It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR on The World: Rothschild League’s 30 Facts Evidencing Gulf Oil Disaster Was Planned‏

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by felipecb
THE GULF OIL SPILL WAS NOT CAUSED BY BP´S MALPRACTICE NOR ILUMINATI PLOT!!!! IT WAS CAUSED BY MICRO EARTHQUAKES THAT ARE MAKING CRACKS ON THE SEA FLOOR.....SUCH MICRO EARTHQUAKES ARE CAUSED BY THE SYNCHRONIZATION RAY (WHAT THE MAYAS REALLY MEANT FOR 2012) THAT IS STARTING TO INCREASE ITS PULSES....WE ARE GOING TO SEE MORE PROBLEMS WITH OFF-SHORE OIL RIGS ALL OVER THE WORLD!! JUST WAIT AND SEE...

You're off base here. At the very least, it was caused by BP or Halliburton's malpractice.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starbug3MY

This is a very interesting, important must-read article on who we should be blaming by name: first "Transocean" and secondly "BP". There is definitely a cover-up of what these greedy people are doing to us. They do not care about anything at all except money and power.

The name Rothschild means "Red Shield"

I would also like to warn people about a group called Partnership for New York City (PFNYC). PLEASE READ

clar eswinney.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9/7/2010 by Mirthful Me]

Their REAL last name is Bauers but they changed it to Rothschilds back when Mayer Amschel Bauers was a German/Jewish banker. The emblem on their bank was the star of david on a red shield. Source. Their shame and inbreeding must have been embarrasing enough for them to change their name

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
this is a fantastic op. i wish all were this journalistic and penetrating. i realize its just a link that you found but its deep. and no one else yet has shown this connection. s+f.

that said, what in the heck is going on here?! people!!! this is just part of the fight being brought to us. what in the heck are we letting happen? really. this is whats happening while we watch the false flags and sleight of hand. this is behind-the-scenes in reality. behind the man behind the curtain. we the people are at war. this is silent weapons for quiet wars. wake the f*** up.

its revolution or slavery

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
How did we get here? The banks have the money and thats what makes the world go round. What a sham.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
C'mon ATS members surely you guys must know their Ultimate Goal!! I mean we have most of the clues here on this forum,

In my opinion their Ultimate Goal is:

5th Dimension Service To Self Ascension

Thats right they want to ascend to the next dimension and the majority of humanity are helping them reach that goal through apathy and ignorance.

I mean c'mon it is easy to see they have billions and millions of bucks what could you possibly spend all that on in 1 lifetime? they don't need money they need apathy and ignorance from a dumbed down population to further position themselves well for the upcoming ascension transformation.

Sorry global elites for spilling the beans but some of us are going to ascend as well, the ones who are "service to others".

See you in the 5th Dimension!! Good times ahead people!!

Oneness

[edit on 9/7/10 by free_spirit_earth]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit_earth

How could they go to 5th dimension if they are not even done 3rd dimension yet?

The Earth is transitioning into the 4th density positive.

The inconveniences aren't necessary but due to the different energies that are retarding the process these inconveniences shall happen as the earth balances itself out.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by 11118]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
OH GOD.

What alot of OTT paranoia.

I love the 'fringe' elements of this website as much as the next man but really...

OCCAMS RAZOR is to be applied here - CLEARLY.

And the simplest answer is that greedy Oil executives and inept Engineers put this DISASTER togethor, in total ignorance of each other, in the background of a MASSIVE MONSTER of a Company.

Stop trying to SEX this up and start protesting at what these Monster Companies are doing to the Environment around us AND TO US HUMAN BEINGS ALSO.

This is a CORPORATE ERROR OF MASSIVE PROPORTIONS and NOT some 'Illuminati' plot to utilise the power investided in the Reptillian Rulers (the UK Royal Family) of the Earth to subjugate the non-reptillian (i.e. Venusian) PROLES that roam the Earth and deplete it's resources, as defined within the scriptures of the Mayans (which end in 2012).

It's GREED PEOPLE.

GREED. GREED. GREED.

CAPITALISM CAUSED THIS DISASTER.

AND CAPITALISM WILL CONTINUE TO DRIVE EVERY SIMILAR FUTURE TURMOIL.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Quote from Op's article:

One suggested solution is to form a posse to search and find leaders in this criminal banking cartel (such as Lloyd Blankfein and David Rockefeller) and serve them, and responding law enforcers, with citizens’ arrest complaints, widely publicized, using this article and its links as evidence detailing the criminal conspiracy. This way, attorneys general may be forced to do their jobs in protecting We The People.

I say let me loose with my army of my musicain and roadie friends worldwide and breed them out!

I am so tired of hearing about these bunch of inbreads trying to control what happens in my world. I am now 48 and really am having some thoughts of creating an action team that puts it to them. If we can make a team of people here on ATS that check and test water then we can also create a team of of music industry pro's that all those Wannabe's love to be near get in there and breed them out like you have never seen.

In the short term...... TBA

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
In addition to my last post

That cutie little smile on Tony Hayward's face would look good as poster boy along with the Rothchilds at Folsom prison.

Now there's justice

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by crichton13

i have to agree with the basic premise here even though it would be more fun perhaps to think these jokers were actually able to engineer the finer points of this disaster to take advantage somehow.

in the end, if they made it happen through planning or lack thereof......its the mismanagement of the aftermath that bothers me most.....and i think it could be safely said that if there IS a conspiracy at work here...its the lackadaisical approach they seem to be taking regarding the cleanup and management of the environmental impact........no excuse at all for this one as far as im concerned.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

Add to that the fact that a lot of these people are already so wealthy that they literally could not spend all their money in a single life time, and you have to wonder what the true motive is.

