It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear phsicist-Robert lazar tells his story, is it the truth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Lazar isn't a nuclear physicist. I sincerely doubt he'd know a Forrier transform from Dirac wave equation for a central field. He's been debunked multiple times and there are so many holes in his story that it resembles Swiss Cheese.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
ya i read up on that. if i remember right, bob lazaar made up those stories for a friend or co worker or somethin. they both admitted it. read that a while back cant find the site sorry.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Lazar eh?

1) His degrees are bogus
2) His claims of working at Area 51 and S4 apear to be bogus
3) THe best page I have seen debunking his claims is this:

www.serve.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

He could not name teacher he had in college, could not remember what his PhD dissertation was on, could not name any people that he met while attending college. Could not name co-workers on his alleged jobs.

I'd have a hard time recalling any of my college teacher's names too (can remember their faces, but not names... Oddly enough, I remember my high school teachers' names better (guess due to yearbooks, etc.). Nor can I remember hardly anyone I went to college with (unlike high school, you RARELY have the same people in more than one class, and perhaps, like me, he was a loner at the time. Same with co-workers, other than first names of those who aren't friends.

Not saying he's legit, just pointing out that the above doesn't make it false.

Personally, I believe Mr. Lazar is a highly educated, and intelligent man, though one who never had the patience to graduate. I believe he was tapped to work on the project, mostly due to the fact that he'd be easy to discredit but was extremely knowledgeable on the particulars of one aspect of the program, and mostly to get a little info/disinfo out. As a Lockheed brat, I heard rumors about "the hangar" at Papoose for a while, so it struck me as more than a little eerie that someone claimed to have worked there.

The $1500 W-2 by the way, was for a few days work, not months, etc.

To sum up....

Yes, I think he did actually work at the hangar for a few days and saw saucer craft (whether alien or ours, is still being rolled in my mind a bit)...

No, I don't think he "solved" the problem, but likely helped in some way, then was sent packing...

I believe a lot of the info he was given about the aliens was disinfo, in regards to the Yellow Book like material.

Unfortunately, one would have a much easier time completely debunking him. To be honest, I simply have a gut feeling that there is something to his story, despite all of this... There are certain elements (such as the similarities of the engine design, to a craft interior purportedly examined by General Twining), etc. that really stick with me.

[edit on 8-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'll go out on a limb and say I'm one of the few who agrees with Gazrok on this issue.Although I know his background has been picked apart,when I read the entire story,with Lazar,his friends/aquaintences,and even news reporter George Knapp and what they all experienced,I get the feeling that Lazar definitely was privy to something extraordinary.But I recognize anyone believing in his claims becomes somewhaty of a sacrificial lamb,so I will state that this is nothing more than a personal feeling and opinion.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Oops,double post...Sorry guys.

[edit on 8-11-2004 by 11thdimension]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join