It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth: Evidence of FantasyLand (Must See !)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Wow, I'm going to have to track down the doco some of you have mentioned. Stunning. I'm going to have to spend some time thinking about how on earth this happened. What conditions, what chemicals were needed, and how long etc... What else is there yet to be discovered and how on earth would you feel discovering it?!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Amazing pictures. S&F!!

It makes one wonder if all these crystals have to do with the so-called energy of the earth, or Gaia theory. The earth is obviously alive, as it provides life to countless numbers of organisms, fungi, plants and animals. People who think we live only on a geologically changing planet are fooling themselves. Terra is alive, in some form or other!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Truly astounding!! Star and flag for you sir!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
No wonder extraterrestrials like Mexico...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

yeah, they could use the images for the fortress of solitude

I wonder if the chicxulub impact was a factor in its formation

anyway its old news, there are threads about them on here somewhere...

[edit on 10-7-2010 by reject]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Wow . Very nice pictures and thanks very much for posting it. I hope they preserve and research this well.

OMG Superman is from Mexico

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

now if every ounce of those crystal can power the earth for 10 years.......we'd be in a lot of trouble. no telling what weapon they can come up with to destroy the world.

Quantum Mechanics and its understanding aside. I think that was a reference to "Zero Point Energy." I am reminded of the phenomenon known as the huchisons experiment, where as John Hutchison, with a single peace of quartz-like material has been able to harness a usable, and unlimited DC current. My imagination gos while from there.

What I like to see is a giant resonating chamber or organ, that has a direct relationship to Earths Templar, lay lines, and its Bio-Morphic field.

"Zero-point energy is the lowest possible energy that a quantum mechanical physical system may have and is the energy of the ground state. The quantum mechanical system that encompasses this energy is the zero-point field. The concept was first proposed by Albert Einstein and Otto Stern in 1913. All quantum mechanical systems have a zero-point energy. The term arises commonly in reference to the ground state of the quantum harmonic oscillator and its null oscillations."

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
There have been several inquiries pertaining to what this thread has to do regarding proving the mythic theory of a Hollow Earth. I'd just like to state that this thread isnt about proving any theories about mystically wonderous ideologies and home to the dwarf and elf.

What this does prove however, in the way of pictorial evidence, is that there are many places on this planet that contain Hollows where caverns formed in thier recesses... So technically, this is about sections of our planet that are indeed Hollow. There are many of them, some deeper than 6 kilometers!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58a4f5cf0304.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df3ee20b48d1.jpg[/atsimg]

I know that if I were to try proving the Hollow Earth theory I'd definitely be showing one of these images instead!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f7eab7524ec.jpg[/atsimg]

No, in truth, this thread isn't about the Hollow Earth Theory..

however ...

This thread IS about sections of our planet that are Hollow, and the fantasylands that fill them! Could it be used to prove the Hollow Earth theory? I'm sure that most enthusiasts would say yes.

And I'd agree with them! This shows that the Earth is indeed Hollow in some places!

[edit on 7/10/2010 by Megiddodiddo]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Absolutely stunning!!! Can you imagine actually being there to experience such a wonder? Wow!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I wonder if the chicxulub impact was a factor in its formation

It's interesting that you bring this question to light... Technically, I believe that indeed it very well may have!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2d3a1c2213c.jpg[/atsimg]

This is a radar GIS map of the actual Chicxulub impact crater, which shows that it's laying half on land and half in water The white dots surrounding it on the Peninsula are what are called Cenotes, a.k.a. sinkhole type caverns. Most cenotes are indeed filled with freshwater reserves due to them forming within base shattered limestone formations that were fused back together from the heat. These cenotes have been carved out over the millenia by water, forming massive, interconnected caverns.

The world's longest underground river has been discovered flowing through a network of these cenotes, one of which I posted an image of above, from National Geographic. It's the one with the boy floating in the azure blue water, underneath tree roots and stactites!

Many of these cenotes interconnect, and some even span out under the continental shelf of the Gulf of Mexico, completely full of fresh water! Divers have verified this.

The Mayans hold Cenotes as sacred, due to the fact that it's these cenotes that provided them the waters that sustaines them. A massive effort is underway to locate as many of these cenotes as possible due to the fact that the ones that have been explored have provided a wealth of historical data in the form of remains of humans and animals, as well as Mayan artifacts of astounding detail!

As can be seen in the maps of both Naica and of Chihuahua that I've provided, they aren't that far away from the yucatan Peninsula!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbd3a0540865.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8d308829728.jpg[/atsimg]

It may have been the meteor impact that caused the massive magma chamber to form under Naica as well, which was the actual deciding factor that created these caverns... Heat and pressure, which formed crystals, instead of flowstone!.

