It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cornered Moat 'Holding A Gun To His Head'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
There are reports that Paul Gascoigne has showed up to speak to him.
All this has proved to me is steroids are bad news.

It's amazing how many cops it has taken to sort this out, I thought that with the amount of CCTV etc in the UK it was impossible for someone to just disappear. This guy has managed it for several days from skills gathered watching Bear Grylls and Ray Mears.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Steroids are not the issue here?

I did Steroids when I was a young man. They make you feel like superman. They give you a sense of not caring, or feeling invincible. But that is only temporary, and it is certainly not a psychotic feeling. As soon as a bigger man steps up, you know you better cool off.

Steriods don't make you crazy, or suicidal, or homicidal, or anything else. They make you bigger and stronger, and often times guys with low self-esteem and pre-existing psychoses are prone to using steroids.

You take a 99lb wimp that was bullied his whole life and has anti-social tendencies, and you beef him up to 240lbs and fill him with testosterone, and you get bad results.

It isn't the steroids, it is the new found power of a power-hungry sociopath. You get the same results with the same guy if you add in a badge, or a gun, or a big promotion, or a political appointment. Power Corrupts. And sociopaths gravitate toward whatever power they can muster.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by getreadyalready]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Its been going on since six??? and the old man kept getting interupted also they suplying a pic which could be anyone wearing the clothes, remember why they emphasised the number on his jeans?? comon people open your eyes.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Gazza was cut off he sounded pissed ha ha ha saying someone must have wound him up

priceless

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
They should arrest Gazza man.... He sounds more f****** crazy than Moat.
Man, what a nutter.

He says he knows the guy, others and police are saying he doesn't.

I say if Gazza wants to go give him a beer and a curry and whatever else, then let him go man, It's his choice.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What's Gazza got to do with any of this? Was he on SKY news or something? I'm watching BBC news and I haven't heard him mentioned.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Eyewitness Susan Ballantyne, from Riverside, who is 100 yards from the scene and watching the drama unfold from an upstairs window in her house, said: "I think I can see him and he is stood up."

"The police car that has been here all night has moved and put its lights on and I can see a figure moving. I think it's him," she said.

Has he given up?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Yeah just read that... It may be going down/ending pretty soon...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Yeah just read that... It may be going down/ending pretty soon...

Or maybe he just wants to stretch his legs. I'm hoping that he's giving up because I want to go to bed soon

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I thought people were joking about the Gazza thing, but it's true, how can this story get any more interesting. Gazza is a nutter, he has claimed to be Jesus in the past. Whatever next? Ant and Dec? Kevin Keagan?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Probably man... It's "Been ending" for 3 hours now.... but then we are watching the MSM....so, everything has to be hyped up and blown out of all proportion.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Na man.... as I said before...

Originally posted by blupblup
*Breaking news*

John Barnes has been heard trying the Barnes rap in an attempt to end the siege after Moat shot Gazza....

Waddle and Hoddle are being lined up next.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Reacting with shock to the news Gascoigne was in Rothbury, his agent Kenny Shepherd said: "He's doing what? I am sitting having an evening meal in Majorca. I'm speechless."

Brilliant

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Saw that..... Man, Gazza is nuts.

You never know where he's gonna pop up.

If you would have asked anyone how this story/situation would end, I bet nobody, Literally nobody would have mentioned GAZZA!!!!

FFS

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Only Gazza could upstage a rampaging murderer in a face-off with armed police, unbelievable

Also:

'Raoul Moat may have been staying in a storm drain just yards from where he is now.'

He was in a storm drain all along? Mental.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is going to inspire copycats. In this day and age when many people aspire for the lime light. You get 24 hr news coverage, the nations police not to mention RAF, public sympathy an internet sensation and a meal with your hero. Not bad going

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
In my view Moat has shown the police to be utterly useless. It has taken how long to get this far 6 days or something. They've had I don't know how many police officers from all over the Uk, hundreds of vehicles all shapes and sizes, they've had dogs, helicopters, a jet from the RAF, the help of the public, several sightings of the man. I mean how much has all this cost.

And to see the police racing up and down at the slightest excuse, it's no wonder they want folk to stay inside for protection. It's protection from the police, not Moat. I was waiting for the idiots to run somebody down. I see they managed to crash 2 polce cars into each other today.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I totally agree.
This is being milked big time, could be a massive drawn out distraction. How many police officers were allocated? This could be serious if something was to happen way down south, would they be undermanned? anyone?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
This could be serious if something was to happen way down south, would they be undermanned? anyone?

You think every police officer in the UK is in this area?

Seriously man, Chill out.

First you say It's terrorism, then that It's to cover up the spy story (which was all over the news yesterday and today) and now you're saying that the UK is totally unmanned/policed because of this incident?

This is not a conspiracy.... It's a farce... there's a difference.

[edit on 9/7/10 by blupblup]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join