It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Australians.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The domestic political situation in the UK over a War against Iraq is starting to aproach crisis point.I recently read an interview with Howard.He asked the reporter from The Times,off the record,about the situation in the UK this to me indicates a man nervous about being left out on his own.The reverse is equally true.If Australia pulled out then I doubt Blair could resist the outcry to withdraw also.We are,in the UK,getting no imformation about the parliamentary divides in the Australia.

I hope that someone can start a new topic on the political forces,both pro and anti-war,in the Australian Parliament,Media,and population in general.

Please post on the War Against Terrorism Forum.

Thankyou in advance JB1

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
did u see the interview with tony blair yesterday ?

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Australia is equally divided between pro and anti-war. The press loves to trumpet rigged polls saying that most Australians are against war, but this simply isn't true. Australians tend to think about things a bit more, rather than parroting some media line.
The last poll I saw was a telephone poll with 57 000 respondants. 52% were pro-war and 48% anti. This is a far cry from what the media was saying.

new topics

join