It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR on The World: Rothschild League’s 30 Facts Evidencing Gulf Oil Disaster Was Planned‏

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
A serendipitous post?

"From anger, complete delusion arises, and from delusion bewilderment of memory. When memory is bewildered, intelligence is lost, and when intelligence is lost one falls down again into the material pool."

Found floating On a wing and a prayer.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Gads, did you guys watch the the video in the article on the gulf?

Unbelievable!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
We refuse to sell our car and to really fight for better energy sources.

So it's my fault and I'm just supposed to stop driving

In the days before the motor vehicle societies were built around walking distances and horse & buggy. Whatever you did to work and survive had to be within those distances. To say to someone to stop using your legs or horse was absurd. Humans like all living creatures travel to live and live to transport themselves to their families, friends, work, to acquire provisions, to visit other villages… transportation is a natural right of life.

As the modes of transportation developed through inventions societies spread out accordingly. Most of what a person does today to survive is beyond walking distances …. To say a person should stop driving today is the equivalent of telling a person 300 years ago not to use his or her legs or horse to get to work, to visit family, or to obtain essential provisions.

Now if these phony greenies get their way we’ll all be forced to crawl around in crowded urban slums waiting for our “greenie” rulers to deliver us our Solyent Green.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
they have too much leverage over the average human. nothing short of divine intervention will stop this pillaging of the world. the ones in charge can go on TV and tell us they are going to kill us all tomorrow afternoon and there is nothing we can do about it. they could be on the moon running things for all we know.

any blind dumb and death person can tell that our freedom is being stripped bit by and and at any moment they can take it all away completely. their laws are made up on the spot to suit their needs and we can't say a goddamn thing about it. i can swear theres a factory somewhere producing laws at 500 per day. soon you're not going to be able to wipe your own arse without telling them first.

i hate to admit it but we're powerless to do anything. they own us and we're their pet. dog owners out there know what i'm talking about.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I mean seriously do people not know how the Rothchilds have manipulated humanity? Is it such a surprise? Yes tell everyone you know.....tell them that turning a blind eye to the real masters of this world will only destroy us further.....it's time to take a stand....Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Morgans etc etc... have been manipulating our society for years....rise up people

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

lol dont stop driving your car just be aware of what is going on and any chance you get question what is going on.... we are too ingrained into the way our society has developed.....you can't just cut everything off.....but we can take baby steps towards a better future.....so do it and spread the info....is it really that hard?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This thread could belong in most of the boards here on ATS as it covers a lot of facts , and IMO it does a good job also...

You know what's funny, when viewing this thread on "recent posts" the number of pages appear as a countdown : 4,3,2,1 .
It's the first time i see a thread look like this , as all others shown the number of pages from 1 to up...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

You know what's funny, when viewing this thread on "recent posts" the number of pages appear as a countdown : 4,3,2,1 .
It's the first time i see a thread look like this , as all others shown the number of pages from 1 to up...

Same here, in fact, is what made me click on the thread. Screen shotted it and saved it too. Odd.

4, 3, 2, 1...

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
remind me to read this in the morning...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Abolish the private Fed and income tax and arrest the bankers on Wall Street as well as the Rockefellers. Hunt down the Rothschild scum who partially own BP... deal with the Royals at a future time. Seize all the $100s of trillions in assets from the bankster cartel. Default on the $12 trillion debt owed to the private Fed. The Treasury will start to print debt free US currency and lend it to the states interest free and use the trillions in assets seized from the banksters to rebuild domestic manufacturing. Set up tariffs to increase the cost of imported slave made goods. Close all 800+ military bases around the world, bring all the troops home, kick out the illegal residents, re-deploy troops at the border.

That's what I've thought all along, too, but I don't think people really know how to go about doing all those things considering who the enemy is....

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gator1177
I mean seriously do people not know how the Rothchilds have manipulated humanity? Is it such a surprise? Yes tell everyone you know.....tell them that turning a blind eye to the real masters of this world will only destroy us further.....it's time to take a stand....Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Morgans etc etc... have been manipulating our society for years....rise up people

You cannot remove a pyramidal power structure from the top. This is a vast integrated network. And the only way is to remove the cornerstone.

