It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just saw the bob lazar interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I just saw the bob lazar interview I see that some say that he is a not truthfull and some say that he is. I think that some of it could be true but haven't exactly made up my mind on everything. it is still very thought provoking.

what are your thoughts on this lazar guy?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
mod remove this warhappy is talking about the same thing we posted at the same time

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I saw a show where he was interviewed and several things seemed to hold true. They asked him to describe what the cafeteria looked like and where it was-seems he was accurate.
Further, if it was true, they could not have him just disappear after the interview-too many questions. They could also not put him in jail for treason, it would admit what he said was true. Whats a government to do-erase all records of his higher education and all records of any technicial jobs he held and make him out to be a nut-hmm, government calling someone who saw a ufo a nut case-gee that never happens......

[edit on 16-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
i saw that interview and why would he lie he is very educated a nuclear physicists and he knew a lot of details that just would be very hard to explain without first hand knowlege.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well, I'm surprised there aren't more responses here... Lazar is well known, and differently viewed, probably more than any other "insider".

The problem is, it is fairly obvious that there was an attempt to "scrub" his background (missing school records, employment, etc.). The most obvious being his working at Los Alamos, and being listed in their phone directory, yet stating he never worked there...

The thing is, it's obvious he is an educated physicist, despite what you think of his theories.... Personally, I believe them to be sound, and yet I also believe that he is an unwitting misinformation dupe.

I'd suggest searching the archives here for "Lazar" and digging up all kinds of conversation here on him...

For those who don't know of him (gasp! why are you in this forum???
) He supposedly once worked out at Groom Lake (more specifically S-4) for a few days, and assisted on some back engineering of spacecraft. The thing is, many things here are supported by numerous documents and other cases (S-4's existence, Zeti Reticuli 4 as the alien planet, etc.). Even his description of the reactor and the craft (one of the most detailed yet), is eerily similar to some of General Twining's (see Roswell) own observations. He also touches (though unintentionally) on the Majestic 12 enigma, through the Navy Intel coding on his tax return for his time out at S-4. (MAJ)

Unfortunately, he also had a string of bad decisions, money problems, personal problems, divorce, involvement in a brothel, etc. (hey, who hasn't had issues, hehe...)

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised at some of his ideas on gravity eventually being proven, categorized, and eventually winning someone a Nobel....though it won't be Lazar....

join