It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazi Hydra in America: Suppressed History of a Century

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Link: books.google.co.uk... l8&hl=en&ei=zmM2TJeFNpDu0wSe4ZTmAw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Was%20james%20angleton%20a%20nazi&f=false

I hope this link works. It takes you to extracts from a book by Glen Yeaden and John Hawkins. The authors set out in detail the Nazi connection to current and past US administration's authorative bodies, and their links to Nazis and the Vatican, and the close links between the US administration, the Nazis and the Vatican.

An exerpt from a review of this book:
'The Nazi Hydra In America presents an overview of the fascist influence in America. While Eisenhower's troops defeated The Third Reich on the battlefields of Europe, the war against fascism was lost on the home front, to the same cadre of American elitists who built Hitler's war machine'

Read this extract and see that NEW WORLD ORDER is indeed doublespeak for NAZI WORLD ORDER.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
IMHO
Nazis and Fascists and Communists are labels for minions of FAMILIES
that feel they have the right to rule by the devine right of kings.
By using those systems of control they get to control the controls with
layers of insulation between them and the murder they commit to exist

While I agree the republic and the western world
are under the jackbooted thumb of mad evil...
not having the book I can only say in my opinion
Nazi is a symptom not the disease

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Yes it's true the banksters finance both sides of a war and then negociate the outcome with each side.

sell us your soles and you win else we will pull our money out.

biological warefare is something thats worth learning and is nothing new and is so much greener than using nukes that would polute rocerfellows gardens that they are buying up all over the world as state parks.

First man on the moon (yes i know ) was put on the moon using V2 rocket technoligy

How did Hittler take a country that was skint and you needed a wheel barrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread and somehow manage to transform it into a huge military fighting machine like the one the USA has today.

We in the UK were still on food rations long after rations were removed from Germany so work that one out.

Hittler kicked the banksters out and it's time the USA/UK did the same.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

So if the banksters originally set up the Nazis, and then the Nazis turned on them, which meant the banksters then had to destroy Germany(which may have been their goal all along), then does that mean that, in addition to being a menace themselves, the nazi influence on America is also a rival for power to the banksters? Fulford says that the Rockerfellers are now in opposition to the Rothchilds.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
link

good find, thanks!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I don't think Hitler turned on the bankers...they set him up with the system he used and made huge from it.
When they had milked it for all it was worth they folded the tent and moved on.

The talley stick system had been used in Britian for 500 years at one point with no real problems and the bankers of the Venetians had a stable system.
The bankers modeled Germany on those systems to get the job done and to put the german economy in a position to threaten the other banker controlled economies so as to help facilitate the war they wanted.

They bankers took the money stolen from their fellows which was stashed in Switzerland by then and used it around the world to to do their dirty work

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Being rather brief and vague - it's my belief that WW1 and WW2 served their purposes and we are now on the verge of WW3 (the big one). Whatever it is at the very top, is not ultimately interested in money or power. It is genuine evil - bad for bad's sake - it wants suffering and pain and has been playing both sides in conflict at least since the Old testament. It's probably responsible for the destruction of Atlantis and other ancient civilisations and their subsequent removal from history. Who knows, maybe Venus was an inhabitable planet once; maybe we're on the verge of the very last stand of good in this solar system.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I haven't read this book, I shall keep it in mind

Related:

Nazis planned a Fourth Reich...in the EU (Red House Report)

Excerpt:

In stage one, the industrialists were to 'prepare themselves to finance the Nazi Party, which would be forced to go underground as a Maquis', using the term for the French resistance.

Stage two would see the government allocating large sums to German industrialists to establish a 'secure post-war foundation in foreign countries', while 'existing financial reserves must be placed at the disposal of the party so that a strong German empire can be created after the defeat'.

In stage three, German businesses would set up a 'sleeper' network of agents abroad through front companies, which were to be covers for military research and intelligence, until the Nazis returned to power.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Bush-Nazi Link Confirmed

The Bankers behind the Nazi movement weren't the same as the Rothschild banking cartel but were Americans , specifically the Harrimans of Union Pacific Railroad fame who owned UBC.

The Business Plot was intended to overthrow FDR who supported racial equality by those Americans who sided with the Fascists racial ideologies of Hitler and Mussolini.

The Business Plot was tied to the Harrimans (wealthy owners of Union Pacific Railroad) and their Wall St. bank, Union Banking Corporation(UBC), of which Prescott Bush was a member of the board of directors which financed the Nazis via Fritz Thyssen and several German Corporations such as IG Farben.

Business transactions with Germany were not illegal when Hitler declared war on the United States on December 11, 1941, but, six days after the attack on Pearl Harbor, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signed the Trading With the Enemy Act after it had been made public that U.S. companies were doing business with the declared enemy of the United States.
The US was the only producer of Octane enhancers necessary for aviation fuel and high altitude flight.

On October 20, 1942, the U.S. government ordered the seizure of German banking operations in New York City. Roosevelt's Alien Property Custodian, Leo T. Crowley, signed Vesting Order Number 248 seizing Bush's property under the Trading with the Enemy Act.

Both E. Roland Harriman and Prescott Bush were... members of the board of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co..