Remove the cornerstone and the CAP stone will fall.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It is easy to get discouraged when reading the dismal and frightening facts of the current situation, in a thread like this. The doom and gloom can become contagious, and I am not immune.

I was thinking this morning after a good nights sleep, that we are possibly focusing too much on only the dark side of the matter. Usually it is not all dark in life.

I have always known that there are scoundrels and greedy, unscrupulous people in all walks of life -- in all strata of society. The people at the top may seem to be the worst of the worse, but they do not have a monopoly on greed and corruption. We all know a few bastards in our own circles and neighbourhood.

On the flip-side, I have to believe that as there are bastards everywhere, so must there be generous, honest and well meaning people everywhere -- even in the top ranks of society, commerce and politics (well, maybe I went too far with that last one,
)

The consequence is that we have choices. We can support (buy from, be customers of) the bad guys, or we can support the good guys. We can "feed" the good guys to encourage their growth and "starve" the bad guys so they wither away.

The problem is, who is who? Which ones to support? This is where we should be putting our attention. Should I leave my life savings in the big bank, or is a credit union a better option? Before every purchase or financial decision we make we have to do research. We have to share the info with our friends and neighbours. Action like this might actually accomplish something. Violence will only get rewarded with heavier oppression.

They can't force us to buy their stuff. There is nothing they can do if we all started to behave this way. They would have to change their stripes or go extinct.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

I heard one of them is actually an environmentalist...fwiw

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Reply to FlatFish:

As cynical as I sometimes am, I just can't bring myself to believe that anyone would deliberately flirt with something that, according to some experts, could possibly lead to a methane induced global extinction event. I mean wouldn't they be cutting their own throats in the process?

It makes you wonder why in 2008, a mountain cavern on Svalbard in Norway was officially opened to house a treasury of the world’s genetic diversity in plant seeds. All the world's plant heritage is stored there: seeds of all plants and continents!

Does anyone have the curiosity and time to figure out which organisations set up this Noah's ark of plant life? It would be interesting if these Rothschild gangs were involved. I think the Bill Gates Foundation is part of it - any links with Bilderbergers?

See article on Eyes on the World

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I think you miss the point by a mile.

People who complain about how evil 'they' (you know, the evil 'other') tend to forget we ALL contribute to the game that makes these resources profitable. I'm not saying, personally, that we need to become luddites, but i also think those who scream the loudest about 'evil oil companies' and the like only do so because they are ignorant of just how linked to their level of comfort/lifestyle these 'evil companies' are. Its not just your car. its the products you buy, the food delivered from over-seas on subsidized petrol, the plastic in your computer... it wont stop until we all realize our place in the maze.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BooBetty

People have been saving heriloom seeds for far longer than that. Its a good thing, considering the direction Monsanto is trying to take us.

That specific seed bank you are referring to is a backup of a similar one that was built in the mid 80's.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
That's what I've thought all along, too, but I don't think people really know how to go about doing all those things considering who the enemy is....

There's some very practical solutions in the "The Secret of Oz", best documentary of 2010 at the Beloit International Film Festival created by the makers of "The Money Masters"
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gator1177
.....but we can take baby steps towards a better future.....

By the time you get to the third "baby step" we'll be devoured by the wolves. The answers are in nationalism starting with the American constitution. All this other environmentalists stuff is put there by the bankster founded UN as an additional tool used for destroying nation states... especially the number one nation state, the USA

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

The answer is not to stop driving... the answer is for Americans to drive to their voting stations this November and vote all the unconstitutional bums out... anything short of this will result in people driving to Washington fully armed. Americans have to stop being fooled and learn to recognize the enemy and green is one of their favorite colors.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
this is exactly where my readings lead me-
now un troops will have to come help.
more troops to fight off the mexican gangs. release the drones.
more security. for der homeland uber alles.
AUSTERITY=PROSPERITY!
FREEDOM IS ON THE MARCH!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join