It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Combining Traditional Chinese Medicine, Homeopathy, and Quantum Physics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I have come across a very interesting .pdf online entitled The Unturned Stone by Harry Massey and Peter Fraser.

According to the research outlined in this book, the body has a quantum electrodynamic (QED) field which explains communication within biological systems.

The meridian system of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is expanded upon and described in terms of magnetic vectors, which are signposts that tell subatomic particles which way to go in the QED field.

The book states that the human body field (HBF) is both internal and external to the body.

It describes micro-minerals that are suspended in water that are carriers for specially imprinted QED/magnetic vector info.

I think it's interesting stuff!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
yeah interesting
I used laser therapy to quit smoking...
it uses acupuncture points which of course aren't supposed to work
except that it does.
I use the IChing too, which works extremely well
thanks good post

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Great find. Thanks.

The body is an antenna. Almost all doctrines try to explain this.

I look forward to digging into this one.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
I used laser therapy to quit smoking...

I've never heard of that! Interesting...

I have a book I'm going to read about using lasers in dentistry. I'll probably start a thread on that one when I get to it!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

In Canada it is not covered by our health plan, at least in Ontario.
The other methods: drugs, nicotene gum / patches, etc are lucky to bat 30 percent which is not much better than cold turckey, if at all, and are covered by the health plan - go figure.
The laser is batting over 90 per cent.

best 300 bucks i ever spent

I also use the plant Yarrow which the Chinese consider sacred to cure abscessed teeth.
It works better than antibiotics and it kills the pain too...

In 5000 years of civilization they have learned some interesting things and I love to combine what I can learn from them with westren wisdom and Native wisdom- turns up some really good things.

Good luck with your treatment I'd love to hear how it works out for you because It might be something I can use too.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Good luck with your treatment I'd love to hear how it works out for you because It might be something I can use too.

I read The Unturned Stone just for curiosity, but lasers for dentistry I'm interested in because of a root canal I previously had that has not continued to work, and I'm looking for an alternative.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
with regards to smoking - two words: liquorice root

Seriously try it. It's found in a lot of chinese herbal remedies.

top topics

join