It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian/Saurian Grey Mark of the Beast

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Reptilians and or Saurian Greys, are going to eventually mass enslave the population, and try to force them to accept the mark of the beast. A computer chip that is implanted into the body which will track and fully control the host.

Some people will be taken to other planets for labor, others will be experimented on, others killed.

They will show us holograms of beautiful Golden cities, telling us these cities will be ours if we come with them. But after we agree, there are no golden cities, it was all a trick!

Once you have the mark of the beast in you, you will not be in control anymore, and you will not be 'free' until you physically die.

I heard that some people will be chosen to live underground. And I wonder if this is real or how this process is chosen.

For future reference, I will not knowingly accept the mark of the beast. All I can hope for then is a quick death.

Thoughts? Comments?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
What role will the tooth fairy play when this all goes down?

Will the leprechauns and unicorns be a part of this scenario as well?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I hope the unicorns are in , I so want one ....

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thewheelturns

"Thoughts? Comments?"

...ummm, don't skip your medication and please do not operate machinary

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
OPs
At the moment, the debate is about the nature of UFOs....some say they are simply weather anomolies, some say military aircrafts, some say its neither but rather from another planet/dimension/etc...

So, with the understanding that -that- is where we are at...why are you going on about these elaborate plans of ETs and their mindset, tied into religion, etc...

If you truely had some deep inside information, you would do a far better job of letting the public become aware by giving absolute undeniable proof of what we are on in the first place

You dont teach first grade students quantum physics...you teach them basic math...if you want to seem either nuts or irrelevant, then by all means, continue on with the mindset of dino-aliens with no proof and about 30 steps beyond where the mass is currently at.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Oh well, if it ain't the Reptilians enslaving humanity, it's gonna be humanity enslaving humanity so why not? At least we'd know aliens are real.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
We're all really quite alike, totally ignorant.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Great plot! When will the novel be published?

It's just a little too elaborate if you are proposing that this is reality - or rather, soon-to-be-reality.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by FoxMulderX]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewheelturns
Thoughts? Comments?

I totally lost interest. Started thinking about seeing my girlfriend on Monday.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Why would an advanced Extraterrestrial need to implant us to control us? Obviously if they can travel light years to reach us they can just point a beam weapon at us and make us do the Macarena if they wanted to.

HEY!!!!! MACARENA!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Double post.

Double the MACARENA!!!!!

[edit on 9-7-2010 by JackCash]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

To be fair you would not be able to operate the machinery legally whilst on the medication. So you could skip it if you had some crates to move. Maybe a few crates worth of medication.

Seriously though what's these alien guy's problem? Gettin tired of them coming over here taking our jobs and women talking bout enslaving folk!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thewheelturns

They will show us holograms of beautiful Golden cities, telling
us these cities will be ours if we come with them.

If true...that implies that is our choice whether to go. Otherwise, why the deception?

So all you need to do is not go with them, right?

Once you have the mark of the beast in you, you will not be in control anymore

...so all you need to do is not accept the mark, and you'll be in control, right?

you will not be 'free' until you physically die.

Well, it's probably possible to rip your own throat out with a single hand.

Thoughts? Comments?

Do you have more specific questions? The scenario you've described is not new. But is it factual? How can we know? All I can suggest is to be prepared for any possibility you are aware of, but try not to let it control your life in the meantime.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
A few questions:

What exactly are they waiting for? What's taking them so long to enslave us?

Why must we willingly go with them, if they are enslaving us? Can't they just take us without the bother of putting on a holographic show?

What do you mean by "and/or?" Is it Greys or is it Reptilians? Are they working together or not? nd, why would they?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Why must we willingly go with them, if they are enslaving us?

Theory 1:
Free will is fundamental to the nature of the universe. Without our consent, it's not possible for them to compell. Free will is a component of consciousness/awareness, which different creatures possess in different degrees. For example, you can take a tree and cut it down and this is possible because the tree is not sufficiently aware of them. It is more difficult to "cut down" a cat or a dog because it is more aware. Humans are sufficiently self-aware that it may be impractical for them to use us without our consent.

Theory 2:
It may be possible for them to compell, but there are reasons why it may be unwise for them to do so. For example, third parties aware of the situation who are willing to intervene if things get too out of control. But if we go with them willingly, those third parties may be less inclined to get involved.

Is it Greys or is it Reptilians?
Are they working together or not?

One of the standard theories is that the greys are some sort of construct drones used by the reptilians.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

OK, cool -
but if we go willingly, it's not really enslavement.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
And what angels mark those who are heaven sent??? Since there are 2 sets of markings, UM JUST SAYEN

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

but if we go willingly, it's not really enslavement.

Well, that's kind of the catch.

If somebody says to you "Hey, would you come with me? I have a surprise for you." And you response with "Sure, I'll come with you. I like surprises." So you follow them, and once you get to their car they place shackles on your ankles and deliver you to a coal mine...

Are you enslaved? Did you go willingly?

Accepting something willingly without understanding of the nature of what it is you're accepting plays back into the idea of free will. The premise is that through lack of awareness these things may occur. If you were aware of the nature of the "surprise" it would have been trivial to avoid enslavement in the coal mine. But once you're there, they can tell anyone truthfully that you came willingly. And consider that they're under no obligation to feed you. So if they offer you food in exchange for your labor...and you accept that...then they can truthfully tell any third party who might otherwise intervene that not only did you enter into the situation willingly, even after you understood it, you still agreed to their terms. At that point it becomes a contract, and it could be argued that anyone who tries to "rescue" you is themselves infringing upon your free will because they would be trying to break an agreement that you willingly entered into with full awareness of its nature.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Are we not already enslaved by cold-blooded reptilian minds?

We are forced to live within systems which we have no real control over.

Overtaxed, underpaid, bombarded with propaganda... given rules that feel more like someone else's opinion.

And what do we have? Freedom of speech?
The right to "protest"?

Sure, they "give us" these rights, but who's listening?

Who here doesn't already feel like a slave?

[edit on 9-7-2010 by DeReK DaRkLy]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

We are forced to live within systems which we have no real control over.

You are not forced to live within this system. You may be here, just like the guy in the scenario I described above is in a coal mine, but you are not forced or compelled in any way to do anything you do not choose to do.

If you choose to work a job, if you choose to pay taxes, if you choose to obey laws...that is your choice, yes?

And what do we have? Freedom of speech?
The right to "protest"?

Sure, they "give us" these rights

This is the nature of the beast. You seem to perceive the "option" of doing these things as some sort of special privilage that is being granted to you by your captors. I ask...what authority do they have to give you these "privilages?" What authority do they have to deny them?

You are a conscious being. It is your soverieign nature that you may choose as you will. There is nothing in the universe that can change that. It's possible they may be able to tie you down, beat you, even kill you...but nothing that anyone or anything can do can ever take away your ability to choose.

This is why those who seek to enslave must resort to trickery.

There is no stronger prison than the walls of one's own mind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join