It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Else See Peripheral Beings?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Yes, totally true about NOT saying anything to anyone about it...

Psychologists and such like that will not be able to help because they were trained to NEVER believe in the paranormal. To them, anything remotely like this is only atributed to mental problems..

And on that note, they also get paid whether or not they help you or otherwise hehe...

OP, you asked how long I noticed them before they came out in full swing, it was over a period of 3 days... It really freaked me out too, It started out that I would glance outside the apartment I had through the window casually and then I would see a figure partly standing out from around the corner of an adjacent building... then would be gone... Then I would look out 30 minutes later and see the same figure... was cat and mouse like that for about 2 days and began getting worse... The whole time my brain is going into full denial because stuff like that just can't be happening right?
I could write a short novel on all the stuff that happened and it gets so strange that It bothers me to remember too much... after roughly 7 days it all stopped and hasn't ever happened again... still not sure what really happened completely.

At one point I couldn't tell what was shadow/illusion and what were really people outside unless I ran outside and walked around the place... It felt the whole time like some massive spiritual attack and I had to really keep a cool head in order to not be tricked into doing something rash..

pretty crazy stuff

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have seen the 'shadow people' for most of my life . Can't really say when it started , must have been 30 or 40 years ago .

They are never more than 2 1/2 - 3 feet tall , always in the corner of my eye and VERY fast . Funny thing is , most all of the time they appear from the right side , hardly ever the left .

I also had a cat that could 'see' things that weren't visible to me . He would set and stare at whatever it was for as long as I didn't move . Most of the time he would stare at a particular chair in the front room , or down the hall towards the bedroom .

There were times he refused to go into the bedroom , other times he would cautiously make his way around the chair . Then there were times he would be terrified and stand by the front door begging for me to let him out .

While the wife and I were married , the cat would NEVER let ANYONE touch him other than one of us . Once we were divorced , I was amazed that my neighbors and friends could not only pet him but , he would actually climb up on their laps .

Don't know what it all meant .

I still see the little people occasionally but not near as often as I once did .

Never got any bad vibes from them , and was never uncomfortable with it .
For whatever reason , I always just accepted them as part of my life .

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
Naa, not from the 5th, or they would appear as light. Most likely 4d entities.

Yes they are.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/443e5b132001.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by theflamingswan92

Yes, many more people are seeing as the Veil slowly drops.

I once read about how the eye works.. very basically of course. But it talked about having "Rods" in the centre that take light in only straight on.. and at the sides.... our peripheral vision there are Cones that take in more light from various angles.

Hence why when you see something peripherally you will not see it when facing straight on.

It is the seeing peripherally that is the beginning of "Seeing".

Not all of what oyu see peripherally is a "nasty", there are all types of things around us in every moment.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Cats see more than humans do. They can see the others which are always here with us. Some call them ghosts, some call them the departed, some call them the ones which are always watching.

Have you ever wondered where all the souls of people that have ever lived on the planet truly go? Who's to say there not still here but just out of sink so if you catch a slight glimpse, turn and then see nothing. It was possibly a ripple effect.

If the human body is mainly made up out of fluids, once the body ceases to exist and is buried back into the ground in which it was created. The fluids ooze down into the water table. Of the countless billions that have ever lived the tought of all those fluids turning from a simple drops to a underground stream. Purified through centuries of rock and sediment. Being frozen as great sheets of ice at the polar caps. Then slowly melting back into the great sea. Water it is what we are made of.

So true is the soul when the body ceaes to exist, is it not possible that all the humans who have ever lived are still here with us. Enjoying themselves but not of the material matter that makes up the flesh. But as energy beings.

So if you see a flash or after image of someone, it might be someone else just taking up the same space but slightly out of your own perception.

Nothing to fear, more like wonderment.
Just my thoughts at this late hour of the night.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Salt has zero affect on them, there is no medium that they do not exist. I spotted this red-headed entity next to Raoul Moat before he took his own life. The face is within the loop and extends from top to bottom.

[edit on 033131p://pm3104 by debris765nju]

[edit on 043131p://pm3136 by debris765nju]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflamingswan92
reply to post by Xcellante

I thought that shadow people were able to bee seen in plain sight? At first I considered that they were shadow people but dismissed the idea because I could not see their whole figure.

Not necessarily. The sighting when coming from Belfast was full frontal. There have been plenty of documented cases to suggest that Shadow People exist on a different level of existence which can be picked up by our Peripheral Vision. Every so often these things can be seen in full frontal, an increase of built up energy normally the reason.

That reminds me... Are you near a layline?

Another explanation and it is a bit more ... Ummm ... Lovely, is that they may be our own Guardian Angels.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Hopefully they did go away. There is nothing worse than feeling watched and unsafe even in the privacy of your own home...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MankoW

I take you seriously MankoW, I have been through this myself. Where people always kind of brush away what you say because it makes them frightened or uncomfortable... I suppose that is why there is a great sight called ATS that allows us to get serious feedback..

Just one question, how many times have you seen them today?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcellante

I sure hope it is my guardian angel, but I very seriously doubt it. I don't think my angel wouldn't be jet black with no features. As far as living by a layline, not really... Maybe the Bermuda Triangle, but that is about 500 - 700 miles away from me..

