It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Have attacked us and its on the news

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

True Seer…..

In case it is of interest, here are a few of the threads I’ve started that point at hoaxes or potential hoaxes. There are many more, but I thought these might be helpful examples of the type of material about which I’ve written & the manner in which I’ve approached it.

As you can see, I’ve taken a very different approach to that which you have taken. I tend not to do as you have done…..I don’t try to “trick” or produce my own “hoax”.

I guess the closest I’ve come to that is when I’ve made the iPhone pic’s wherein I clearly stated what I’d done, or when I’ve believed something was not a UFO, but asked for comments before I’ve stated my own opinion.

If you approach this area again & you think I might be able to help in any way, please let me know.

Otherwise, good luck with your next thread!

Glowing Green UFO Photographed Over Norfolk Windmill

The Jaime Maussan Metepec Creature Confirmed as a Hoax

Would The iPhone UFO App Fool Members of ATS?

UFO Hoaxes: Adobe Photoshop Forensics – Sleuths, Truths & “Fauxtography”

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

What a fake. Here is a video. The real story is "Supposed terrorist attack on Heathrow Airport 9/07/10".

Link here :

www.youtube.com...

Let's close this one?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

What a fake. Here is a video. The real story is "Supposed terrorist attack on Heathrow Airport 9/07/10".

Link here :

www.youtube.com...

Let's close this one?

oh my oh my....

you learned nothing did ya???

thats a fake too looool

it was a fire...cigarette maybe?..or maybe not

EDIT TO ADD : Paul the Octopus predicted you will say you knew

[edit on 9-7-2010 by heineken]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

Originally posted by Trueman

Link here :

www.youtube.com...

Haha, yeah, that's a fake inside a fake. Just showing the vid.

Let's close this one?

oh my oh my....

you learned nothing did ya???

thats a fake too looool

it was a fire...cigarette maybe?..or maybe not

EDIT TO ADD : Paul the Octopus predicted you will say you knew

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So, in other words...you feel like you have something to prove...so you lie and fabricate a story.
Kind of a d#ck move.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hey tru-seer long time... I think the last time we spoke was when you started a thread debate whether we should fear or welcome contact, which was fun.
Then when I first met you was whe you claimed that disclosure was happening on the 6th may.... so how did that go?
Sorry I dont mean to ridicule you but you were pretty sure back then. weve been on here for about the same amount of time and I really would love to sit and chat with you because I think we could exchange ideas for hours on end but mate really....what was the point in this ,yes it caught my eye and when I saw the first part I thought DAMN , then i read on... By the way I would like to say well done on getting the first few posters going , i suppose it just goes to show how many people just scan and see wot they want . I do find ur threads entertaining but I think this was a point that didnt have to be made after all everyone on here who takes it seriously always does theyre own research to confirm. I just seems like a waste of time ....sorry...
though you should check out the thread on aliens popping in on satarday and show them how its done LOL.... any way until next time...

p.s. your threads are always very well presented so keep up the good work lets just try keeping it relavent after all you could be the one to break the big story one day buddy ... take care pal

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Please mods and admins, don't let us feel like in a mine camp when we open a thread.

I know you moved this to hoax, but can you please try to stop this kind of "testers" so we can navigate in peace and safe?

When I choose a tittle I know what kind of subject I will find. Sort of, at least. But I'm not expecting there is someone behind a tree waiting to shoot me...

Maybe not for this OP, but for future "smarts" guys you should make a very severe rule. My words are only to contribute. I realize it's very difficult to handle all things, and you're doing the best.

Thanks for all your work, mods and admins.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

... By the way I would like to say well done on getting the first few posters going , i suppose it just goes to show how many people just scan and see wot they want ...

Classic.

Yes. I guess "it does go to show" that people see what they want.

Show me again, what first few posters would you be referring to, hmmm?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pterra
Please mods and admins, don't let us feel like in a mine camp when we open a thread.

I know you moved this to hoax, but can you please try to stop this kind of "testers" so we can navigate in peace and safe?

When I choose a tittle I know what kind of subject I will find. Sort of, at least. But I'm not expecting there is someone behind a tree waiting to shoot me...

Maybe not for this OP, but for future "smarts" guys you should make a very severe rule. My words are only to contribute. I realize it's very difficult to handle all things, and you're doing the best.

Thanks for all your work, mods and admins.

BRAVO !! 100% right.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

I will say that he has made a lot of threads based on his own ideas and speculation but in his defense he isnt a troll and a lot of his threads aare really quite an entertaining read so dont write him off for this....
personally I wish more people were as enthusiastic as he was but you gotta give him credit even though there was a few folk who really went for it

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I just looked back and saw you up there

but dont worry I wasnt referring to yourself it was more bluemoons shock and wanting info on the video that made me chuckle

And then the first poster who wanted more info , im surprised they didnt re read the thread then delete. Im not being funy but If something like that happened I would be readig every bit of info on the thread. Im just wodering how fast they both logged on to the bbc website to check out the "cover up "

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Ah, reminds me of a line from one of my fav movies...lets see...ah, here we go....

"YOU MANKEY SCOTTISH GIT!, I SOILED MY ARMOUR I WAS SO SCARED!"

There we are now even....

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I wasn't taking it personal. Just hit my funny bone. To be fair, when the first few of us posted, there was far less information in the original post. The edits have changed the tone, a bit. Lol.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Yeah thats cool mate,
I do have a bit of empathy for the op hence the soft spot, he usually does good threads, not like some idiots like one the other day claiming were getting attacked on satarday..
I think we maybe tru-seer is reminding us to do our ow research as well ...
good to hear from ya though ...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pterra

I agree pterra.

This I believe is the second one this month that started in the UFO forum.

Hoaxes can be place anywhere, in every forum, and I think we all know that by now.

Look how many people bought into that Nigerian Obama Birth Certificate thread a while back that later proved bogus.

It isn't just about the UFO community.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Yeh i was pretty sure back then, But fact is i just got into the subject and it hit me like a Brick wall i was convinced it was going to happen.

Felt kinda stupid when it didnt.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
You have proven yourself wrong with me sir, my first question was is can this story be verified by any real means? if no we must debunk until we can get proof.
Sorry good try but NO SALE.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I'm still learning people reactions to certain things and i have a habit of provoking people whether intentional or not.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I am starting to be realy tired to read this type of topics...It's the new Troll's diversion in ATS!

Some people just love to act like monkeys!...always trying to mimic endless times what some one originaly have done once!.. .. ..

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I'm still learning people reactions to certain things and i have a habit of provoking people whether intentional or not.

True Seer.....

You'll be fine!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join