It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cornered Moat 'Holding A Gun To His Head'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
New report Sky news next five minutes. Interview with Moat's brother Angus, 'my brother was a broken man and was walking along the Riverside to give himself up.'

If this guy had contact with his brother and can prove this via txt phone call whatever, well it will be a very interesting turn out indeed.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Perhaps Moat killed himself in between the periods of electro-torture that the paramilitaries were subjecting him to.

That would explain it - as would the 'involuntary trigger-clench' theory.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Angus Moat 'myself and my uncle were not allowed to speak to Rauol, my brother's death was a public execution.'

Paraphrasing a bit here.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Exactly my point. He was never going to be in a position to hand himself in, hence the ridiculous media shut out. I also believe that ATS will get to the bottom of it. Was he set up to shut him up?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
They have a bumbling idiot, forensic psychologist on just there now. He said 'the police decision to prevent his family members speaking to him, may have been for their own safety, or what is more likely because he had already decided to kill himself.'

What???!!!! Are you serious?

Several hours had passed without Moat killing himself, what a ridiculous excuse! Starting to get the feeling police were out for blood. That's not how it's supposed to be in this country. We have laws and rules, and we've got to stick to them. He should have been brought in and trialled and jailed for life. That's the was it's supposed to be, otherwise the cops cannot take the moral high ground.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

I have doubted the whole story from the start, even the part regarding the police man that was shot. Now theyre saying another weapon too?
This has BS wrote all over it. Im calling on everyone here on ATS to get to the bottom of it.
I dont agree with what has happened as long as what we are been told is the truth and nothing but the truth, but i feel we are been filled with BS.
Anyone agree?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Exactly... If they would have just let his relatives speak to him, I think this could have been ended without him dying.

It's pathetic what the police have been saying...

And yes, I don't think he waited all that time in the stand-off, just to kill himself, makes no sense.
They fired the Taser (even though they said they'd wait) and this either pissed him off and he shot himself, or it cause him to shoot himself.

Though I posted what someone had wrote on another site on the last page and that makes sense too I guess.
They tasered him, He screams..as you can hear on the news and stuff, and then he shot himself.

If they would have stuck to the plan, he may well have not shot himself, purposely or accidentally.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Totally they should have got him until the point where he was completely exhausted and could barely talk let alone hold the gun to his head. I think when he got tagged with the taser he perhaps thought they had shot him, and he then killed himself.

Interesting side note just been on the news there are apparently some anomalies with the post mortem, as so far no taser marks have been found on his body.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Angus Moat seems like a very intelligent, articulated and compassionate man. I have no doubt his involvement in negotiations would have been incredibly beneficial.

He said his request was rebuffed, because he could have unlocked memories that were emotionally charged and led to a violent ending. Well they got one anyway?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Theyre expecting to find a second weapon?

They couldnt find a 6ft3 bloke for 6 days so whats the chances of finding a weapon?
Unbelievable

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Maybe he's on about the second picture of this set...the man is seen with the gun to his head

www.telegraph.co.uk...

not of good enough quality to see if he is shaven or not

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Just spotted this thought you might find it interesting.

Basically Northumbria Police force reported even more incidents involving stun guns than the Metropolitan Police which covers a population more than five times larger. They are top of the taser league in the UK.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

CX

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Regarding the issue about him looking clean shaven.....remember he was a redhead.

Although not a true ginga, i have fair hair too and i can go days without looking too unshaven if i don't shave.

Unless you have a close up of Moat, you may not be able to tell.

CX.

CX

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

At £500,000 a day, the operation was thought to have cost as much as £4million, more than the £3.4million spent on the search for nine-year-old Shannon Matthews, who went missing for nearly four weeks in February and March 2008 after being kidnapped by her mother and uncle.

Half a million a day and they forgot to look in the drains.

CX.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Very true, then again 3.4 million and they forgot to look under her uncle's bed.

I think the 4m would have be alot less without the RAF Tornadoes. They panicked and went for overkill, throwing everything they had into it, instead of doing some good old fashioned police work. It's understandable obviously, hindsight and all that.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm sure that within the last ten years there was a suggestion of serious corruption concerning the police in Tyneside. As soon as someone was brought in to investigate, a few of the top police resigned and left the country - I think.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
[edit on 11-7-2010 by jazz10]

[edit on 11-7-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

So what are you implying?

CX

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Here is an amateur video of Moat sat next to the river, it was taken by a resident overlooking the scene.

Go down the page in the link and you will see the video...

www.newsoftheworld.co.uk...

What is interesting is that the guy took this video for quite a while through the daylight and into the night too, it then says he unwittingly took what was to be the last image of Moat.

Then the video comes back on again and the police are next to Moat after he has been shot.

Is anyone else wondering where the missing part of the footage is?

The guy filming this obviously didn't run out of tape or space on his cameras memory card as he filmed more after Moat was shot.

You'd have thought he would have just kept the camera running wouldn't you? It would be interesting to see who had that footage before the News Of The World got it.

CX.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

I'd imagine he had got bored and went to bed or stopped filming for a while for another reason. Then when he hears the gunshot he grabs his camera and starts filming again.

It's unfortunate he didn't manage to get the actual moment the gun was fired so that we could analyse what actually happened.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join