Good call... lol. I was actually waiting for someone to make that deduction! =
=

[edit on 7/10/2010 by Megiddodiddo]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

Originally posted by Ashcool007
All I can Say is LOL

Sorry Couldnt Help that being said and I am a mining Engineer myself.

1) Most of the underground mines where Ventilation systems are involved and when they aren't good enough you need special cooling suites as the temperature is pretty high.

2) And the other suit you are talking about with oxygen masks that is very normal where they have blasted a portion of the mine and there are toxic gases we use those suits to go and check the toxic gas levels.

3) I cant comment on the crystals as I am no geologist......................

Nice Pic OP but what you are showing is very common in underground mines

Thanks!

I'm a bit of an engineer myself, having been in several mining locals and deep under the earth, reveiwing consistancies and formations.

You mention that formations of this nature are common in mines, which I can agree with, only that the formations I've observed weren't in as large an open air deposit as these ones were, and instead within pockets of soft and water logged mud. Do you, being someone involved with this industry, perhaps have any pictures you'd care to share with us of some of these formations you've come accross?

I'm sure we all would love to see them, myself especially!

You also wouldn't happen to know where there are any mines left where the owners are still giving tours do you? If you do. please U2U me and give me some information, I need another tour! lol...

No I wasnt refering to formation of rocks as mentioned I am no geologist i was commenting about the fact of the heat and mask involved as you see in my comments...
Formation of rocks is never the same anywhere around the world as you know it is individualistic and sorry i did not make clear those crystal formation is very unique and if you change the name of the topic or modify it it would be helpful as hollow earth is misleading thank you................
No offense intended

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashcool007

Oh ok, thanks for clarifying that for me. =
=

By the way, lol.. the title is exactly what it is. I don't see how it misleads you, but, different folks have different strokes right?

Mine's done well with a 5 iron. =
=

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Nice images Meg, thanks.

Tourism could be achieved readily with current technology, and quickly and cheaply too.

Simply construct an enclosed, double skinned polycarbonate tunnel/walkway, that meanders around the cavern and the crystals. It doesn't have to be very large, say 2m high and 1m wide and as long as you want the tour to go on for.

Add a number of air con units in the inner transparent tunnel/walkway, and people can go in and have a gawk unencumbered by suits and oxygen etc.

The second, transparent 'outer skin' on the tunnel would be used to ensure the cool air from the aircon would not interfere with the atmosphere in the cavern unduly.

They could whack something like this up in no time, and for quite a small cost. The money they'd earn from tourism, and geologists not just in the caverns themselves, but in the local area (hotels, bars, gifts etc etc) would be a very healthy income i'd imagine.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Beautiful pictures! Thank you! Star and Flag!

I wish more threads on ATS were dedicated to good news. Sometimes this place seems like a breeding ground for doomsday cults!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Oh well whatever nice pictures of those crystals well you could have just used those but instead you were stating about the heat and Gas masks(Blah Blah.............) + there is a thread on hollow earth what we talked few weeks back man these new comers are just a bunch of show offs....................

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashcool007

sorry i did not make clear those crystal formation is very unique

You missed a golden opportunity for a pun there Ash

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
breathtaking images! Thanks for posting that it's absolutely stunning!

I remember seeing links to another caver in mexico somewhere that was full of white and purple crystals, the entire caver was covered but with much smaller formations that almost looked like trees. That was one of the most beautiful cave formations I'd ever seen... until now. The scale is just phenomenal. I'll try and find a link if I can remember where it was.

Fantastic post! Truly amazing to see the earth can still shock us with discoveries like that. Love it.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I see zero PROOF. Just visual speculation surrounding anecdotal hearsay.

1. The images appear to be planned. Hence the photographic quality. Not simply someone taking pictures.

2. The backdrop looks utterly fake.

3. You only see ONE room.

4. The NACA logo reminds me of VOLCOM. (Or however it's spelt)

I believe this entire thing is a media hoax for PR.

It looks entirely like the set of a production movie.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It's certainly a reminder for me that we really do have an over inflated view of our own knowledge of our planet. We've literally only scratched the surface of our planet. I remember hearing once that if the earth was represented by an inflated balloon, the distance we've dug down wouldn't be enough to burst it.

I've heard theories that our earth is expanding, growing, and may well be a sponge/honeycomb configuration inside. Considering that we don't have any definitive proof, and won't until our technology grants us the ability to look deeper, I think it's definitely a theory that can sit beside any other about our world.

Remember, believing oneself to be right without evidence is arrogance. We do not know the true composition of the interior of our world. Everything is speculation, even the "official" view.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Curious if this is where the Maya got the crystal to make their "crystal skulls" from geographically the location of this cave of crystals and the Mayan ruins is almost too convenient to not associate in some way.

Very very interesting!

thx! S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join