It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Else See Peripheral Beings?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
yes i see a peripheral being caled Obama its black and its everywhere i look

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
They're called "floaters" (I work in ophthalmology....um...give eye exams....)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
For years now I've seen flashes of light from the corner of my eye. I always assumed it was a medical condition and being a young man, didn't really pay attention to it. I'm a believer in the supernatural/paranormal, but I've never put much faith into anyone's stories about seeing something out of the corner of their eye. But over the past few years the flashes I've seen have started to change. I use to see just small 'pops' of lights. Very small and white and would only last a fraction of a second. But over time, the spots would get bigger, last longer and come into my direct field of vision. So now instead of seeing a small flash out the corner, I see a large 'blob' of bright bluish/white light. I'd compare the size to about twice the size of my hand if I extend my arm and extend my fingers (like a traffic cop telling you to "stop"). They never longer only last a fraction of a second, but rather stay around for 2-3 seconds.
It's a strange experience. It use to be that it was over before I realized what happened, but now that I see it right in front of me for a few seconds, it gives me the time to actually experience what is happening.
I have no theories as to why it happens. Still not completely convinced it's not a medical problem.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by theflamingswan92

I often experience it at home, especially during times where I am alone in the living room..
I have had several spiritual encounters and quite absurd sights in the sky.. Although I usually dismiss it as my mind playing tricks on me.. (It's f*cked up, when your mind's playing tricks on you... geto boys.. haha)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

ahhh god that's weird that you made this thread cause I was just thinking about it last night, how I ALWAYS see them.
I saw one last night and it gets my heart going prettty fast

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Maybe it could just be a fluke eye lash in the corner of your eye when you blink? Ive had that happen and i see huge looking demon thats ready to eat my face off, then all the sudden i feel the eye lash unstick
ive had it happen without it stciking where it was hard to notice it stuck at al until you think about it.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yeah, I get that. I think they are only tricks of the eye though. Like any "animal", we have instincts to be scared and over cautious. By our eyes and brains making us see things just out the side of our vision, it is training us or is an example of a survival instinct mechanism, a quick reaction reflex. Say if a dog is about to attack out side our vision, we would sense it on the edge of our eye, just outside of vision and therefore have more of a chance to evade by looking/ recalling to it. That is why we have those tricks of the eye. If we didn't have that, the dog would have the jump on us and get mauled to death. Its not there when we turn around because our brain made it up, to scare us and be more alert and ready in case it was a threat.
edit on 14/5/11 by OmnipresentEnemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I often catch movement out of the corner of my eye and I always turn to watch that spot until the movement returns. Basically, I try to debunk the experience so it does not gain access to my "Paranormal Experience Journal" that I log mentally. It usually ends up being trees or headlights casting a fleeting shadow.

Having said that, I recently had a sighting of a peripheral entity, although, it was pure white in the shape of an average sized human. When I turned to look at it it kept moving for a few more seconds and disappeared while I had my eyes directly on it.

Also, I often see black blobs/balls zinging all around the area I'm in while I'm dancing. I don't know if this is just my eyes playing tricks or not because when I'm moving all over the space, I am not able to focus on one spot.

AYE

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I've always been able to see shadow people -- or "peripheral beings," as you call them. Like others have commented, it's not just one kind of shadow. They take on all forms -- small orbs; animals; people.

The most recent experience I've had with them was a peripheral being; however, it wasn't in my peripheral vision. My sister and I were home alone. I was sitting in one room, facing the open doorway that shows the next room, where my sister was. I happened to look up from what I was doing to see a black figure, taller than my sister, run into the room over. (I heard their footsteps, too. I don't know if that relates to being a shadow person, though.) I just took this as my eyesight being bad. I looked back at what I was doing and asked my sister what she was getting from the room over. She hadn't moved. That was the most concrete thing I've seen so far, but I've seen a lot of other shadows, too.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
My wife and I see these fleeting shadows quite often, and have never felt threatened, or the least bit afraid of them.
Sometimes when we are downstairs watching tv we will catch both of our dogs staring off in the same direction at something we can't see ourselves, then a short time later we sometimes hear the footsteps of someone walking around in the kitchen which is located directly above the tv room. We suspect the person in the kitchen to be the elderly lady who used to own the house. At first we would suggest she move on and reunite with her family and friends who have already crossed over, though if she opts to stay here a while, she is more than welcome as long as she is careful never to scare the bejeevers out of us! (like appearing over our shoulders in the bathroom mirror, for instance!) Both my wife and myself have seen full-bodied apparitions of two of our dogs that we had to have put down because of old age and illness, but we haven't yet had a visit from our youngest son (my wife's stepson) who was killed 3 yrs ago, at the age of 22. We are still hoping!
With all the paranormal activity around here, I sometimes wonder if perhaps there is a "doorway" to the other side, nearby.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

i have seen 'shadow people" all my life. but i have never felt anything bad from it

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join