It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Else See Peripheral Beings?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The Patriot

This is what I am going through, however I just see him... and I get feelings. In fact today I got very fatigued today and took a nap, and I briefly woke up from a blast of air on the cheek that was touching the pillow.. However I think it may have been me holding my breath... Paranormal things happen but they always seem to be explainable...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I see them sometimes. It's usually in my bedroom, but then I try to reason it with just a trick of the eye related to the window and shadows.

Once I woke up and saw a small cloaked something, but it was pretty much straight ahead.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by toolstarr

When you saw the being in your peripheral did it seem to be the same shade of black as the one you saw in plain sight? My thought is that it is the same being, and it appeared black in your peripheral because it was wearing a cloak... Know what I mean? (sorry if I was confusing)

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by juinette

Yes, it is absolutely strange... Do you remember any other times when you saw this entity?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by theflamingswan92

How weird is this, i thought it was just a trick of the mind. I spotted this thread and had to sign in and make a comment. Over the last few weeks i have been seeing objects in the sky out of the corner of my eye. When i look properley there is nothing there. I haven't said anything to anyone as people just make snide remarks. This is strange for me.

Last week on the night of the Lunar eclipse. We saw white lights in the sky where we live. No sound or aviation lights. Last year we had an orange/yellow orb go over at about 100ft above us. There where about 100 witnesses at an outside charity event.

thanks

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

hard to say.... the ones i would see off in the corner next to the window, they would be gone so fast, within a blink of an eye. But it very well could have been the same.

Strange thing is I saw the cloaked on one of the 1st nights my mother in law moved in, and my child saw a shadow man in the kitchen several months later when mother in law had gone for the weekend.
Here is my thread about it.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkRift

Thank you for the share DarkRift, did you ever discuss the orange thing with the other people? Also, how often do you see these beings out of the corner of your eye?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by toolstarr

Thank you for the link, I will be sure to give it a read when I have a chance to look it over. In the meanwhile, hopefully you can find some answers on this thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY

In your team do you have any clients with this same problem, seeing the peripheral beings?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflamingswan92
reply to post by The Patriot

This is what I am going through, however I just see him... and I get feelings. In fact today I got very fatigued today and took a nap, and I briefly woke up from a blast of air on the cheek that was touching the pillow.. However I think it may have been me holding my breath... Paranormal things happen but they always seem to be explainable...

It was quite a while ago, about a couple of years now, but I was woken up one morning with what felt like a poof of air in my face.

As far as the shadows out of the corner of my eye, I get them sometimes, not for a while though. They have never felt bad or anything, and the last couple of houses I've lived in have had elderly people die in them. Nice people, just died of old age.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Thanks for the reply snowspirit, I am sure glad to know that I am not the only one who sees these things. Also have you ever gotten a real good look at the peripheral beings?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Here's an interesting article on "Corner of the Eye Phenomena". The gist is most of the time it's just a side effect of the way our vision works. I maintain that this side effect is what all of you are seeing, but to each his own.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender Ace

Thank you for the link, I will deffinatly give it a read

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much unless these things start taunting you with threats and nasty language...

It is difficult to know about these things if they are truly real in a physical sense..

I have seen evil creatures before on different occasions over a period of 15 years, but havn't seen any more since about 1998...

It was like a switch had been turned on and I could suddenly see and hear these things... I saw them controlling gang members in Phoenix Az. in 1997 and could hear them give commands to these people, who would do it, but I felt at the time that these gang people believed the idea was their own and not some dark entity giving them suggestions..

really strange stuff and to ever suddenly find yourself witness to things like this can be a real traumatic experience.

--also I forgot to mention that when I first started seeing these things, that it did start out as a corner of the eye type of thing and slowly progressed where they just started staying there where I thought I first spotted them...They began to applaud and laugh later on, and more and more showed up to where I thought I was hallucinating...

google: seeing evil spirits -this turns up tons of crazy stories from lots of people and many say it is also the shadow things from your peripheral vision

[edit on 9-7-2010 by alienreality]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Wow thank you for the add, I sure hope my problems don't get progressively worse like your did... How long were you seeing the peripheral beings before you started to see more?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
How strange that I saw something like that today, and when I was ready to accept this as my fault being tired or something I've caught your topic explaining exactly what happened to me.
I think that I saw this phenomenon first time in my life, and maybe there is something in it.
I can't wait for someone to take this seriously, only I can recall is Castaneda in this astral beings all around us trip.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflamingswan92
reply to post by snowspirit

Thanks for the reply snowspirit, I am sure glad to know that I am not the only one who sees these things. Also have you ever gotten a real good look at the peripheral beings?

Not at all, just out of the corner of my eye. Turn around and nothing was there. Haven't seen anything for a while now, when I was seeing whatever it was, it was constant, like about 30 times a day. Nothing at lately though, maybe they went away?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Yep, it has happened to me since I was a small child. I REALLY recommend you don't tell people about this, as they will assume you are schizophrinic (trust me, it has happened to me.), espescially doctors, the so called "experts".

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by typwar
Yep, it has happened to me since I was a small child. I REALLY recommend you don't tell people about this, as they will assume you are schizophrinic (trust me, it has happened to me.), espescially doctors, the so called "experts".

I totally agree. Someone will come along and try to medicate you, with drugs that will really mess up your brain. I tell my husband stuff, but no one else. People already think I'm weird

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

We tried to take a photo of it but by the time we got the phone camera going it had disappeared over the houses. It was a very weird feeling for me i was really excited. All the people were talking about it but we heard the usual. it's a Chinese lantern or a flare. Well i can say definitely not any of these 2. I had let some of these lanterns go only 2 weeks before so i know what they looked like. It was charity event outside, everyone was drinking and loud music was playing. No, we weren't drunk. It was raining but not heavy rain if you know what i mean. The clouds were low that night. This thing came out of the clouds towards us all in a straight line no sound at all. It was about 100ft above us.
I reported this and later found out that a similar object was seen a week before and also 2 weeks later were we live.

I have only just started seeing objects during the day out of my peripheral vision. Maybe just mind tricks.

I am open minded and believe anything is possible.

Peace

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join