It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of disinformation on ufo design

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Now I've heard it all. By no means is the following formula to be taken seriously (it is not the only ufo tech, and definitely not the best);
(Transcript taken from a recent post 7.9.2010.)
Propulsion System
Fluid Substance
Xerum 525
Thorium Hydroxide (Th(OH)4)
Beryllium Fluoride
Cinnabar Mercury (mercury (II) sulfide (HgS)
Iridium-192
Silicone Dielectric Gel
Lithium Fluoride
Deuterium Oxide
Certainly you can use this to form the equivalent of a metal/crystalline lattice which allows one to form a monopolar magnetic particle vacuum capable of forming a gravity 'bubble' to both float from gravity, and in more extreme cases warp in space. This particular formula was most likely used in the "sport" craft which WAS designed and tested and Area51, although this is not going to last forever. Moving parts, moving fluids, will eventually create some kind of problem.
Other designs exist that would allow a craft to literally last forever. These are solid state. One suspends water at a distance from the device to 'dematerialize' just as what happened to the USS Elderidge in the Philadelphia Experiment.
We, I mean normal men, have the ability to make such devices in our own garages now! All you need is some 312 stainless steel stock, and a 4 axis cnc mill or a cnc lathe. I have some of the info on my youtube channel 'mikefromspace'.
Mercury was mined in the mountains near the Great Pyramid in Giza according to ancient texts. This in vapor form can be used in rectifier tubes, and in antigravity devices since it makes a particle vacuum if the vapor enters a spiral flow that recurs in a donut / toroid shape. Only such an enclosed magnetic system will work for antigravity.
This 312 machining process does make for a heavier ufo, but if you compare the costs of producing one, you'd probably want metal not and Iridium +mercury+silica vapor. Either way you'll be highly radioactive. You need gold electroplating to shield from the radiation.
[edit on 9-7-2010 by mrmrmikee]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Is this actual real footage of it? Documentation?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmrmikee
Mercury was mined in the mountains near the Great Pyramid in Giza according to ancient texts. This in vapor form can be used in rectifier tubes, and in antigravity devices since it makes a particle vacuum if the vapor enters a spiral flow that recurs in a donut / toroid shape. Only such an enclosed magnetic system will work for antigravity.

Would this be the design used in the "Nazi Bell"? I'd like to recall descriptions of mercury used in combination with some unidentified purple liquid rotated at high rpm.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Tussilago]

join