But I just had a thought, remember the disappearances of those airplanes in Flight 19 in the Triangle? Well in one of their last radio transactions they said something about seeing some weird things and other phenomena... Odd... Do you think me seeing these beings has something to do with my proximity to the Triangle?

[edit on 10-7-2010 by theflamingswan92]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I have seen them a lot lately. The first time I noticed them was on the eve before 9/11. I was living on Maui and I saw/perceived them in my appartment. I had company later that night and they saw them too.

I was in Hawaii the morning of 9/11 and was awakened at about 4:00am. Someone was telling me "GET OUT!" I kept hearing "GET OUT, GET OUT, NOW!

I had to be at work at 5:30 am so I got up and showered and walked to work early. The streets seemed to be lined with confused and angry youngsters, who were not actually there, but I perceived them poking at me and teasing me. It was very piculiar to me. Very puzzling indeed.

When I got to work I found out about the 9/11 attacks!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewoman

Very odd, thank you for the post. I remember 9/11, I was in Jersey that day, you could see the thick black smoke in the sky. People feared and were confused as to what happened... But I am getting off the topic of my post...

As far as when I first started seeing these beings, I would have to say I first really noticed them when I hit puberty.. I have been seeing them ever since the age of 11-12.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Yes I have. I saw one in FL. Walking back and forth. Pure black but I could see the outline. I've also seen a creepy looking white manish looking figure as well. Slump shoulders, slightly bowed legs, blad,big eyes with no pupils,long mouth. Have you seen him as well? how i know its a male, i cannot give you a direct answer...I just know. But yes those figures, I see them every once in a while and the hair will stand up on my arms and ill get chills or I will get the feeling someone is watching me.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I started seeing "ghosts" when I was i believe 10 and stopped when I hit pubery. Then again when I was in Fl at age 24 and it hasnt stopped since.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Kaleesi]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I used to see them all the time when I was a kid, never got that much of a nice feeling from them either. Now I see them only occasionally and usually every few months, as if they are just checking up. I used to be able to see ghost's very clearly but now hardly see them at all.
I don't think they can hurt you unless you let them, but as to what they are... no idea

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I use to see "Shadow people" too when I was 12-13 yrs old. Now me being in my mid 20's, I see the opposite, a very small blip of light from the corner of my eyes like half a second. I usually see them in my apartment and they would appear from time to time. When I first saw it I thought it was a firefly or something but the blip of light only appeared once at that time so I ruled that out.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I see lots of these things out of the corner of my eye at various times. Sometimes black, sometimes white, they usually seem small but sometimes could be human size. Often they seem to be like a black cat (in size & shape) that jumps away the instant I see it.

I’m not surprised they are black and white as you eye doesn’t see colour at the edges of your vision. You will also find that your peripheral vision detects motion or small changes and sees in the dark much better as the black and white rods are much more sensitive to light. The down side is they have a lower visual acuity, essentially a lower resolution than the centre of your eye. Soldiers are trained to look near, not at objects at night as they will see them better with their peripheral vision.

The result is that small movements or changes in lighting in your peripheral vision are picked up much better in the corners of your eye and that it will be much harder to determine the shape & size of these changes.

Often I can attribute these things correctly if I pay attention, sometimes it’s a leaf blowing on the ground, sometimes it’s a branch outside changing a shadow on the wall. I’ve also noticed that I really only see these things when I look around, not really when just staring at one spot. I assume that what I’m seeing in these cases of me moving my eye, is kind of like a retina burn of light or shadow from where I was looking previously. By retina burn I mean how you can stare at a light fixture then when you look away you still see a shadow of the light you were staring at.

As a kid we had a Black cut-out of a ghost and we would stare at it, then when you look away to a blank wall you still see the outline of the ghost. It’s kind of like this

So my answer to this phenomenon is that it’s either something really moving / light changing but you couldn’t exactly pick its size or shape because of the nature of your eye, or it’s an afterimage of the light and shadows you were looking at previously.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Some of you need to get your eyes checked for real medical problems. I can tell most are talking just to talk because the peripheal vision sightings are too fleeting for you to make out any real detail.

The shadows are gone almost as soon as you notice.

I've had this since I was born. It used to be worse. I can remember waking when I was 2-7 and watching in fascination as people danced around our bedroom. They weren't really people because their shapes were too fluid and they looked to be made of shadow. They'd do silly things like flip off the dressers and pretend like they're picking the brush or comb up and combing their hair. They try to do things us physical people take for granted.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MonsantoTriffid

Thank you for the reply, I actually learned alot from it

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I want to add this as it could have effects on your health. Latley i have been seeing things out of the corner of my eyes...usually at night and when laying down. It wasn't black masses, but bright camera flashes. The tended to occur in the same places for the first month, so I started to research explanations includin any paranormal references.
I ran across alot of sites on retinal detachment. Having an eyesight appointment to requal for my firearm carrying, I mentioned it to the eye examiner, and she subsequently sent me to the eye doctor. Now mind you, I have/had 20/15 vision all of my life with no need for corrective measures nor ANY eye injuries. But sure enough my left retina for whatever reason have started to detach .

A minor surgery later it was all better and haven't seen them since. I know this thread is about black masses in your peripheral but also on the flip side if you see bright flashes in your peripheral, please get it checked as left uncared for it will lead to blindness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join