It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth: Evidence of FantasyLand (Must See !)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
if you want a conspiracy angle just flip the 4th pic upside down and you have it.

the OP's question above it says something about where they are going....well

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Very magical and beautiful. I'm wondering what else could be hidden from our everyday view all around us, but were not aware or can not sense it. If they go deeper they might find something they wish they had not.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
if you want a conspiracy angle just flip the 4th pic upside down and you have it.

the OP's question above it says something about where they are going....well

Too funny! nice catch!

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
That may very well be one of the finest demonstrations of beauty our planet has to show us. *Sigh*, the sacred geometry of the universe. I can never get enough of it.

Fantastic thread. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
great post, op. first thing i saw was the fortress of solitude. lol

[edit on 9-7-2010 by cidrolls4s]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Star & Flag

Absolutely stunning pictures you've posted! Strikingly beautiful and crisp and clear imagery, I'm anxious to read more.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
In the 20th photo starting from the top you will see an explorer on the

team making a drawing of the different formations he was seeing amongst the

crystals. If you will look closely you will notice by the head and light of

the explorer making the drawing a perfect numeral 7 with

the letter U laying on it's side like this example ( >7 ) before the 7 and an

emblem similar to the letter M laying on it's side at a 70 degree angle

beneath the perfect number 7. Coincidence I do no think so but what

the Hollow Earth Beings left behind is so magnificent because they

stored images within the crystals that most will never be able to see because

most Humans do not know how to see them. ^Y^

[edit on 9-7-2010 by amari]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
crystals form naturally in spaces in the earth's crust - they are found all over the planet. Just because these are bigger, far bigger, than normal doesn't necessarily mean they were created by some other beings, or that the earth is hollow.

Do some of you hollow earth folks have any seeming proof of the theory?

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Beautiful pics, thanks for posting.

I can't help but wonder...

Originally posted by Megiddodiddo
Without any knowledge about where this cavity goes...

Is there any effort being made to find out?

TheAssoc.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
These are the most beautiful pictures I have seen in a long, long time. They do something to you. You can kind of feel them inside. Thanks for this post.......

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

Wow! I am so impressed with the photography and the amount of work that it has taken to bring this to the public..God bless for this discovery! Just another one of the joys of living on terra firma...thanks so much.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
OK, this goes out to every other amateur gemologists, of which I'm one. Has anybody ever seen this amount of naked quartz anywhere? Ever? I would kill to get in there with a spectrometer! It is typical Especially in Mexico and Southern America, that anywhere you find large amounts of Quartz, Emerald strings are bound to be nearby. I think these people are about to find the largest emeralds the world has ever seen, and Mexico is about to be the richest county on Earth.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

Great pictures, thanks for sharing, S&F.

As a young child, we had a field trip (actually went 2x with school, and 1x time on my own later) to "Crystal Cave" - It's in Pennsylvania.

It's actually so dark within the 'caves' that we were told (not to scare us, but as a factual statement) that if all the lights went out, and you could not find your way out, you would pretty much go completely insane with 24-48 hours. How much would that suck?

Crystal cave sort of reminds me of these pictures, except the crystals are definitely not that big. But the caves are beautiful with beautiful crystals everywhere - stalagmites and stalactites, very deep caves that I do not even know if all have been explored (they are very small openings but I'm very sure they go deep, deep under ground - you can tell just by looking down the caverns). If anyone is ever in East PA, check it out, it's well worth the cash to see it, which I think is like $15 or so? That was years ago though so it may be a bit more expensive now.

So, at least some of these types of places are open to the public. Thought I'd add, there is definitely animal life down in the 'cave' such as bats, although I do not know what they eat since they are way down in the cave and I never saw any leave... so what is down there they're eating??? There is much we do not know, either that is hidden from us, or is literally unknown to most/all people.

Anyway, once again great post/pictures.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Why is ATS turning into nothing but a repost of popular things that were popular 2 years ago?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Thanks so much for posting this OP! I knew we had places like this on Earth but I had no idea there were crystals to this scale! & yeah this place does look like the fortress of solitude haha.

I'm not sure how Hollow Earth falls into this, but it sure got my attention XD. Maybe Inner Earth would be more suitable for this post. I am a Hollow Earth believer, when I clicked into this thread I was expecting giant trees, mammoths and dinosaurs haha - I've been reading too many stories.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

Maybe because not everyone has seen every single thread ever made on ATS like you apparently have??

Back on topic, beautiful pics. Absolutely amazing, I'd love to see this in person.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Fantastic !!!!! Please please leave the caves undisturbed. That would have to be a natural wonder of the world. Lets not make money out of this one. Nature is such a surprizing living organism....

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
WOW! This is absolutely amazing! It reminds me of that movie 'The Core'

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I believe I wathced the same documentary, they could only bear being down there for like less than 10 min once they reached their destination. I was thinking they can't mine it because of that.

Great pictures, the documentary is awesome if any of you get a chance to see it too.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
wow beautiful pict. nice post....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join