It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats happened to ATS? Extraterrestrials will address the world live on saturday! [moved from Grey

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
First off I don't care if it is true or not, but it was a interesting story and I like others were playing along.

I guess if I get banned for this I know what the truth is here at ATS. I just want you to know I am mad as hell and am not going to take this one laying down, either answer Us all ATS or ban us all for seeking out the truth. You deleted a post that was not in anyway violating terms of ATS.

The thread that was started was intentionally turned off so no one could post.
There was no reason for this action by ATS. There was nothing wrong with the post.
No one was being crude or lashing out, or even getting to much attention.

endcbe was banned for no reason.
I wanted to send a U2U message and found out endcbe had been banned. I would like to know why this happened. (MODS)

Then I posted a thread asking for the "extraterrestrials will address the world live on Saturday!" thread to be re-activated, and my thread was turned off after three pages. It made it to the front of ATS, then vanished. I was in shock this morning when I saw that one of my posts made it to the top of ATS. then two hours later gone from the front of ats, and I only found it in the ATS search option.

This is the reason I left Godlikeproductions and other forums, they were bias towards anything they did not personally believe in got banned or the post removed, is ATS another GLP?

Not trying to get anyone mad, but I came here to read honest debates, not threads I was interested in being turned off from people posting or deleted because someone inside ATS did not like it. It is not like it was signed by Blossom Goodchild or anything geez.

I hope I can login tomorrow and read what I want without fear of being banned or posts I am interested in deleted.
Thank you for your Time ATS.

Mod Edit: Excessive Bolding – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/7/2010 by Mirthful Me]

fixed title, mod edit

[edit on Fri Jul 9 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I would like it to be opened, for a website which is against control it seems odd. I love predictions, only a few take them seriously. In my opinion, one day someone will make a true prediction on ats, whos saying it wont be tommorow?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I agree. I mean, you guys actually Banned the dude? That is messed up.
Maybe one of the mods just got dumped by his cyber GF ;p

link   
For the love of god guys...

Elliot has been pulling this stuff for years. Like I said in the other threads... just browse youtube for jesusplejaren, casiusalien... or any of the other five billion handles he's used over the years to claim he is the messiah, an alien, a plejaren who will kill atheists... etc etc.

And this and the other 50 threads will get locked and people will keep going on about a bored emo teenager who has nothing better to do.

link   
This seems to be one of the more riveting thread event/predictions to hit ATS lately. Hmm. Quite the puzzler as to how this will turn out after the results happen or don't happen.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DayKnightmare
I agree. I mean, you guys actually Banned the dude? That is messed up.
Maybe one of the mods just got dumped by his cyber GF ;p

Seriously, do a little research. The fact that he was ever even allowed to post here is just silly.

His daddy made him apologize once for this sort of thing. Hopefully he will get grounded again soon.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Probably got removed because it is an obvious retard hoax that is trying to be spammed everywhere. Youtube, GLP and yahoo answers.
answers.yahoo.com...

www.godlikeproductions.com...
digg.com...

So like the numerous aliens are comming prediction threads this one will end the same way.

Thread being moved to BTS in:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c664a5da6a2f.gif[/atsimg]

But this
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I honestly hope you do get banned, just for crapping all over ATS and not really making an effort to change it.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The threadstarter is seriously contemplating leaving ATS for not supporting little Elliot.

Really?
www.youtube.com...

He must have threatened to shoot his death ray at you like he did me. Scary, I know.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
No matter if I agree/disagree/belief or reject the stated topic. Ats is changed, ruling out topics like this, but still using the BPlogo in the oil disaster while we KNOW that it is not only BP it is the institution... Bye Bye Deny

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I write a thread describing a validated method for geometrically calculating the size and velocity of unknown objects in monoscopic video footage and I get all of 23 posts. The Extraterrestrials on Saturday thread was still going strong at 220 posts when it was shut down. I don't know what else to say.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The OP had been banned multiple times before, not only from ATS but also youtube and nearly every other popular 'unexplained phenomenon/conspiracy' forum, so actually he was in violation of the rules. He is also extremely mentally ill and people like you were only serving to worsen his condition by encouraging his delusions.
If you don't like it then by all means leave ATS, nobody wants to hear you whining.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
I write a thread describing a validated method for geometrically calculating the size and velocity of unknown objects in monoscopic video footage and I get all of 23 posts. The Extraterrestrials on Saturday thread was still going strong at 220 posts when it was shut down. I don't know what else to say.

