It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple way to end Big Oil in 5 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I invented a free energy device

www.ufodigest.com...

that has yet to be prototyped because I'm very poor...so that will wait. In the meantime my inventor brain has come up with this idea:

ADOPT A UTILITY POLE PROGRAM

We retrofit every pole with a VAWT:

peswiki.com...:Vertical_Axis_Wind_Turbines

and a Photovoltaic cell:

en.wikipedia.org...

We convert the grid to 12 volt DC (Edison's day has come!)

We remove all substations

Every business/home will use inverters instead

Create a chain of facillities that will take out engines and replace them with motors

Change gas stations into battery pack exchange stations

THE ONLY REASON THE FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SAYS RENEWABLE ENERGY CAN'T SUPPLY US IS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO KEEP GENERATION CENTRALIZED - THEY ARE ALL STUPID SCUMBAGS, FURTHER OIL AND COAL ARE SOLAR ENERGY.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

12V DC could never work. The reason we use AC power is because DC cannot be efficiently transmitted over long distances.
I do like the idea of adopting a phone pole and placing RE devices on them.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
People are very good at coming up with ideas. As you've demonstrated. But for the most part, they are not very good at putting those ideas into actions. As you've also demonstrated(too poor you said).

So, let me ask you, how would you pay for all of those ideas? Who is going to foot the bill?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It is increasingly clear to anyone but the dimmest that this oil gusher in the Gulf of Mexico is evidence that oil is not rare or hard to find.

The marketing of oil as a "dwindling, non-renewable energy source" by the gigantic oil companies (run by creepy rich guys) was done to profit as much as possible from an essentially ubiquitous substance found merely by drilling holes in the planet.

They keep you afraid of running out so that you will allow them to run amok because "we are addicted to oil." It is all just a scam. Oil is literally destroying the Gulf of Mexico and yet some continue to insist that it is a "fossil fuel", "rare" and "hard to find" and "dwindling".

Are you afraid yet? Afraid we'll run out of oil? Are you ready to relax your safety protocols? Are you ready to let Big Oil "do whatever it takes" to get the oil?

We don't need "alternative fuels". There is plenty of oil. We just have to stop buying the marketing lies of Big Oil and bust them up into smaller, more locally accountable operations that employ and generate profit for the local population instead of a few creepy rich guys in some foreign country.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Chaakin, Midnight,

Perhaps you were not reading...

...ON EVERY (ADOPTED) UTILITY POLE. We are talking massive redundancy, with no one 12 v DC source having to push more than 50 meters.

The availability of oil is not the issue here, it's about humanity being enslaved by elitists who don't care about anything but money and power. We don't need a reason to change the energy infrastructure/policy beyond sitting in gridlock sucking hydrocarbon satan farts.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Kalki11]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by minute2midnight

Big oil should pay for 25%, if we end corporate welfare for automotive industry that would be another 10%, provide tax breaks for those who adopt a utility pole, legalize cannabis, put those taxes to work...I could go on...

top topics

join