It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked!: Complete Assay Of The "Crude oil" & Corexit Warning Label

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Yes, kudos to him, and your freind also!
And thanks for sharing that info.

I would be interested in seeing those videos, you could u2u them or post them on my profile page in the comments section www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

What barium isotope do you claim to be in oil?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Anyone else notice the similar ingredients between Corexit and and the supposed makeup of ChemTrails? Aluminum, Barium, Boron, Titanium. This all looks eerily familiar.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is really good news for the workers!

MSNBC just broke the story, so it is now mainstream news!

20% of BP off shore cleanup workers ill, 15% of shore workers ill, and BP is still not allowing them to wear protective gear!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
If they cannot stop the leak, I wonder just what effect 6 million tons of oil will do to the sea level.

I found a flood map, but not sure how much it would add or if it would make glaciers melt faster.

Anyway here is the link for the flood map.

flood.firetree.net...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Someone has leaked the complete assay of the "Crude Oil" to
Yobie Benjamin: Hacking Capitalism, Carbon, Politics & Food
at SF Gate!

It is clear that BP and the USA Goverment have no interest in the local community nor their constituents.

Thank you for posting this OP.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I feel that this is going to be a major hurdle for the southern people to battle. Speaking from a Haz-Mat/Environmental perspective the only way to begin to battle this is communities are going to have to organize, almost professionally, to the level of water samples from their wells, soil samples from their land, samples of crops grown on their property. Over a few months of data collection, a trend can be shown to the pollution levels increasing, and specifically the type of contaminants being found. It is important for those in this area to begin to sample everything that could possibly absorb the chemicals in question to be able to document a timeline in court. With this type of evidence a massive class action lawsuit could be filed and then the MSM would have no choice but to be apart of it.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

That is interesting idea, wondering there must be geogogists on it now. I wonder if this figures into nuking the well?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion
If they cannot stop the leak, I wonder just what effect 6 million tons of oil will do to the sea level.

343,423,668,428,484,681,262 (quintillions) gallons of water in the oceans. about 200 million gallons of oil so far. Probably not going to effect the total volume much.

speeding along the melting of the icecaps, though, seems like a very real possibility.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by justadood]

[edit on 10-7-2010 by justadood]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCar
"Do not get in eyes, on skin, on clothing, Avoid breathing...:"

Must be a REALLY good reason they need to use this.

Yeah, a good reason like, maybe, off-loading a bunch of non-usable product that has been banned by the rest of the sane world on a gullable, lightly-regulated market for some serious cash.

Just one possibility, mind you.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

Now that I would like to see! Good colors, red and black, kind of apoalyptic...fitting!

reply to post by TiffanyInLA

I hope everyone who needs it finds it!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by burntheships]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Well, that and it does seem to be effective in breaking down the crude.

And it hides the oil real good, too.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolBreez

Your idea of organizing and to do it on a professional level is an asute one IMO. I know of one suit already filed:

Oystermen filed a federal class action against BP and Nalco, which makes the dispersant chemical that BP has dumped on the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. The oystermen claim Corexit 9500 is four times more toxic than oil, and that BP has sprayed more than 1 million gallons of it onto the Gulf, causing the poison to become "a permanent part of the seabed and food chain in the biostructure in the Gulf of Mexico."
BP dumped the Corexit to "disperse" and sink the millions of gallons of oil from BP's broken wellhead after the April 20 explosion of the Deepwater Horizon that killed 11.
Lead plaintiff Scott Parker claims that more than 1 million gallons of Corexit "has been sprayed over the Gulf of Mexico and has caused a toxic chemical to be a permanent part of the seabed and food chain in the biostructure in the Gulf of Mexico."

www.courthousenews.com...

Link to actual suit files
www.courthousenews.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCar

Thank you, BurntheShips, for posting this info!

BrokenCar, isn't it obvious that the ONLY reason BP would use something as toxic as Corexit 9500, when other safer & MORE EFFECTIVE oil dispersants exist AND not allow workers to use safety gear is because they WANT people to be poisoned!!!

The UNTHINKABLE is TRUE! This is an act of GENOCIDE. The oil spill is an excuse to use Corexit 9500. The sulphuric acid fumes are toxic. The oil rain is toxic. This oil spill has multiple goals, but one of the chief goals is DEPOPULATION.

BP & GE are staunch supporters of Cap & Trade.

The moratorium on offshore drilling is NOT about saving the environment. It's about helping to collapse the US economy & the value of the USD.

NWO Obama is complicit with BP, which is why he did everything possible to impede the clean-up.

The Gulf supplied about 40% of the seafood in the US. What a blow to the US economy & the US food supply!

What a blow to Gulf coast land values! Domino effect: foreclosed commercial & residential properties.

The Gulf coast is home to large TARGET populations for "The Culling": non-Whites (Blacks & Aisans), elderly retirees who are NOT useful to the NWO, but suck up money & other resources, poor Whites on Welfare and rebellious gun-toting, Bible-thumping White Southerners who might challenge the NWO.

These will have years shaved off their life expectancy. How many of these workers will be alive in ten years? Take a look at what happened to the cleanup workers from the Exxon Valdez spill. Those clinging to life will be too incapcitated by illness to fight back.

