It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospital security 'punches, tasers' nephew of Clarence Thomas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Hospital security 'punches, tasers' nephew of Clarence Thomas

rawstory.com

By Raw Story
Friday, July 9th, 2010 -- 1:50 pm

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is reportedly "outraged" after security guards at a New Orleans-area hospital were accused of punching and tasing his epileptic nephew, a news report states.

Derek Thomas was admitted to West Jefferson Hospital in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana, Thursday, after a possible suicide attempt, reports ABC affiliate WGNO.

When the Supreme Court justice's nephew refused to put on a hospital gown and said he wanted to
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.neworleans.com
beforeitsnews.com
www.wdsu.com

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
With all of the incidents involving the use of tasers lately, this time someone may have gone a little too far. The nephew of US Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was tasered and beaten at a hospital in Louisiana. He was tasered even though the hospital staff and security knew he was epileptic. After he was tasered he immediately went into an epileptic seizure. Justice Thomas is flying to Louisiana to check on his nephew.

I realize there are always 2 sides to every story, but this will be a story to keep our eyes on as more information comes out about this incident.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Fk them - I hope they taze the SC Justice when he gets there as well. Its all good for anyone until it starts happening to them.

Suck it up scum bags. these are the people responsible for the mess - let them eat their own vomit.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ya um... I don't want to say its karma or anything like that...but he was one of the justices for pro torture and to not observe the Geneva Convention...... but eh.. I guess that shows how rampant it is these days. "Lets taze the epileptic! In the hospital where he is at for treatment....."

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This thread is imo one of the most important threads on this board.

This act will ripple through every form of government, through most social strata, as well as hitting the formed consciousness from the shock and awe from Kartina/Oil Volcano.

Butterfly effect.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If he weren't related to Clarence Thosmas we wouldn't be hearing about it. Is he using tax payers dollars for this journey? Is he being paid or is this on personal time. Where is Jessie and Al, they gotta be there soon, unless they are in Oakland getting a new tv. too.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
If he weren't related to Clarence Thosmas we wouldn't be hearing about it. Is he using tax payers dollars for this journey? Is he being paid or is this on personal time. Where is Jessie and Al, they gotta be there soon, unless they are in Oakland getting a new tv. too.

They, the security from the New Orleans area hospital, just pissed off someone with a little bit of sayso upon how it goes.

Wonder if they are sleepen easy in the Big Easy?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I doubt this would be in the news if he was not related to a Supreme Court Justice. It would be just another kid that supposedly became unruly and got tased. Or we may be hearing something about him going into epileptic seizure after being tased and everybody would be crying foul.

I'm just curious if now there will be a push for tighter restrictions on the use of tasers since it finally happened to somebody who is related to somebody.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The crows come home to roost so don't complain your HONOR. It was you and your cronies that made this kind of treatment A-OK here in America.
I feel bad for his nephew but his indignation smacks of hypocrisy to me.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Tie this in with the Oakland riots, the Black Panthers and the DOJ etc and we will be able to follow the little ripples that flow from this affair.

These guys are soft handed.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Story should read 'Mentally ill man refuses to follow hospital instructions, is violent and tasered but because he is black and his uncle is an important black man, then this is a major news story, though of course no-one would give a **** if he was white'

Black this, black that.

Dont you get it yet folks.

The Zionist media agenda is to peddle as much hate against whitey and promote minorities and the 'plight' of minorities simply as a way to undermine the white community and white power structure.

AIPAC runs America via the corporate media.

WAKE UP !

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wayne60

"After he was tasered he immediately went into an epileptic seizure."

I'm surprised they didn't keep tasering him, Taking his epileptic seizure episode as resisting arrest.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

That does seem to be the SOP
for taser usage these days.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
lol

I am probably overstating this in terms of immediate effect yet this could be the catalysis providing the formation of order from dissociative structure in our evolving society.

again..butterfly effect.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Sunday Sunday Sunday - get the popcorn ready

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Tolerating Enemies of the State Hovering Over America's Hospital Bedsides.

Mass sterilization campaign Exposed! This Includes You! Epigenotoxins! Legal Loophole!

I am glad that someone with a powerful voice can now see for themselves the outrage of how epileptics are treated. How much you want to bet that the hospital attempted or succeeded injecting the child with valproic acid to "stop the seizure"? As I outlined in my above original post, such treatment is indicative of the epigenetic sterilization campaign's tactics and moreover the evil and level of violence that is required to carry out such attacks on the epigenome.

There will be a day when those fearful-of-liability or willfully ignorant MD's will look at their syringes and sample boxes and their "Big Pharma Island Retreat Seminar" mementos and receipts and make the connection that they are themselves, played as big pharma tools. The paperwork burden introduced in commodity healthcare has made the practicing doctor's continuing education a joke when in comparison to genuine university scholarship.

Talley Management
International Headache Society
American Headache Society
(Dr.) Ninan T. Mathew, former president of the preceding two groups, and his medical office full of subservient women.

Please, make the "FDA low-dose valproic acid approval for migraine" connection, Honorable Judge Thomas. Read my posts thoroughly. Strike down this pharmaceutical inducer of HIV...this stem cell depleter...this bone marrow weakener...read the evidence I present in my thread. I remind you to strike with your might and label what you see, read, touch and feel as what is, not what any old pharma shill happens to whisper in your ear. The human race including your nephew is depending on this case to be brought to justice.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
That is nothing, lol. Just wait until the scotus is taken out and openly, un courts handle things. 'Justice Thoma s' will be judged as he judged and just like us, gitmo prisoners, his screams and pleas will be laughed at.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This is going to sound pretty grizzly, but I say good! Do it to more family members of the SCOTUS. Now they can deal with what we deal with. Where was Justice Thomas when this was happening to just about everyone else? All the sudden he now gets upset when it's his own nephew? Give me a break!

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
As far as I concerned, this is what happens when the courts continue to protect officers who abuse their authority. The courts basically green light this type of abuse against the common citizen by dismissing these cases or giving the offending officers a slap on the wrist. Therefor the thug police types feel like they can continue to do as they wish. Now it is becoming standard operating procedure and now that it is, you can expect more stories of sons, daughters, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents of people in positions of power who will become part of this cycle.

That's what happens when you do not hold everyone to the same standard of law. The more this happens, the more they will start to push judges to the side of the people. Mark my words, the next time Justice Thomas hears a case that deals with police brutality, he will remember the day his nephew was punched and tased for nothing.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by MrWendal]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
Fk them - I hope they taze the SC Justice when he gets there as well. Its all good for anyone until it starts happening to them.

Suck it up scum bags. these are the people responsible for the mess - let them eat their own vomit.

Attempting to bypass swear filters. Advocating violence against a Justice? Clarance Thomas is an amazing person. And just because you're too ignorant to follow politics and blindly lump everyone in the same generalization doesn't make it so.

So that epileptic kid is responsible for the mess?

*notes your lack of logic and moves on*

I think it's entirely contradictory for a hospital to injure someone. If anything it screams of self-interest. Injure someone and then get paid to treat them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join