Don't say anything, there's no words for how retarded it is, just firmly apply palm to face - remove and repeat.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Oh wow, I just peeked at this thread and saw the video....LOL sounds like a pizza faced teenager "game master" giving background to the players before they embark on their fantasy roleplaying adventure.

Who took this seriously?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Edit because I am a moron...

[edit on Fri, 09 Jul 2010 17:59:30 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
let me say one thing

if the guy is that bad and hoaxer, why cant his IP address be released so the internet can make him justice? come on ...

if he is really new, then, let the time pass ... but please dont let the threat get flagged, just put it in another section where it doesnt influence the rest of the website

so all those junkies for this can get their fix, and the rest of the website can continue

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
To be honest with you when he started saying that something would appear to the whole world at once and show us the "truth" , the first thing that came to my mind was if its real it sounds a lot like project blue beam where satalites will project an image of a messiah all around the world or fake a ufo invasion.

Of course some people want it to be true but its nothing to do with that thread its just because with everything thats happening in the world and all the info we can find online we just dont believe that its going to be long before the planet gets to make contact or get some disclosure. Ad lets not forget the BIG fact that "WE WANT TO BELIEVE" why else are we members of ats.

Now first Id like to give my critisism on the prediction but because its gone I cant qoute it so this is all from memory and to be honest i read his thread once and then spent a lot more time enjoying the comments esspecially the mod at the end "If for some reason it doesnt happen" sacrastic git LOL but to be fair to the mod he could have ripped the guy but he kept his composure.
Ok now to quote the thread as best i can " I am an entity here on earth who has been in contact with ets my whole life " then in the next paragraph he says "now please do not refer to them as ets as they find it offensive" number 1 he just went back on himself and number 2 what is the whole I am an entity rubbish the whole Im larger than life # has been done to death . Then he goes on about all electrical equipment will stop working because they do not want to be photographed ... COME ON GUYS have we not been here before . And as much as I would like to believe that the basis of all existence is peace and love I really think we should be a bit more practical.

Now as for the site banning him well dont forget the mods and admins have seen this all before and can probabaly spot them by the title alone. Now when I first came to ATS I thought it was amazing all the info on here and some great threads and ideas posed by the ops . And thats just it, we are here to exchange information and ideas and i personally come here every day and check the new threads and while some may be a little too political or oil spill based im never dissapointed because its factual information and the "far out " ideas and theories are always backed up maybe not with proof but at least with source material. The thread in questio however was not it was just another "Im in touch with the light and out of the billions of people on the planet tptb have chosen me to be the spokesman , here... on ats" give me a break .

I know a lot of you will still be waiting tomorrow just in case , well now you know how all us other believers feel every single day because it could happen anytime , and no disrespect to the site because I love it with a passion and by the way I would love to be a mod since im online about 14 hours a day "but i can dreamLOL".... but this aint gonna be where first contact is made . Watch the news , watch whats happening out there and look between the lies. Here we deal with good ideas and untold facts ,save the prophecies for youtube and WOW.
I know that was a long rant but I havent posted in a while and after reading the thread that started this I just had to vent . thanks for reading

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
if the guy is that bad and hoaxer, why cant his IP address be released so the internet can make him justice? come on ...

Dynamic IP addresses.

Loved by trolls, loathed by Mods everywhere.

And even if he has a static IP, there's always proxies.

:bnghd:

TheAssoc.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dometheus

so ... here we are.... satarday
Once again the nutjob has failed to deliver.
As far as it being an interesting story you should really check out star wars.
I hope this can mark an end to these threads

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

My internet was off this morning - didn't know why - I paid the bill. The first thing I thought of was what this guy said, that was before coffee, lol - I must admit I was getting a kick out of it - I am fairly new and didn't know anything about his history. It might have been fun to at least have the thread at BTS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join