The Harriman business interests seized under the act in October and November 1942 included:

* Union Banking Corporation (UBC) (for Thyssen and Brown Brothers Harriman). The President of UBC at that time was George Herbert Walker, Bush's father-in-law.
* Dutch-American Trading Corporation (with Harriman)
* the Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation (with Harriman)
* Silesian-American Corporation (this company was partially owned by a German entity; during the war the Germans tried to take full control of Silesian-American. In response to that, the American government seized German owned minority shares in the company, leaving the U.S. partners to carry on the business.)

Here's the article:

www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The Nazis were ardent supporters of the Vatican and vice versa.
In fact there are ties to the Nazis by both the current Pope, Benedict, who was a Nazi Jugend (youth) as well as Pope John Paul.

If you recall the Vatican is whom the Nazis used in operation Odessa to gain new identities and passports to flee Europe to lead new lives in South America, specifically Argentina and Paraguay. Which is where Josef Mengele lived to a ripe old age.

The Nazi doctor Josef Mengele cheated justice for decades by hiding out in South America, sometimes in these very hills. Had he stayed in Germany he would almost certainly have died by the noose. Jews and Gypsies at Auschwitz called him “the Angel of Death”: He killed men and women for the dubious medical value of dissecting them, and for pleasure. He injected dyes into children’s eyes to see if he could change their color. When he ran out of Jews, he sent memos asking for more, and he got them. Here in southern Paraguay, he found a life not of fear and seclusion but of relaxation and, like Eugene, retirement. After the war, an organization called die Spinne operated a shadowy network of safe houses and travel agents around South America, a sort of Hosteling International for Nazis on the lam. In Argentina and Brazil, they buried Mengele’s tracks well. But in 1960 and then again from 1963 to 1964, he lived openly in a lovely German town on the outskirts of Encarnacion, and even took a Paraguayan passport as “José Mengele.” This community, called Hohenau, gave Mengele a life in some ways superior to the one he left behind in his native Swabia. Today, rich from the profits of cultivating yerba mate tea (consumed at a rate of gallons a day by all Paraguayans), Hohenau looks like northern California, with sunny drags and boutiques upscale enough to take plastic. The climate is hot but not miserable, and well-suited to exiles from northern European winters. Old Germans remember the doctor kindly, and a friend of Eugene’s says Mengele frequently hitched scooter rides into town, to see a dentist about a recurrent toothache.

Paraguay is also where George W. Bush owns a 1000 acre ranch....

Here's the original article:
www.thesmartset.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Studenofhistory
reply to post by LieBuster

So if the banksters originally set up the Nazis, and then the Nazis turned on them, which meant the banksters then had to destroy Germany(which may have been their goal all along), then does that mean that, in addition to being a menace themselves, the nazi influence on America is also a rival for power to the banksters? Fulford says that the Rockerfellers are now in opposition to the Rothchilds.

I must say that is a very good question and i won't BS pretending i have the answer apart from saying some germans, as evil as they were are assets to the military complex and after the war would had been loyal subjects to anyone that took them in.

The battle of waterloo is another good example of funding both sides and fighters were brought in and paid on the number or enermy that were killed.

Source

The selling turned into a panic as people rushed to unload their 'worthless' consuls or paper money for gold and silver in the hope of retaining at least part of their wealth. Consuls continued their nosedive towards oblivion. After several hours of feverish trading the consul lay in ruins. It was selling for about five cents on the dollar.

Nathan Rothschild, emotionless as ever, still leaned against his pillar. He continued to give subtle signals. But these signals were different. They were so bubtly different that only the highly trained Rothschild agents could detect the change. On the cue from their boss, dozens of Rothschild agents made their way to the order desks around the Exchange and bought every consul in sight for just a 'song'!

CIA and Germans paperclip

However, Truman expressly excluded anyone found "to have been a member of the Nazi party and more than a nominal participant in its activities, or an active supporter of Naziism or militarism."

The War Department's Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA) conducted background investigations of the scientists. In February 1947, JIOA Director Bosquet Wev submitted the first set of scientists' dossiers to the State and Justice Departments for review.

The Dossiers were damning. Samauel Klaus, the State Departments representative on the JIOA board, claimed that all the scientists in this first batch were "ardent Nazis." Their visa requests were denied.

Source

"Rockerfellers are now in opposition to the Rothchilds"

Hope you are right but i've seen no proof.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

"The talley stick system"

Most people i tell about these sticks think i'm mad and correct me if i'm wrong but was still in use just 100 years ago.

Lots of people also see Gold as just a old left over from 1940's banking and fail to see how it is used today.

My guess is your a collector of the said item.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is one of the best bits that got chenged to please the public.

4. Why did Hitler order a pause at Dunkirk, letting the British escape? The German army had the massive British expeditionary force at their mercy at Dunkirk in May 1940 but, on Hitler’s direct orders, held back for three days, thereby enabling 338,000 British and French troops to escape. The German generals, awaiting approval to launch a full-scale assault, were horrified. As miltary blunders go, this was one simply inexplicable by conventional standards.

Do you realy think an army with it's ass kicked was able to use 1000's of fishing boats to escape back home when the Germans were just up the road.

Hollywood does a fantastic job of propaganda and most think it was blechly park that cracked the inigma code but always forget to mention the early version of the machine that the poles were able to capture and it was not americans that later managed to capture a machine from a sinking sub but don't let me upset the hollywood ilusion.

top topics

join