was ignored and pushed aside and missed and more people are starting to wake up! look around ! as people are having 2nd looks and skeptic questionable thoughts !

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Awesome! What wonderful photos and information.
I just found these videos dealing with Hollow Earth and I think they are exceptional.
Posting them here if any one is interested in this subject they are very informative, credible and shocking. This is the first and click lower right to "watch on youtube" where you will find the other 6 -10 minute episodes.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Just... WOWWWW..... This is gorgeous. I can't even imagine what it'd be like to be in there... I wonder what would happen if you had instruments and played chimes in there or something.

Regarding people who get upset that this is old news, please do keep in mind that people like me are new and have not yet seen a post like this, nor even knew that a place like this existed to search for in older threads. As long as it's not reposted within a few months of each other, I think it's a good thing.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Bummer.
I messed up the references to the pictures.
I'll still leave you with the comments. I'm sure you can find the pictures I refer to from OP's second post.

a) On this picture i miss the reflection(s) of the headlamp.

b) On this picture we see an apparent reflection of the hand torch but nothing from the headlamp.

c) There are some black lines (most notoceable up the back of the left leg and lower back that shouldn't be as black.
Given the reflactiveness of the structures in the pictue I'd expect no such black line. Makes me think of cropped and pasted people from a Photoshop session.
One could argue that that part of the clothing is in a difficult angle from the photographers light, but the crystal should have reflected enough light for it to go away.

I also miss shadows cast from the square lights.

d) If these structures are so unique, what is this dude doing standing on top of the crystals?

I know - I'm a paranoid old git, but among all these great pictures, there are small parts that irks me.

And then I can't help thinking, - if one or more pictures are manipulated, can we trust any of them?

[edit on 10.7.2010 by HolgerTheDane]

[edit on 10.7.2010 by HolgerTheDane]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Are you sure it's not just a case of someone found some of them weird Tok'ra cave crystals and read the instructions wrong??

On a serious note, very nice, can members of the public visit these caves?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join