It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cornered Moat 'Holding A Gun To His Head'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodenameDoeB
Makes me laugh how the police and news still refer to him as SUSPECTED killer, He wrote a letter telling them it was him.

If this was in Amercia he would have been dead 2 hours ago, Case closed

I live about 40 miles away and hes a hero round here

If this goes on for another hour the bookies will start throwing odds out

Dead 11/10 Suicide 15/8 surrender 10/2 anyone?

He's a hero? What planet are you living on, he was a murderer. He killed an innocent man for no reason whatsoever. The guy was a psycho.

If you think he's a hero then your an idiot.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

I guess you didn't see this posted either in this thread or the other then?

www.facebook.com...

Very sad indeed.

As I've said, while I don't buy that he was a ruthless, psychotic madman on the rampage, killing innocent people and a massive threat to the public, I still don't have sympathy for him and don't think he went about things in the right way.

It's a weird one..... Derek Bird was scum who shot at old ladies and and stuff...

Moat was a guy who shot and killed his G/F's new B/F... and then shot her and a random cop.
But all those shootings, in his mind, had a point.... it wasn't just indiscriminate.

He had opportunities to kill many, many more people.... and didn't.

He killed one person..... one too many, but not quite the rampaging gunman killing people the police and MSM would have you believe.

He robbed places and held up a chippy.... he could have killed many more people.

Even left a message on a dictaphone saying that he wasn't shooting old ladies like Derek Bird did.

[edit on 10/7/10 by blupblup]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Here is the interview with Gazza....

Oh man.... :shk:

*Warning...may be some language*

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Now for the massive investigation. RIP.
Mark my words there was more to this than meets the eye and im talking from the very start.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
He's a hero? What planet are you living on, he was a murderer. He killed an innocent man for no reason whatsoever. The guy was a psycho.

If you think he's a hero then your an idiot.

My life has proven police target innocent people desperate to kill them and get them to commit suicide. Police3 are serial killers as big as any in society, who kill for there friends.

No one will know what the truths are as people believe murderers who just happen to be police.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

My life has proven police target innocent people desperate to kill them and get them to commit suicide. Police3 are serial killers as big as any in society, who kill for there friends.

No one will know what the truths are as people believe murderers who just happen to be police.

No Andy, You're just talking rubbish,...You just like to tell tall tales.

You're completely off topic too.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
What a tragic end he clearly died instantly. They just do the whole he's recieving treatment bit even though there's no hope. Apparently when the ambulance got to the hospital they had placed a blanket over his head. So the injuries must have been horrific.

I think ads more weight to the police spokesman being shaken up, not just tired etc and nervous being on TV.

I really thought he would hand himself in. He could have sold his story for millions then given all the money to his daughter.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

It's odd.... and after all the weirdness with news and eyewitnesses around 9/11.... I have very little trust in what the police/news channels tell us.

I heard 2 shots, live on tv while watching it... as did one sky news reporter and then changed his story to one shot, in line with what media and police said.

The police spokesman said in the press conference that Moat "had been shot" not that he'd shot himself.

There are a few little things that at the moment, don't sit right.

It probably did happen the way they say, but there seem to be a couple of strange little things.... also why wait 7-8 hours to kill yourself?

And why when police said that they have all night and will wait it out, did they rush him and try and jump on him?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

There are a few things which don't sit right with me about the whole case.

But I am going to sit and wait for a few days and see what the authorities come out with.

But this whole scenario shows Northumbria Police up to be complete bumbling oafs...and they are not.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Yeah I know what you mean I definitely heard a few sounds that could be gunshots. The official explanation was that the sound of microphones being tapped as they were taken off, rustled by movement etc was the cause of the other gunshot like sounds?

At least that's how they left it before I went to bed. They also mentioned that the marksmen would not receive orders to fire, it was their personal choice to discharge their weapon. So there could easily have been a mistake by the police. Apparently though whatever the circumstances if a policeman fires his weapon he is suspended pending an enquiry. It will be interesting to see what happens here when the dust settles.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Yeah mate, Me too really.

I'm not the type to speculate and throw out wild conspiracies and so on.... Ironic on ATS I know, But there are a few things that are just weird.

It will be interesting to see what's said and see how they spin it/ tell their side of the events.

I will be interested to see what you have to say too and what other members here remember and witnessed on the news and internet, compared to what the official police report/story says.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

You gotta think though, The guy Killed a cop... and threatened to kill more cops.
Whatever happened, and especially if it was something "dodgy" or they just rushed him and shot him or whatever it was.... we will only get the version they want us to hear.

Police look after their own and there's no way any police officer will face any action over this, apart from the WPC who called him a "nutter" on live TV. :shk:

I dunno... we'll see I guess.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Very true just look at the Charles De Menendez case. Unarmed man shot 7 times in the head whilst restrained. For doing absolutely nothing, maybe because he was wearing a padded jacket? The officer responsible is still serving and still has a firearm license.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Even left a message on a dictaphone saying that he wasn't shooting old ladies like Derek Bird did.

Ah, so that's ok then. How about telling that to the boyfriends parents and family?

He shot and killed a man in cold blood, its totally irrelevant what his motives were. If you can't grasp that, and you think that's its acceptable, your not part of society.

A facebook page dedicated to him? What a bunch of sad deluded fools.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Ah, so that's ok then. How about telling that to the boyfriends parents and family?

Did I say that leaving a message on a dictaphone excused his acts?
I don't think so... I ahvene't defended this guy once and have even said I don't have any sympathy for him.... But I also don't see him as a ruthless, cold-blooded maniac.

He shot and killed a man in cold blood, its totally irrelevant what his motives were. If you can't grasp that, and you think that's its acceptable, your not part of society.

Where did I say it was acceptable?

Stop putting words in my mouth... I don't support, defend or get any pleasure out of what he did to anyone.... So saying I'm "not part of society" is just ridiculous...

All because I don't buy the MSM view that this man was a raging lunatic who was a threat to all members of the public and was some sort rampaging gunman.

A facebook page dedicated to him? What a bunch of sad deluded fools.

Exactly my thoughts.... I found that offensive and quite disgusting, people who think this guy is a hero or an angel, have serious issues.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

I heard 2 shots, live on tv while watching it... as did one sky news reporter and then changed his story to one shot, in line with what media and police said.

Sorry you are wrong. I watched sky news as it happened last night, and the reporter who was there said over and over again that he only heard one shot, not two. I only heard one shot as well.

stop making this out to be a conspiracy. He took 7 to 8 hours to decide to kill himself because it's hardly something you rush into.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Sorry you are wrong. I watched sky news as it happened last night, and the reporter who was there said over and over again that he only heard one shot, not two. I only heard one shot as well.

I agree (as I was watching live as well) that I only heard 1 shot although a news reporter at first did mention that he heard 2 but I recommend everyone at least take a listen to this video and make up your own mind.

* THE AUDIO OCCURS ALMOST STRAIGHT AWAY AND IS WELL WORTH A LISTEN*

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Don't tell me what I heard...... I heard 2 shots as did One of the news reporters, not all of them but one.
He then changed his story/view to him only hearing one as the other reporter, who was closer to the scene, said only one shot was fired.

I suggest you start trying to argue with someone else my fiend, because you will get no joy out of me

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Also there are many videos saying the same thing.

And I actually saw the news reporter say that he heard two shots, It was late granted, but I did hear it with my own ears.

This Isn't the sky report I saw but this mentions "Shots"

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thank you,.... that's pretty much the report I heard.... where the guy said he heard 2 and then changed it to only hearing one, because that's what everyone else said they heard.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join