It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR on The World: Rothschild League’s 30 Facts Evidencing Gulf Oil Disaster Was Planned‏

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
reply to post by justadood

The answer is not to stop driving... the answer is for Americans to drive to their voting stations this November and vote all the unconstitutional bums out... anything short of this will result in people driving to Washington fully armed. Americans have to stop being fooled and learn to recognize the enemy and green is one of their favorite colors.

They would never allow the possibility of an unknown, so either all candidates are owned or all counts are rigged.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Speaking of the Rothschild's. Nathan Mayer Rothschild: Boasted at one time. And I quote. "I care not what puppet is placed upon the Throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. the man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply." End quote.
Who are the puppets now. And who controls the money. Sence it would seem that every country in the world is in debt. Who are they in debt to? The buck has to stop somewhere.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starbug3MY
They do not care about anything at all except money and power.

I totally agree.

I wonder when they will learn that when they kill their bottom feeders, those who feed them the cash, that one day they are biting their nose of to spite their face.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
They would never allow the possibility of an unknown, so either all candidates are owned or all counts are rigged.

Yes...perhaps by rigging the votes... then it's time for the drive to Washington...

You're defeatist attitude is obviously not American.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

i dont think driving to DC armed will change a thing, IMO. Violence as a positive agent of change is a myth.

But unplugging from teh grid, so to speak, en masse certainly would change things real quick/

Americans get the leaders they deserve. Most people are too simple-minded to have anything meaningful to add...

they believe the hype, but dont listen to the words... then they blame everyone else but themselves when their unrealistic expectations arent met.

NAtional Politics is a reality show designed to distract. Most americans cant even name their state senator.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime

[edit on 9-7-2010 by OuttaTime]

Looks like someone removed the image. 10 hours ago it was definitely there!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood

i dont think driving to DC armed will change a thing, IMO. Violence as a positive agent of change is a myth.

Of course driving to DC would change something... whether for the better or worse, I don't know... I'm not a prophet. And saying that "violence as a positive agent of change is a myth" tells me you are either totally ignorant about history or you're a liar.

Americans get the leaders they deserve.

Of course you're either not an American or you're a converted globalists (either because you believe in it or it pays better) so you don't mind offending Americans by lumping them all together.

NAtional Politics is a reality show designed to distract.

"National politics..." that evil "national".... spoken like a true globalist. But ya don't want to just come out and say it... are you ashamed to be a globalist? Let me guess... you believe in the Venus Project, or you're a Zeitfreak from the Zeitgeist movement... perhaps an atheist who believes in the powers of reason and science to rule the world... or all of the above.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I'm thinking the only thing they understand or care about is money, and mostly funny money at that. So the people of any country, or probably the world, would have to get together and find a way to make a statement that way. Problem is they've sort of shackled us by dividing us and making us fall for false paradigms about money and how we are enslaved to them because of it.

I think there is a way to use their love of money against them by withholding it in every way we can. Stop buying anything but necessities for half a year to get their attention. Withhold whatever taxes you can. Stop repaying loans (damn the ethics for a minute). it would be hard. There would be repercussions, but those could be minimized if everyone did it. It might be the only way.

Also start thinking about replacing the government entirely somehow. A public vote of no confidence. FIRE THEM. Immediately. No violence. Stop relying on an election cycles to clear it our or bring about real change because that will never happen. They are entrenched. Only a purge and new start will fix this.

[edit on 7/11/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Also start thinking about replacing the government entirely somehow. A public vote of no confidence. FIRE THEM. Immediately. No violence.

Not doable. The pre-selection process ensures that ONLY candidates approved by the PTB will appear on the ballot. In any election there is no-one to vote for who would actually change things. On top of that, the sheeple remain the majority and will continue to vote for whomever the glossy shmoozy adds tell them to.

There is a lot of merit in voting with your pocketbook, however, and choosing carefully who you give your money to. The more people that do that, the weaker the power elite will get. Instead of trying to find a reputable guy to vote for (which is near impossible), do the research to find a reputable company from which to purchase your services and products.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join