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.” Henry Kissinger

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hi guys, I had actually posted this a couple of days ago, here is the thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...
Not sure why it's only coming up now??
But thanks Starbug3MY, I also thought this was worth posting.

PS: I'm still in nappies here and not trying to blow my own horn, any tutorial help or mentoring would be great as I'm a real news hound

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I thought this article was interesting, until I got to the end

30) Homeland Security medical officials are also now implicated in fraudulently promoting (through Alex Jones) a “decoy product” for infectious disease markets called Silver Sol for profit and probably depopulation as well. (CLICK HERE for the shocking story.)

The link states

"Alex Jones Tied to Homeland Security &

Silver Sol Sponsors Advancing Consumer Fraud:"

Okay, even if this silver lungs stuff is bunk, trying to tie Alex Jones in with Homeland security is a red flag nonsense.

How does number 30 have anything to do with the deepwater disaster?

[edit on 9-7-2010 by filosophia]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
i had just noticed this thread and in fact do look forward to the day when i may open my own threads as the rabbit hole is deep indeed but in the interim i will throw this one at you its funny it mentions a leauge in NEW YORK my home for 17 years and yet an old lass from my home town really did spell it all out hundreds of years before i post this little exert as i noticed also talk about pre planned catastrophic accidents

"The fiery year as soon as O'er,
Peace shall then be as before;
Plenty everywhere be found,
And men with swords shall plough the ground.
The time shall come when seas of blood
Shall mingle with a greater flood.
Carriages without horses shall go.
And accidents fill the world with woe.

Around the world thoughts shall fly
In the twinkling of an eye.

Waters shall yet more wonders do,
How strange yet shall be true.
The world upside down shall be,
And gold found at the root of a tree

the gold at the root of the tree is trufles we can pay hundreds of thaousands of dollars for a piece of fungus while half the world starves how upside down is the world then

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I have a lot more to go researching this, but this is what I've found so far

The first link

www.rothschild.com...

is simply the rothschild website, and since it is their own website, it is safe to say nothing nefarious is there, aside from a listing of all the top financial institutions. This link is repeated against within the introduction.

The next link is a wikihow article on how to make a citizen's arrest.

The link of war crimes links to a cornell university law school fact sheet on war crimes. Interesting, but not exactly top secret information, nor is it even official state policy but a university

The Rothschild link is again provided.

Then we have a link to a brainy quote page that defines war. As in "a state of opposition or contest; an act of opposition; an inimical contest, act, or action; enmity; hostility."

www.brainyquote.com...

The next link says "The media is grossly censoring the extent of the devastation in the Gulf."

When you click on that quote it takes you here

www.youtube.com...

The youtube video is a "Veritas Show" where is 53 seconds worth in which it says the Veritas show is being blocked, and censorship is wrong. No other information about BP is provided, except a long list of credits

Next, there is a link to corexit

www.globalresearch.ca...

There's some information about corexit, and it states

"from Texas to Florida due to the unstoppable Gulf oil volcano the size of Mt. Everest, as WMR reports, indicating evacuations. Some people are advised to relocate now. (See Parts III and IV)"

I don't remember hearing anything about evacuations.

The next link shows sea creatures being covered in oil, nothing new.

The next link says the news is mind controlling propaganda, linking to a website that says “The Web's most influential climate-change blogger” — Time Magazine. The second link links to the same website.

I'm not saying all the information is wrong, but I have a serious problem with some of the links provided, some are duplicates. And some are just silly. Almost every link I clicked on had something odd to it. Just saying, this sounds fishy to me.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I've got a thread running now about Nalco, and the more I researched it, the more it pointed to higher powers that held the strings. One of the key players here is the Blackstone Group, who have Lord Rotschild as one of their global advisors. I also managed to find a chart linking them together (along with a little more research).

It led me to investigate a bit and found this link which speaks volumes about the Gulf (since Blackstone & Goldman Sachs own Nalco)

[edit on 9-7-2010 by OuttaTime]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by unruly1

Hackers of the world unite! It's crossed my mind that some people wish to do this sort of thing, and in the guise of anxious rumination I've imagined a few things that might be required...

* Hackers (for tracking events and for sending info without NSA looking over)
* people on the inside of banking/credit card companies
* people on the inside of travel reservations (airline, hotel, rentals)
* maybe a few police officers

That alone could allow a significant amount of tracking of and access to these so-called elites AND the people they may travel with.

my brain works overtime and take this as either random thought or as humor; I have no wish to be involved in it.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by andronaconda

Yep, the culling has begun.

Good post. I'm happy to see I'm not the only one to see this.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertAntonWeishaupt
reply to post by Starbug3MY

Egads. The more the dots connected, the more you have to believe that there is epic collusion behind these world events.

Still, when one looks at the possible environmental fall out of this clusterfornication, you have to think that TPTB are failing spectacularly at considering the long game.

Add to that the fact that a lot of these people are already so wealthy that they literally could not spend all their money in a single life time, and you have to wonder what the true motive is.

Mere money can not be enough to justify this.

So what is the long game?

Here is your answer..........
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSROT

Originally posted by RobertAntonWeishaupt
reply to post by Starbug3MY

Egads. The more the dots connected, the more you have to believe that there is epic collusion behind these world events.

Still, when one looks at the possible environmental fall out of this clusterfornication, you have to think that TPTB are failing spectacularly at considering the long game.

Mere money can not be enough to justify this.

So what is the long game?

Here is your answer..........
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read ALL of it and you will have the answer.............

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join