It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Have attacked us and its on the news

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Aliens Have attacked us and its on the news

Earlier Today i was Browsing my usual sites looking for Articles and i came across this, Now i took a snapshot as i always do for my archive. But this story has changed its been altered its no longer on the bbc site.

Heres the Snap i took

My comments
Now this is absolute proof of a coverup why has the bbc removed this and changed its story. I am very annoyed that this has been Hidden from us.

What do you all think.

Kind Regards True-seer

Hello Fellow ATSers,
This Thread Just Proves How easy it is to get Mislead in the alien/Ufo Forum, So i ask next time dont believe everything that you read.

I have a point to prove here,nearly everyone that read this believe it to be true, Just look how easy it was to make up a fake story and incidents. Let this be a Lesson. Be Skeptical always to protect yourself.

Dont Have a Go at me, I know am asking for it but i'm just trying to Prove a point to everyone here. Information is Never as it seems.

It is no way real, it is a fake story to prove my point.

EDIT TO ELABORATE ON MY POINT

[edit on 9-7-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
ermmm

awaiting further info maybe ?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Thier isnt any more info on it this is all thier is.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Did you get a chance to watch the video before it was removed?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

Hello Fellow ATSers,
This Thread Just Proves How easy it is to get Mislead in the alien/Ufo Forum, So i ask next time dont believe everything that you read.

Dont Have a Go at me, I know am asking for it but i'm just trying to Prove a point to everyone here. Information is Never as it seems.

I'm confused. Are you saying the article was legit and was removed or are you saying that you faked the article and then "removed" it to spice up the fake story to make some sort of point here? (i.e. you said above you are "trying to prove a point")

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Strange?

I did find this but it's from 2008 and certainly a completely different story to the one in your screenshot, strange coincidence though, same site same incident...

news.bbc.co.uk...

A passenger jet bound for Heathrow Airport had a near miss with a UFO, Ministry of Defence files reveal.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

People Read The Full Article
I'm not Held Responsible if you havent.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I Edited a current story with Software and added the fake story. Why?

Because i have a point to prove the first few people who viewed this thread and more believe that it is real.

My Point is that People shouldnt believe everything that they read.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Can we please stop making fake threads to lure individuals who are easily fooled. Yes. We know there are people who will believe everything they see. Your so high above them.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by seanizle]

link   

Originally posted by True-seer
Hello Fellow ATSers,

Are you serious? This is rather pathetic to say the least. I take it you saw this thread: Never before seen UFO photos - Debunkers?

At least the author of that thread made it VERY CLEAR that it was a hoax. I stood up for the other thread but this is just pathetic. I hope it gets binned.

And for anyone who posted in this thread; please, please read the full thing over a few times before posting.

link   
reply to post by True-seer

there is no point for you to proof

you deserve a ban thats all

link   
nvm.
redundant.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by LadySkadi]

link   
save it for april 1st and dont waste my time

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Count down to moving thread to HOAX forum in 5...4...3...

link   
i can make your mum look beautiful (thats a task with photoshop )

link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Liveforever i see your anger but i made perfectlky clear if you read first post.

Fact is It just proves my point even more that people believe everything they read, and taht you be skeptical at all times to protect yourself.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I understand your point about how easy it is to fool people by a fake story. But I really think you may have broken some rules here at ats by this HOAX even though you were just trying to prove a point.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by toolstarr

I would dissagree with you. I stated it wasnt real so thierfore it cant be a hoax but a point that needed to be proven.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hasn't this already been done on the "Never before seen UFO photos - Debunkers?" thread? If this is the same as the above mentioned thread, without the photos, aren't you just trolling to start trouble?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join