It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could remove one or more groups from society...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If you could remove one or more groups from society, which group or groups would those be?

The group you want to remove does not necessarily have to be an ethnic or racial group, but can be. The group can be a political or ideological group. It can be a group of people with certain habits (e.g. people who drive carelessly) or it can be a group of people with certain personality traits (e.g. rude people). The group can also be members of certain professions or people that are aligned with certain business interests.

For the sake of argument, we will assume that this group will be humanely converted or otherwise have their offending characteristics humanely removed. I want to remove the specter of genocide or nazi-like evils from the conversation.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If you could remove one or more groups from society... youd probably be a nazi???

~TR~

edit:

but for sake of argument theyd probably be ...

1. drunk drivers
2. people who profiteer for the sake of money alone as opposed to technological/scientific/humanitarian reasons
3. neo-punks because punk is dead (sarcasm)

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Tomb_Raven]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I would remove corporations entirely from the collective mind.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

Envrionmentalist wackos
Bankers
Lawyers
Politicians
People who leave gum on the sidewalk,

Aw crap, you said only two.

Decisions, decisions....

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

You could name as many groups as you would like. However, a post has less impact if it has a very long list.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
What sort of question is that!

Are you that bored that you feel compelled to generate a random question which is completely meaningless, get a life and a hobby......

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I would want to "remove" anybody who makes decisions based on fear and anybody who makes decisions based on anger.

Rid the world of fear and anger.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I would gladly remove anyone that isn't 100% Pure Human, because I think it is the alien gene splices that are destroying our society. They do not come from The Mother, our Earth, they do not come from the spiral, so they cannot love God, our natural and true creator.

Basically, I would remove anyone that doesn't have a soul.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'd like to remove from society those that wish to remove people from society.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I concur...this type of sentiment ..."what group would you remove" is the very source of many of the worlds woes throughout history. These types of 1st person judgements are what drive tyranny and oppression.

I mean hey sure, lets homogenize the whole world into a splendid form of standardized mediocrity.

Im going to toss out "jeers" rather then flags or stars

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

you know god is an alien right?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Would be the following worldwide..
1. Politicians
2. Lawyers
3. Bankers
4. Religous fanatics
5. All military and any who accept, support or condone war in any manner.
6. All drug dealers / drug users.
7. Media personalities / celebrities.
8. Criminals

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The kkk and similar groups ..

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

This one made me think.... hard!

As much I dislike some things about some people I wouldn't choose to remove any group.

My reasoning is simple. I'm not 100% positive what the afterlife holds and I wouldn't want to mess with someone else's karma, judgment, enlightenment or blessings.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This site reads my mind, eerie!
Just last night at 2:00 am a group of 8-10 punks dressed in black was marching, literally marching down the street. I asked them "What are you doing?". I got the response "None of your business".

It freaked me out because this is a Christian based town with Christian College and has a population of 3500 including the surrounding area.

I want them removed.

My husband is worried that they might do something to our place because I called them a bunch of chickens for not explaining themselves. Sometimes my brain is too reactionary and since I am 40 now, you would think I would be smarter and just secretly followed them with a camera.

Found out today that they also have a metal band and they do weird things like this from time to time. Still....I want them elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I would remove all the people that like to talk at the movie theater, it absolutely drives me bat crazy! I don't think they are actually real people though....Probably the French.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyGirl

And you make my point. Your reaction is based on fear. You want those kids removed from your town JUST because you're afraid?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

If you could remove one or more groups from society, which group or groups would those be?

Anyone who doesn't believe what I believe and/or value what I value.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender Ace

I admit that you are right. But they could have just told me what their club is instead of leaving me as conceerned as I was. Thus it leaves me to believe that they wanted me worried.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyGirl

Do you call yourself a "Christian"?[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/947b37a415d9.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 9-7-2010 by ofhumandescent]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join