It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i have been practicing astral projection but ive kind of hit a brick wall so to speak.when i practice i get this feeling like im shaking but i know my body is still.this happens for 2 minutes then subsides.what is it?

[edit on 1-8-2004 by AlphaOfTheOmega]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hi I get the same sort of thing cept its my eyelids twitching only then it forces my eyes open and i fail i can seem to solve this but before this happens i have a wierd feeling as if i am slightly above where my body is when i reach this stage the twitching comes. any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
that sounds like sleep paralysis. some one gave me this link to check out on the subject. maybe it will help you to understand more too.

www.stanford.edu...

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
For OBE, try it when the room is dark, and shut off al electromagnetic sources-tv,radio,lights...
Close your eyes and picture yourself somewhere or doing something, but see it in your minds eye like it is a memory. A fully realize it is easier said than done. Another thing is try to clear your mind of all other noice (thoughts)-it helps your concentration

[edit on 16-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
thanks monsoon. and maya that isnt entirely what its like its more of my consciousness is like a wave inside me,it moves in the same motion.i can move if i want to but if i do the feeling goes away.sometimes when it happens my body feels kind of light.i thought maybe it was part of the OBE,or is it just sleep paralysis?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
i am no expert, but i have read that the shaking or vibrations are natural. i too have tried OOBEs and have only every reached the vibrations. supposedly, after you reach this point, your next step is to leave your body. its easier said than done, because if you have the thought "im shaking," then you are interupting the process where you should be concentrating on nothing. visit www.psipog.org it is a great resource for OOBEs. they suggest to just keep practicing, but when the shaking happens, recognize it but dont think about it. continue to concentrate.

hope that helps.

-lost

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Your just in the hypnagogic state. Nothing more, while you are in this state you shouldn't get exited or emotional in anyway, because it will always go again like you described. You should try the methods of coming out while you're in this stage.

One method is imagining yourself climbing up a ladder (using only your arms) in a very dark place seeing the ladder isn't necessary. Just feel how it feels pulling yourself up higher and higher (feel like you're actually doing a lot of effort to pull yourself up). Eventually you'll feel yourself tearing out of your physical body.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
thanks for all your help guys.ill try it all tonight and see how it goes

note: last night when i did...something i dont know what and it felt like i was surging up,but then i panicked.i wont this time

[edit on 13-8-2004 by AlphaOfTheOmega]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i heard voices when i was at the vibrations part....well i did it only once anyways

new topics

top topics

join