It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could remove one or more groups from society...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hows the saying go?

And when they came for me, there was noone left to speak up.

Yeah, I think thats fitting.

In my opinion, this is kind of a big reason why we are where we are today. We don't care about peoples rights, we just care about our rights. And when your rights infringe on my rights, then your rights be damned.

Its just like the quote above says. When xyz happened you didn't care, because it didn't affect you. When abc happened, you didn't care because it didn't affect you.

Now lmnop is happening, and you don't understand why others don't care.

Gays should be removed because who wants to watch 2 guys make out, one day you may not be allowed to make out, and they'll be less people to stand up for your rights because the gay guys are different, and can't make babies so its wrong.

Greedy people should be removed because...well...I don't know. Aren't we all greedy? If we don't make enough to pay for our internet bill and house payment we feel wronged, what about people in Sierra Leone who make $150 a year. Do you think they look at us as greedy, with our $7.50 minimum hourly wage?

I fastly believing that if people don't start showing compassion, humanity, and respect for each other. The people left, may not treat you humanely or with respect.

EDIT: I went to proofread, and hit reply instead of preview, so I left it as it was. I'm not speaking to anyone in general, but I hope everyone understands my point.

[edit on 7/10/2010 by ThaLoccster]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I would remove the transexual neo nazi eskimo's their ruing our planet

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

I would remove the 10% of people who do nothing to others. Let the 90% murderers of the human race have the society they want of trash.

90% of humans are pure murderers.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I'd worry about 'removing' whole groups of people but the alternative (in some cases), re-education, sounds even worse.

BUT - I'd like to see an end to cruelty.

And I'd also like to eradicate envy. I think that (together with fear) is at the root of most ills in society.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
those who would want to remove people from our society????

I kind of hold onto the belief that I can be what I am meant to be untill everyone else becomes what they are meant to be. so well, instead of trying to remove them, I might as well help them find their spot in creation....or at least be happy in the spot that they are in.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
i would remove religions & religious people because religions are root of all evil.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'd just let the world evolve however it will.

I think we will become more enlightened over time. We will do this by standing for what we believe in and informing people, rather than by using force.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I could not pick between just 2 groups but it would certainly be from this list:
Bilderbergs, Bohemian Grove, Club of Rome, Freemasons, Illuminati, CIA, Skull and Bones, Federal Reserve, Committee of 300, and whoever is else is in favor of the NWO

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join