It looks like an accident on the surface. Oops! Plausible deniability? Not to anyone who thinks.

There will be "collateral damage" -- but the NWO is willing to make sacrifices (as long as it's not them).

Think the UNTHINKABLE. WAKE UP!!!

Astroved

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Originally posted by justadood
Perhaps. But the vast majority of seafood consumed in the us (of US origin) comes from Alaska, not the Gulf Coast.

ok but given enough time could the Corexit infect all of the seas?

I'm just not sure how thick the soup would have to be to infect all like a cascade effect.
Either way, gulf fishermen aren't gonna be working anymore, in the gulf at least.
So we have effectively removed that industry all together.

Yeah, g146541, but don't worry -- if we're lucky, the Gulf might be retored in another seventy (70) years or so.

I got that figure from a scientist who's working on the Prince William Sound (Exxon Valdez) "recovery" -- oh, but wait -- let me see, the Gulf spill was already TEN times larger than the Exxon Valdez spill way back in the beginning of June. Now it's July 11th and the spill has been growing larger every day! But I'm just an alarmist.

Back to "The Real Housewives of New York City"!

Astroved

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

More Data on Corexit, toxicity when mixed with oil.

EDF.

In an earlier post, I noted in haste some apparent discrepancies between EPA and BP acute toxicity data on the Corexit® dispersants. Little did I realize that the data mixup was actually telling me something much more significant: that the dispersant maker’s own test data demonstrate that the combination of oil plus dispersant is quite a bit more toxic than the dispersant alone and – even more significant – the combination is more acutely toxic than the oil by itself.

Let me repeat that: The data indicate that dispersed oil is more toxic than undispersed oil. EPA has posted the dispersant manufacturer Nalco’s “Technical Product Bulletins” for each of the dispersants that have been used in the Gulf: Corexit® EC9527A and Corexit® EC9500A.

Section VII of each of the bulletins shows the toxicity data for a) dispersant alone, b) the reference oil used in the test, No. 2 fuel oil, and c) a mixture of dispersant and test oil at a 1:10 ratio. Here are the data (remember, the lower the value, the more toxic the substance
www.justmeans.com...

www.nalco.com...

BurntheShips, thank you for your excellent work!!! I read somewhere else that Corexit 9500 makes crude oil TEN (10) times MORE TOXIC when mixed with it. I will have to find the source and post the link later.

Hopefully, more people will wake up to the fact this is being done INTENTIONALLY.

Astroved

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morningglory

Originally posted by justadood

Yes, but i'm saying that isnt really a very significant 'industry' at all, which implies, to me, that your theory has a whole in it.

Just my opinion. Take it or leave it.

Not to get OT but here's some gulf facts from the EPA.

www.epa.gov...

Fisheries: Gulf fisheries are some of the most productive in the world. In 2008 according to the National Marine Fisheries Service, the commercial fish and shellfish harvest from the five U.S. Gulf states was estimated to be 1.3 billion pounds valued at $661 million. The Gulf also contains four of the top seven fishing ports in the nation by weight. The Gulf of Mexico has eight of the top twenty fishing ports in the nation by dollar value.

Shrimp: Gulf landings of shrimp led the Nation in 2008 with 188.8 million pounds valued at $367 million dockside, accounting for about 73% of U.S. total. Louisiana led all Gulf states with 89.3 million pounds; Texas with 63.8 million pounds; Alabama with 17.2 million pounds; Florida (west coast) with 9.9 million pounds; and Mississippi with 8.6 million pounds.

Oysters: The Gulf led in production of oysters in 2008 with 20.6 million pounds of meats valued at $60.2 million and representing 59% of the national total.

The Gulf of Mexico yields more finfish, shrimp, and shellfish annually than the south and mid-Atlantic, Chesapeake, and New England areas combined.

www.businessweek.com...
Louisiana is the largest seafood producer in the lower 48 states, with annual retail sales of about $1.8 billion, according to state data. Recreational fishing generates about $1 billion in retail sales a year, according to the state.

This is a significant industry especially in light of the fact that we have already lost much of our land based industry. People often don't consider sport fishing but it provides income for many gulf residents. We have lost more than we realize.

Thank you, MorningGlory, for posting this. I could weep for what has been lost. It's been twelve (12) years since I've seen the Gulf, but I remember what it was like before multiple hurricanes and this monstrous catastrophe.

We won't understand the full enormity of this manmade tragedy until we gain the perspective of years looking back. God help us!!!

Astroved

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Astroved

To think the unthinkable...no amount of money in the world will sooth those mens souls if it was intentional. Some day the darkeness the engulfs them will be darker and suffocate them just like the oil.

The destruction is set, too much has been lost and will not be recovered anytime in the near future.

I did a thread on Prince William Sound www.abovetopsecret.com...

Recent Photos From Prince William Sound

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6262decff401.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01a3fbe85af8.jpg[/atsimg]

...The Oil from The Valdez is still there! Check out the video in that thread, the marine biologist says you can still smell the oil now 20 years later!

[edit on 11-7-2010 by burntheships]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join